Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
Who watched where they have been update?
By that video I take it within the family there's been friction over the vlogging. Funny how they are now going to upload again and have done this update and there's a birthday soon, didn't have decency to film that they was taking a break from there followers yet now they want people to watch they guickly put this up. Coming back for a birthday shows me it is about money and not memories. Seems they wasn't being decent taking children off youtube when comments were disabled over timestamps.

Reactions: 4
Omg I'm sorry but what on earth is their new channel all about. I had to switch off after a couple of minutes. I actually liked them since they were a bit more relatable than big youtubers. I have felt over the last year or so that their channel was changing for the worst but still watched the occasional vlog so I could see the kids growing up. But honestly this new channel is just really odd and such a leap from what they were!

Sara_M

VIP Member
What a surprise, the Gibsons have returned in time for all the birthday and Christmas hauls/ vlogs £££££££

• Angry

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So glad there's a thread about this family. I definitely get Ingham vibes from them. The loudness, the way she says good morning G crew, the obscene amount of gifts and the way everything is amazing just screams we want to be the Inghams!

OliviaPope

The whole “you’re welcome sweetheart” after every present open is the exact same patter Creepy Ingham Says. Just find it odd having to say thank you as soon as a present is open. Let kids be exited about the gift not obviously being reminded to say thank you all the time. It just doesn’t seem realistic.

leni18

VIP Member
James and Katy both have faces and voices you'd stay well away from. They screech, they are ott, so false and so money for nothing hungry. Coming back for a birthday is disgusting in my opinion, cant be arsed the past 2 months but now they can achieve views they want to put 5 mins work in. I won't be watching that's for sure.

I saw the 2 of them in IKEA Exeter not long after it opened I hand in heart heard James and he said something that made me turn around and noticed it was both of them looking at nursery bits. Although I must say they were not being as irritating and nothing was sooooopper duppper cute 😂😂. Funnily enough no gv crew or what ever they call it were following them around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Apollo111

They get on my nerves with money, splash the cash on ridiculous amounts of presents, but live in a 2 bed house, and a 9 Yr old boy and 6 Yr old girl share a room, how about less tat and put money on buying on sorting out bedroom situation. It's called priorities gibson vlogs. Glad you've taken a break please stay that way.

Ohhh I missed that
That's what I always thought. Why aren't they saving any money they make to try to get out of the house they live in? They have 4 kids it's a really tiny houses.

Sara_M

VIP Member
I think they stopped because YouTube were disabling comments on videos involving children, that might attract predators. That was all around Feb, which is when their videos trailed off.

It's all about trying to earn money and become famous doing this. James has always said he wants YouTube to be his full time job. He talked before about YouTube algorithms, and the types of videos they put out was always dependent on this, which is when they became less enjoyable to watch. They're too desperate.

leni18

VIP Member
Just jumped on to say I've just noticed the change. Her voice is even more weird and high. Every birthday and Christmas will be vlogged though. They are just for money snd prepared to put no real effort in. They are the lasiest youtubers who expect everything for nothing. Been going at least 4 to 5 years and they still look exactly same even though they bang on about slimming world constantly. A very strange pair. Can't believe Charlie who must be 10 now shares a room with Olivia who must 6 at least. Advice stop changing your youtube channel and work harder you'll have more success. Oh and seeing you both in IKEA your not your chirpy happy couple you claim. James is actually very moody.

leni18

VIP Member
I'm actually wondering as timing was around the ingham family making headlines this family decided to do right thing and get the kids off youtube but still want money. Time will tell at birthdays and Christmas.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
This video just appeared on my recommended (god knows why, perhaps cause my son has watched their butlins vlogs), its good to see that one set of desperate family vloggers, seem to have given up the ingham nightmare dream. 4 years daily vlogging and they rarely hit 1k. Their butlins vlogs were half decent but id say that is the only good content, they have ever put out. Strange people.

leni18

VIP Member
Very desparate it's very painful to watch.
Never met a couple forever starting slimming world and never look different. They can't keep to anything.

Apollo111

The kids are so sweet and lovely! I hope they stay that way. It must be hard having a camera following your every move!
[automerge]1543249344[/automerge]
The whole “you’re welcome sweetheart” after every present open is the exact same patter Creepy Ingham Says. Just find it odd having to say thank you as soon as a present is open. Let kids be exited about the gift not obviously being reminded to say thank you all the time. It just doesn’t seem realistic.

Yes it's exactly like the inghams. It's not realistic kids get all excited and ramble on about this and that and get all excited to rip opdn the next gift.. and then there's a big thank you at the end! Well that's how I think it should be. How awkward is it opening presents everyone staring at you and a camera in your face being broadcast to the world and having to look up and say to the camera thank you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sara_M

VIP Member
That's what I always thought. Why aren't they saving any money they make to try to get out of the house they live in? They have 4 kids it's a really tiny houses.
Baffles me too! They spend a sickening amount of money on Christmas and birthdays, not to mention all the other nonsense surprises they do daily. They're going to have 4 kids sharing 1 room. They talked about dividing that room but I cant see how that will work- it doesnt look big enough.
Wonder why Katy wont work. The 3 biggest are in a school full time and it seems her mum and brother are also around. And James works for his parents and seems to have a lot of flexibility so, you would think a little job, mornings somewhere would work!
Then again, she might not be better off. They're probably getting a lot in tax credits for 4 kids and I imagine James parents probably keep his payslips......well, "beneficial"🤫

Sara_M

VIP Member
I think James always saw YouTube as a way to make money. He was always chasing views, talking algorithms, clickbait titles, faux drama. When youtube disabled comments on videos that included minors, the vlogs stopped. Wasnt worth his while. Now its Katy doing irritating voice overs opening blind bags. Chasing views again.

• Wow