Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person that finds this woman seriously annoying- so smug and self satisfied!
“Look at my enormous house/ pink door/chickens/massive kitchen/new clothes/lipsticks “ etc etc ( most of which are #gifted)
Oh and while you’re at it, come and buy one of my drop of hope necklaces at £200 a pop!
Now it’s the fit flops! See how many times I can get them in a photo....
Show showing off woman! Drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing is people won’t say anything as she does so much good with the bone marrow transitions. So I can almost forgive her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her as she is very much the middle class instagrammer living in her big house and isn’t at all relateable to me. But I so admire her honesty about her husbands cancer and how they got through it. And the work she has done for the charity is outstanding.

Even though I’m not a follower I can’t be a hater.

Reactions: 8
I like Sally, I don't think she is a bad person and she does do good for dkms. But she isn't relatable to me so I don't follow her anymore. I can't afford the items she #aff links as they're usually 100s of pounds. She is very middle class and I have family who are but I am definitely not. I'd like to hear her 'origin' story, I feel like besides her story of her husband gav I don't know that much about her?

Reactions: 7
Yes, she's middle class, but she can't help that can she? Totally applaud what she does for DKMS but IMHO the endless ads and paid partnerships have ruined her feed. She recently did a big speal about the work involved but really - do we care? There is a lot of work involved in my job but I don't bleat on about it. The constant trying to justify making money off followers is becoming tiresome across the Influencer board.

Reactions: 15
She was much more relatable before she quit her job to do insta full time and ramped up the ads and aff links...well I say that I think they have been around for a while but like the rest didn’t bother to declare it in the past and just left you thinking how can these people afford all this when I go to work etc...then it all became very apparent! Hate how she speaks to viewers like they are stupid “I know this is boring and you don’t even care but I’ve got to declare this because...”. Yeah she does charity work and that’s all good but she still is f@#%ing annoying!!

Reactions: 15
Hmm yes I find her smug. You don’t see her donating all this free stuff to charity do you. One good deed doesn’t maketh a man. Also posting about notre Dame just says it all

Reactions: 9
She will go to the opening of an envelope this one front row when #rvkloves did that ridiculous balance beauty collaboration Recently went with Cara Suthers to the Joules weekend in Cornwall as she wasn’t invited herself so was Caras +1. Did make me think do they have any real friends these people ?? Yes she uses her platform for some good but does she have to be so god dam desperate . An absolute arse lick for the big accounts.

Reactions: 14
She was much more relatable before she quit her job to do insta full time and ramped up the ads and aff links...well I say that I think they have been around for a while but like the rest didn’t bother to declare it in the past and just left you thinking how can these people afford all this when I go to work etc...then it all became very apparent! Hate how she speaks to viewers like they are stupid “I know this is boring and you don’t even care but I’ve got to declare this because...”. Yeah she does charity work and that’s all good but she still is f@#%ing annoying!!
I didn't realise that she'd given up real work?! Being a content creator AKA advertising industry pawn must be such a tough life.

Reactions: 6
I really like Sally. Unlike some other influencers (RVKLoves), she is always honest when declaring ads, gifts and affiliate links. She may be middle class with a lovely home, but so what! Good for her! Class does not and should not define a person. I think she’s very relatable and she comes across as a thoroughly nice person. Someone who would help anyone if they needed it. The work she does raising awareness of blood cancer is fantastic! Like someone else said in the comments above, she is using her platform for good. I feel the criticism of her on here is very unfair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there’s another ad! Yes, she declares them (now), but this month we’ve had Ryvita twice, Very twice and now it’s The White Company. I find the endless greed to make money directly or indirectly from her followers really naff. She clearly doesn’t need the money, so why cheapen her account with this endless money grabbing?

Reactions: 9
Sally, just being casually passive aggressive towards INPO in her stories there. Isn’t INPO doing the coppafeel trek? Thought they were friends - wouldn’t you give a shout out to your mate? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Hmm yes I find her smug. You don’t see her donating all this free stuff to charity do you. One good deed doesn’t maketh a man. Also posting about notre Dame just says it all
And that is the problem there. Even if she recognised her privilege and donated to a female oriented shelter/charity. Has been so blatant today about begging for one of those skincare advent calendars 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sally, just being casually passive aggressive towards INPO in her stories there. Isn’t INPO doing the coppafeel trek? Thought they were friends - wouldn’t you give a shout out to your mate? 🤔
I must have missed that one

Reactions: 2
She was doing an insta story about something (can’t remember what it was now 🤦🏼‍♀️) Then a short time later she did another story saying loads had asked about the sweatshirt she was wearing. It was the coppafeel one. She went on to say what a great cause it was and mentioned a few influencers that were doing it - Giovanna Fletcher was one, I think?
I thought it was odd that she didn’t mention INPO. You’d mention your mate wouldn’t you? It’s a huge thing for INPO to be doing. She talks about it a lot!
Just struck me as a little.... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Whose INPO? I feel like I’m missing something!
A lady who’s account is called In No Particular Order. Is a bit marmite. At the beginning I thought she was quite entertaining but then the clique pals were fan-girled and #ads crept in and I unfollowed. I think this challenge she is doing for Coppafeel is going to be extremely challenging for her. Fit athletes would struggle but her heart is in the right place. A friend of mine was sat next to her at an event and said she is very full on and in need of being the centre of attention. She thought it was a nervous thing.

She was also embroiled in an extremely bad thought out breast cancer campaign for M&S (I think, happy to be corrected) it was herself and Come down to the woods. It was a T-shirt campaign and INPO happily turned up, had make up and hair done, had her picture taken, collected her fee. Campaign came out on IG and then when the tit hit the fan. It had slogans like “better with two” for women who had mastectomy’s?! INPO went quiet for a day then put out an apology saying how sorry she was. That sorry she went out to two events that night, Bobbi Brown to get her make up done then Matalan to party with Mark Wright?! Yeah, really tearful and sorrowful 🙄 I don’t know if the IG glitterati have distanced themselves now?

BC6239A2-3BF2-4DAC-8983-214C54C62A6D.jpeg

INPO on the left
Full newspaper article on it all

Last edited: