Ghost Adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Halloween right around the corner, there are so many youtubers jumping on the ghost hunting bandwagon. What are people's opinions? I am talking about youtubers like Sam and Colby (aka. Sam Golbach and Colby Brock), Exploring with Josh (aka. Josh Yozura), Sinematic Seth (aka. Seth Borden) etc.

Recently I have come across Exploring with Josh youtube channel from Facebook. I saw over the weekend that Josh has linked up with a former member of Ghost Adventures. Watched a few old videos, Josh has said many off times in the past that he doesn't want to be associated with these type of videos, so why now after 5 years of doing youtube? What are your opinions on youtubers who do ghost hunting/paranormal videos in general?, fake? And as there are a lot of talk lately, what are your opinions on youtubers who explore?
Have to admit I do like the videos that Sam and Colby do alongside Exploring with Josh, Seth Borden, Elton and Corey.

I have to disagree My daughter always watches Sam and Colby they constantly have the wrong information and their "ghost hinting" is all wrong. but it's entertainment for the kids.
Even Corey has done a total 360 since leave them..

Watching the Overnight TFIL is pretty good!!!