Geri Halliwell

What is it?

• Dick

Votes: 131 71.2%
  • Finger

Votes: 53 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody said Geri doesn’t have her own thread on here
so I was wondering if it was ok to make one now
what does everyone think of her? I think she’s changed so much and is a shadow of her former self since she got married! And does anybody notice that she always wears white ??? What’s with that ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody said Geri doesn’t have her own thread on here
so I was wondering if it was ok to make one now
what does everyone think of her? I think she’s changed so much and is a shadow of her former self since she got married! And does anybody notice that she always wears white ??? What’s with that ?
She's featured in the DM online. Wearing white.

Reactions: 2
She always wears white, looks really odd. I reckon she’s a complete nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know how she stays so clean with a little boy in white. She seems to have quite a country lifestyle now. I've always quite liked Geri.

Reactions: 7
Is the dressing in white thing not to try and make her pure and honest after her reputation took a massive kicking for being a home wrecker?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s regressed into being a tiny child like figure. Saw her on a League of their Own tour on TV last year , and I was surprised this type of thing was her bag. No idea why she would need to go on this for publicity. She seemed lovely, but was definitely playing up the virginal white outfits and was super tiny like a young girl. Is she trying to out shrink VB? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what on Earth she is trying to morph into, but I don’t like it.

Reactions: 9
I will never stop feeling sad that such a kickass bad witch as Ginger Spice could turn in to such an uptight, conservative, prissy old bore. Gutted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I have a theory about ginger as i think I know a few people like her. I think her personality is based on trying to be something, but she’s so fickle it changes frequently. We’ve had ginger the pop star, ginger the health guru, ginger the new age hippy, and now ginger escape to the country version.
but no one including her knows who the real
Ginger Is- maybe there isn’t much of one. But she’s very determined, ambitious, disciplined etc.. at trying to make herself into “something”

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Yel

Posting this live performance because it's hilarious. I love that Geri totally being serious signs so that deaf people can enjoy her music 😆

I hope she's happy, those years of hanging around in pit stops paid off for her. Haven't seen her since fod accidentally took a selfie next to her and didn't recognise her.

Signing bullshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I will never stop feeling sad that such a kickass bad witch as Ginger Spice could turn in to such an uptight, conservative, prissy old bore. Gutted.
Ginger spice was my fave but feel she was always destined to go down this route. In the spice girls days she used to say her idols were Margaret Thatcher and Madonna. I’m not sure about now but Madonna definitely was similar to Geri when she was married to guy ritchie with the lady of the manor persona and crazy accent 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bit of a niche criticism but a family friend taught her at school and when she published her autobiography she talked in very uncomplimentary ways about some of her teachers and used their real names. There was quite a bit of upset about that and I thought it was not a classy thing to do.

Ginger spice was my fave but feel she was always destined to go down this route. In the spice girls days she used to say her idols were Margaret Thatcher and Madonna. I’m not sure about now but Madonna definitely was similar to Geri when she was married to guy ritchie with the lady of the manor persona and crazy accent 🙈
My favourite Madonna story is her being asked in the middle of her British Upper Class phase whether she drank wine now and did she have a favourite grape, and she replied ‘yes, I love it, and I like both types, red and white’.

• Haha
Bit of a niche criticism but a family friend taught her at school and when she published her autobiography she talked in very uncomplimentary ways about some of her teachers and used their real names. There was quite a bit of upset about that and I thought it was not a classy thing to do.

My favourite Madonna story is her being asked in the middle of her British Upper Class phase whether she drank wine now and did she have a favourite grape, and she replied ‘yes, I love it, and I like both types, red and white’.
The only way that would be funnier is if she’d said “I like all types, red, white and Lambrini” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the dressing in white thing not to try and make her pure and honest after her reputation took a massive kicking for being a home wrecker?
Exactly. She was after Christian Horner for years and got involved with himknowing that Beverley was pregnant with Olivia. Horner is a rat too.
I always get the impression their relationship isn’t as lovey dovey as she likes to show on Instagram. And she looks incredibly thin now as she probably doesn’t want to lose him the same way she found him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. She was after Christian Horner for years and got involved with himknowing that Beverley was pregnant with Olivia. Horner is a rat too.
I always get the impression their relationship isn’t as lovey dovey as she likes to show on Instagram. And she looks incredibly thin now as she probably doesn’t want to lose him the same way she found him.
Christian Horner is a twit.

Him and Geri are well suited. He loves the sound of his own voice. Sky F1 coverage always tries to have a team boss they can talk to during practice, qualifying and race sessions. 9 times out of 10 it's Christian Horner, only occasionally someone from a different team. He just can't shut up.

I have a theory about ginger as i think I know a few people like her. I think her personality is based on trying to be something, but she’s so fickle it changes frequently. We’ve had ginger the pop star, ginger the health guru, ginger the new age hippy, and now ginger escape to the country version.
but no one including her knows who the real
Ginger Is- maybe there isn’t much of one. But she’s very determined, ambitious, disciplined etc.. at trying to make herself into “something”
I always got the distinct impression that she'd sell her own grandmother for a nice slice of the fame pie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I used to adore Ginger spice...was devastated when she left. Then, as time went on, I just realised how fake and full of it she is. She has just become more and more unlikable. I would say she is behaving like a fake now, but who knows when she has genuinely been herself, or if we have ever really seen the true Geri.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.