Getting pregnant after terminations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No judgement please... I am 23 I have had 3 terminations first one at 15 , second one at 18 last one at 20 i am really worried that I won’t be able to get pregnant again due to having 3 terminations... google says that as long as there wasn’t any infection after the termination I shouldn’t have a problem... has anyone had multiple terminations and successfully got pregnant ??? Thank you

No judgement here. Nobody knows anybody else's circumstances.

I can't speak from personal experience, but a friend of mine has two children, 2 and 4. It was only last year that she told me she'd had three terminations when she was younger and she didn't have any problems getting pregnant with either of her children.

Wishing you all the best x

Reactions: 7
I haven’t had one but a friend of a friend had three abortions and is now pregnant after a missed miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t had one but a friend of a friend had three abortions and is now pregnant after a missed miscarriage.
Thank you x

No judgement here. Nobody knows anybody else's circumstances.

I can't speak from personal experience, but a friend of mine has two children, 2 and 4. It was only last year that she told me she'd had three terminations when she was younger and she didn't have any problems getting pregnant with either of her children.

Wishing you all the best x
Thank you x

No judgement and I've only had the 1 (just over a year ago) but I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant just now....so no issues 😊

Reactions: 2
No judgement.
Had a termination and had my son a year after.
Had a babysitter when I was young who had 4 or 5 terminations and went on to have 2 children later in life.

Reactions: 2
No judgment from me either. I have two friends who had several terminations when they were younger - one of them has 4 children and the other has 1.

No judgment from me either. I have two friends who had several terminations when they were younger - one of them has 4 children and the other has 1.
Thank you x

No judgement and I've only had the 1 (just over a year ago) but I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant just now....so no issues 😊
Thank you x

No judgement.
Had a termination and had my son a year after.
Had a babysitter when I was young who had 4 or 5 terminations and went on to have 2 children later in life.
Thank you x

A friend of mine had a termination then had a baby then a termination then a baby, 3/4 she was on contraception so definitely didn't have any problems getting pregnant

I had a termination and got pregnant again the following year, think we were trying for about two months or so.

Terminations are not going to make you infertile and worst case scenario if you struggle to conceive or do become pregnant and have a loss or other issues, it is very unlikely to be as a result of your past so please, take that worry and responsibility off your shoulders x

Reactions: 4
I had a termination and got pregnant again the following year, think we were trying for about two months or so.

Terminations are not going to make you infertile and worst case scenario if you struggle to conceive or do become pregnant and have a loss or other issues, it is very unlikely to be as a result of your past so please, take that worry and responsibility off your shoulders x
Thank you x

• Heart
Never had a term or been pregnant but my friend had a termination (surgical one not the pills) in 2009 and had 2 kids since in her late 30s.