GeorginaClarkeBlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this girl? I actually don't mind her that much and i think she's pretty harmless in comparison to the other lot. However, she's constantly saying shes struggling so will on about a 'new start, positive mama, who's with me' sort of rant.. and nothing will change and she will say the same thing a couple of months down the line.

I also noticed yesterday she was trying to flog a Daniel Wellington watch on her instastories and remembered she worked with them a while back. And a Google hub mini, which I'm sure loads of other mum vloggers got sent not so long ago. So shes selling on gifted items.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes I follow her. Seems pretty harmless but equally has nothing new or interesting to offer the mummy blogger community.

Does anyone watch this girl? I actually don't mind her that much and i think she's pretty harmless in comparison to the other lot. However, she's constantly saying shes struggling so will on about a 'new start, positive mama, who's with me' sort of rant.. and nothing will change and she will say the same thing a couple of months down the line.

I also noticed yesterday she was trying to flog a Daniel Wellington watch on her instastories and remembered she worked with them a while back. And a Google hub mini, which I'm sure loads of other mum vloggers got sent not so long ago. So shes selling on gifted items.

Hiya. It’s Georgina here! Someone messaged me this so I just wanted to clear things up and also say thanks for the feedback.

The DW watch was a gifted item but I wasn’t paid to post about it so am able to resell the item. I’m doing so due to having a mammoth clear out as the house is on the market. The Google Home I can totally see how that looks and didn’t think but it was free with our Spotify account and we never use it.

It’s been a really hard/odd year which is probably why my mood and mental health has been a big zig zag so I really appreciate the feedback and how that looks and would love some more honest feedback about what you do like and want to see!

Reactions: 2
Hiya. It’s Georgina here! Someone messaged me this so I just wanted to clear things up and also say thanks for the feedback.

The DW watch was a gifted item but I wasn’t paid to post about it so am able to resell the item. I’m doing so due to having a mammoth clear out as the house is on the market. The Google Home I can totally see how that looks and didn’t think but it was free with our Spotify account and we never use it.

It’s been a really hard/odd year which is probably why my mood and mental health has been a big zig zag so I really appreciate the feedback and how that looks and would love some more honest feedback about what you do like and want to see!
Here’s some feedback. Instead of selling a gifted item why not donate it or donate the proceeds? Are you so hard up for money??

If your mental health is poor showing your life (& worse, your kids, who cannot consent to their presence online) on YT probably isn’t helping is it?

These are trash threads ans as such you’re probably going to read something about you that you don’t like, so I’d suggest, for your mental health, you don’t read here.

Reactions: 1
Firstly how would you know what I did or didn’t donate and secondly what if I was that hard up for money? 😂

I DO actually donate a certain amount of blogging income to the charity Kicks Count and also Baby Basics Somerset who’d verify that for you so maybe we shouldn’t assume here.

My mental health hasn’t declined due to my relationship with social media, I haven’t at any point insinuated or said that it has? You’re just assuming. I have a really healthy relationship with YT.

I also haven’t said I was offended by anything on here? I’ve merely asked for feedback about what Bobinsky would want to see. I haven’t once said I had an issue with what was wrote?

Georgina do yourself a favour & keep your narcissism to your YT. Coming on here to defend yourself reeks of desperation. No doubt your subscribers will soon be subjected to a video where you’ll bleat about “hate”, “trolls” etc.

People comment here because we don’t fill your YT comments box with negative posts. This is our place to vent about certain YTers. The fact you’re not in the Rave Section speaks for itself.

The lady doth protest too much. The fact you’re a SAHM & have a nice house suggests you don’t have real money problems like many families do.

When you discuss your mental health on a PUBLIC forum then it’s pretty much up for discussion. For your mental health it would be a good idea for you not to read trash forums about yourself. Your thread is actually pretty tame compared to others.

Asking for suggestions for future videos - this should be done on your social platforms, not here.

I notice you didn’t address putting your children online. But I guess money is much more important to some people than their childrens’ safety.......🙄

• Heart
Fear not, there will be no trolls or hate video because this is your platform like you say. I came here. I have no interest in arguing with your opinions because they are your opinions which you’re entitled too.

I put my kids online before I made a penny but I’m guessing we have different ethics on that one. The only thing I will say is I don’t understand how anyone here can discuss or tear down other peoples ethics? What you’re doing isn’t very “ethical” but like I said that’s you’re business and I’m not arguing with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know how you can act like you have a strong moral compass on a platform like this though!

Last edited:
Fear not, there will be no trolls or hate video because this is your platform like you say. I came here. I have no interest in arguing with your opinions because they are your opinions which you’re entitled too.

I put my kids online before I made a penny but I’m guessing we have different ethics on that one. The only thing I will say is I don’t understand how anyone here can discuss or tear down other peoples ethics? What you’re doing isn’t very “ethical” but like I said that’s you’re business and I’m not arguing with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know how you can act like you have a strong moral compass on a platform like this though!
I don’t have a guilty conscience thanks Georgina because I don’t put my kids online for any pervert to leer at. Whether being paid or not, it’s despicable showing your kids on public forums for potentially milions of strangers to see. My ethics and moral compass is quite intact thank you. And my kids are safe from perverts’ view. Are yours?

That’s a bold statement to make. Perverts aren’t exclusive to the internet.

That’s a bold statement to make. Perverts aren’t exclusive to the internet.
No they’re certainly not. But why expose your children to even more danger than they have to?
If you seriously think putting your vulnerable children on the world wide web is “ethical” then you truly are to be pitied. I certainly pity your poor children.

I’m glad other people agree. She literally goes through a life makeover every month. I briefly remember her blog/IG changing names all the time because she can’t even stick to that.

I think it’s crazy that her house is always such a mess when she doesn’t work and her kids go to a babysitters several days a week! I’ve got two toddlers, work full time and still don’t live in that much of a mess. What is she actually doing?

I really don’t understand all the life changes she makes to seemingly no benefit just to do something else the next month.
Wasn’t she selling usborne books?
Starting a playgroup?
Positive ‘mama’?
she is relatively harmless but I’m not convinced over her exploiting her autistic son on the internet either

She must be reading here on the regular to address comments as soon as they are made..

Reactions: 2
I’m going to have to unfollow her. Didn’t even realise there was a thread about her until she went on about it. But I’m beyond bored of watching stay at home mums tell me how to live my life whilst making money from social media and not having a real job. The tipping point was the passive aggressive story last night about people discussing her on here. She clearly comes to tattle to read about other influencers but god forbid anybody have an opinion on her because of what she’s going through. The whole world is going through a lot but that doesn’t stop her reading other threads and most likely enjoying it ffs

Since your frantically refreshing this page Georgina- I recognised your little girl before I noticed you in the supermarket- how can you possibly think that’s ok for complete strangers to recognise your child?

I didn’t even know about this place until I saw Georgina moaning about it. I really don’t know why she tries to be something she isn’t, all the ‘bringing positivity to motherhood’ and then she just fails at everything.

Does anyone actually know what this woman does? Saw her on stories moaning about having to ‘work’ whilst juggling kids because the baby sitter is ill. She can’t seriously be talking about her ‘blog’. She gets 50 likes on some of her posts and only has followers because she unfollows/follows. The horrendous bingo ad she did recently spoke volumes