Ghostbusters afterlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a huge geek & i have just been to see it - it’s very new so I won’t post any spoilers , but can someone geek out with me ? It was so so lovely and honestly just spot on 💜

Reactions: 3
Taking my boy to see it Sunday... worth a watch then ?
It’s really lovely- if you’re a fan of the original there’s so many little nods, but it’s great as it’s own movie too,I really enjoyed it ! There’s 2 post credit scenes so make sure you wait and see both - enjoy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It will be a while before I see it as I don't go to the cinema these days but I'm excited. Despite some very harsh critical reviews, it sounds like people who grew up being big fans of the original have really enjoyed it and those are the opinions I put value in.

Looking really forward to eventually watching. It's been great seeing Bill, Ernie and Dan doing press together. Ernie looks amazing for his age!

It will be a while before I see it as I don't go to the cinema these days but I'm excited. Despite some very harsh critical reviews, it sounds like people who grew up being big fans of the original have really enjoyed it and those are the opinions I put value in.

Looking really forward to eventually watching. It's been great seeing Bill, Ernie and Dan doing press together. Ernie looks amazing for his age!
It won’t win Oscars or change the world but actually my little geek heart was transported back to being thrown kid who shoved get barbies in her brother ghostbusters fire house and made her hump ray in there 😂 it’s a movie made for the fans by the fans I think 💜

Reactions: 1
It won’t win Oscars or change the world but actually my little geek heart was transported back to being thrown kid who shoved get barbies in her brother ghostbusters fire house and made her hump ray in there 😂 it’s a movie made for the fans by the fans I think 💜
This makes me happy to hear.

Sometimes you just need a nothing groundbreaking yet feel-good film in your life. I do hope this will give me at least that.

I am a big fan of Ghostbusters - I have a tattoo of Stay Puft - but I felt like it could have been done better? It's fine, 6/10, I felt the third act in particular wasn't brilliant. Kids will love it and it will make a load of money at the box office, but it definitely went full The Force Awakens.

Hopefully the sequel does some interesting stuff, and the fanbase supports that as much as it has done this one because they seem overly rabid towards anyone pointing out it doesn't have to be the greatest film ever made to enjoy it.

I am a big fan of Ghostbusters - I have a tattoo of Stay Puft - but I felt like it could have been done better? It's fine, 6/10, I felt the third act in particular wasn't brilliant. Kids will love it and it will make a load of money at the box office, but it definitely went full The Force Awakens.

Hopefully the sequel does some interesting stuff, and the fanbase supports that as much as it has done this one because they seem overly rabid towards anyone pointing out it doesn't have to be the greatest film ever made to enjoy it.
I can absolutely see your points , it was absolutely twee and very very cute, I don’t think the original 2 you could ever use those words to describe it 😂 I really, really enjoyed it, I think if it was ‘ my ‘ movie though I might feel short changed, I’ll NEVER forget my absolute heart break over the last Jurassic world movie and the director slaughtering that and turning blue into a glorified service dog !!
I love the sound of your tattoo though ! I hope the mini ones made you very happy 💜

Are the original cast fully included in Ghostbusters Afterlife, or are they reduced to supporting characters?

I thought it was good, quite funny in places and like that the girl has autism. Definitely worth watching on the big screen.
Want to watch the original and other sequel again now!

I’m a huge Ghostbusters fan and I didn’t even mind the 2016 version. I absolutely loved this. Paul Rudd is just a delight and McKenna Grace was wonderful to watch.

My 12 year old and I both enjoyed it. We love the original movies so I was sceptical of watching this one, but glad we did.

I watched last night and it was really good ! I appreciated the nods to the original. It was clearly well researched and I did actually shed a tear!

Saw it the first Saturday it was out with my two kids. We’ve been waiting desperately since the Covid delays and it did not disappoint. I’m a massive fan of Ghostbusters, being around 7 when the first one came out and honestly, this was everything it was meant to be. They did us fans proud.

I watched last night and it was really good ! I appreciated the nods to the original. It was clearly well researched and I did actually shed a tear!
As did I, much to my children’s shame 🤣

Just got back from seeing it. Absolutely loved it. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. Only thing that spoilt it was some gobby cow in the row in front who at a very moving moment in the film decided to stand up whoop and shout oh my bleeping god 🙄

Just got back from seeing it. Absolutely loved it. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. Only thing that spoilt it was some gobby cow in the row in front who at a very moving moment in the film decided to stand up whoop and shout oh my bleeping god 🙄
Must’ve attractive idiots. I had some man come right up behind me in the dark and shout ‘I’ve lost my kids, I can’t find my kids’. Jumped out my skin!