Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying a pile of money to go on a luxury holiday to Dubai and you end up at a table in a restaurant beside those attention seeking doses

Reactions: 8
Imagine paying a pile of money to go on a luxury holiday to Dubai and you end up at a table in a restaurant beside those attention seeking doses

Yes 😂 I can’t make sense of this expense. They are obv out a fortune eating / drinking / partying in these places but they are all just sitting round recording? I’m so confused.

Reactions: 5
Yes 😂 I can’t make sense of this expense. They are obv out a fortune eating / drinking / partying in these places but they are all just sitting round recording? I’m so confused.
But that’s what their life is- everywhere they go their phones are in their hands recording themselves… posing and pouting- I don’t get it !

Reactions: 4
If they film for content can they claim it back on expenses if they're running their pages as businesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they film for content can they claim it back on expenses if they're running their pages as businesses?
I don’t know but it’s a very sad life when your phone is never out of your hand, and your life is all about posing and pouting for a Camera

Reactions: 7
Haha no anyone can be a business account on instagram, you can’t ask the taxman for the expenses to be ‘claimed back’ because of that😂 Do wonder where the moneys coming from, all young and the one Rachael has a kid not even 1

Reactions: 6
I'm fond of wee Gerry, but I can't help thinking all his posts lately are in such poor taste.

I get it, he's 30, he's excited but to show off to such an extent is leaving me uncomfortable.

Particularly when it's interchanged with Gaza posts 😔

Staying in the lap of luxury in the Slieve Donard and likely later he'll be showing images of people who have no homes or family.

None of it's sitting right with me.

Of course he's not the only one but because I kinda liked him it has annoyed me.

Reactions: 10