Ghost Adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be possible to have a thread created for Ghost Adventures in TV & Film?

Much appreciated if you're able to do it!

Reactions: 2
Thanks for this!!

Love the show, wether its real or set up I just think it's a good watch.

I believe in paranormal stuff too so its great to have a decent show that shows great evidence. Much better than Most Haunted which is so fake and just a joke these days.

Just watched the quarantine Dybukk box episode!

If you've seen that episode, what do you think of the mist and sound they captured? To me it looked and sounded like a cat!

I watch it but I prefer the older episodes. It seems now that everything is a demon and I’m sick of Zak getting possessed every other episode. It’s such a guilty pleasure programme though. I enjoy it if I don’t take it too seriously.

I prefer the older episodes too and someone episodes I'm just sick of Zak but I love it and never miss an episode. I love the older episodes where they had some funny downtime moments, like the time in the sweet shop and I think it was Aaron that dropped all of his sweets 😂

Love Aaron though, was gutted for him that he couldnt go through with his wedding on May 4th!

Love Ghost Adventures. I've been reading Zak Baggins Ghost Hunting book - it a good read for any paranormal geek/nerd.
Would love to visit his haunted museum.
I think they should expand and do more paranormal weird shows - like when they did those two Alien episodes. They were so good.
Aaron seems so cool and chilled.

Love Ghost Adventures. I've been reading Zak Baggins Ghost Hunting book - it a good read for any paranormal geek/nerd.
Would love to visit his haunted museum.
I think they should expand and do more paranormal weird shows - like when they did those two Alien episodes. They were so good.
Aaron seems so cool and chilled.
I've not read his book yet but it's definitely on my list!

The museum opened not long after we came back from Vegas and I was gutted. I'd still love to go but I am susceptible to paranormal things and I'm a huge empath so after seeing and reading of others experiences, I don't think I'd be able to handle it 😂

I've not read his book yet but it's definitely on my list!

The museum opened not long after we came back from Vegas and I was gutted. I'd still love to go but I am susceptible to paranormal things and I'm a huge empath so after seeing and reading of others experiences, I don't think I'd be able to handle it 😂
Have you the museum Tripadvisor reviews? They are well worth a read as people genuinely experience spooky stuff. Love anything spooky and weird.

Reactions: 1
Have you the museum Tripadvisor reviews? They are well worth a read as people genuinely experience spooky stuff. Love anything spooky and weird.
Yes trip advisor, twitter, anywhere I can. I do love reading the experiences but there's no way I'd be able to handle it myself, I'd probably come home with a Demon or 2 😂😂

I'm such a wimp too but I just love Ghost Adventures and spooky things!

I prefer the older episodes too and someone episodes I'm just sick of Zak but I love it and never miss an episode. I love the older episodes where they had some funny downtime moments, like the time in the sweet shop and I think it was Aaron that dropped all of his sweets 😂

Love Aaron though, was gutted for him that he couldnt go through with his wedding on May 4th!
Ive got tea on Aaron and Zak, it may change your opinion of them though haha

• Wow
So Zak is a known player, dms young women on insta or tinder, his pick up is “you in Vegas?” If it’s someone he likes he flies them in. He usually has a girl every location he goes on. He’s dating Holly Madison now but there’s rumours that he’s got side girls.
Aaron split from his wife and lost weight and started hooking up like Zak now he is engaged to a younger woman who he met via insta(if I recall)she would post fetish style pics and they pretty much have a sub/Dom thing going on.
Check out the return of the dirty thread on tumbl and check out the archives, so much stuff.

• Wow
So Zak is a known player, dms young women on insta or tinder, his pick up is “you in Vegas?” If it’s someone he likes he flies them in. He usually has a girl every location he goes on. He’s dating Holly Madison now but there’s rumours that he’s got side girls.
Aaron split from his wife and lost weight and started hooking up like Zak now he is engaged to a younger woman who he met via insta(if I recall)she would post fetish style pics and they pretty much have a sub/Dom thing going on.
Check out the return of the dirty thread on tumbl and check out the archives, so much stuff.
Well each to their own! I still enjoy them and they can do what they like in their private life as long as its not illegal or whatever! 😂

I feel the same, as long as you’re not hurting anyone you can do what you like!

• Heart
With Halloween right around the corner, there are so many youtubers jumping on the ghost hunting bandwagon. What are people's opinions? I am talking about youtubers like Sam and Colby (aka. Sam Golbach and Colby Brock), Exploring with Josh (aka. Josh Yozura), Sinematic Seth (aka. Seth Borden) etc.

Recently I have come across Exploring with Josh youtube channel from Facebook. I saw over the weekend that Josh has linked up with a former member of Ghost Adventures. Watched a few old videos, Josh has said many off times in the past that he doesn't want to be associated with these type of videos, so why now after 5 years of doing youtube? What are your opinions on youtubers who do ghost hunting/paranormal videos in general?, fake? And as there are a lot of talk lately, what are your opinions on youtubers who explore?

Last edited:
I used to watch exploring with Josh but his videos were just very bland and he couldn't pronounce alot of words which was hilarious at times but wore thin really fast. He's probably now changed his tune regarding ghosts etc because more and more people are getting into that kinda of thing and he wants a piece of that pie.

I don't mind youtubers that do ghost hunts as long as it's a good production and they dont just go and scream or try and wind spirits, act over the top or try pass off obviously fake tit as real. I like when they invest in proper tools and gadgets to aid them and take it seriously, much like Ghost Adventures.

Been a GA fan since I stumbled (by accident) across the original documentary they did that featured the Goldfield Hotel in Nevada.

I've watched countless shows but this is the only one that has kept my interest throughout its entire run. some of the stuff they have captured absolutely defies belief.

I'm a bit of an investigator myself and I've purchased some of the equipment they've usee on the show and I have been astounded by the results during my own investigations.

I find zak a bit of a douche, but I suppose it's part of the charm of the show.

Always wondered why Nick Groff left tho, never been any "official word" on it to my knowledge...