GeorginaClarkeBlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever actually decluttered anything? Like has anything ever actually left her house? It’s seems like she just moves it around from room to room, up to the loft, down from the loft. Constantly cycling through it and never actually dealing with any of it.
I think the same. If you’re having to declutter every other day, you’re doing it wrong. She’ll post a long list of all the things she’s going to do and sort and then the next day she videos a room and it’s just chaos. She tries SO HARD to be this productive, organised person but if she actually was, her life wold be completely different

has anyone noticed how she’s announced she’s relaunching her resin letter company? It’s been going for 5 minutes and she’s already relaunching, like she’s done with her blog 100 times. Can she ever just follow something through?

Reactions: 2
Instagram handle has changed to georgiebethclarke (does the thread title need changing?) and her blog Georginaclarkeblog.com has gone down. Did anyone ever read it anyway? Seemed like a random series of sponsored posts recently, which no actual content from her.

Will we ever see the Q&A video she was going to film this week?

Will there be another podcast episode, which she said she was going to be doing weekly? The first one was 5th of Jan and nothing since.

I get that she’s had a rough year. Listening to her talk about all the things that have happened - her sons diagnosis, her miscarriage etc - she’s had a difficult time and I don’t actually blame her for a lack of content whilst she deals with all of it. But stop telling people you’re going to post things and then not follow through with it.

Reactions: 1
Instagram handle has changed to georgiebethclarke (does the thread title need changing?) and her blog Georginaclarkeblog.com has gone down. Did anyone ever read it anyway? Seemed like a random series of sponsored posts recently, which no actual content from her.

Will we ever see the Q&A video she was going to film this week?

Will there be another podcast episode, which she said she was going to be doing weekly? The first one was 5th of Jan and nothing since.

I get that she’s had a rough year. Listening to her talk about all the things that have happened - her sons diagnosis, her miscarriage etc - she’s had a difficult time and I don’t actually blame her for a lack of content whilst she deals with all of it. But stop telling people you’re going to post things and then not follow through with it.
Surely she’s reached her max amount of times she can change her handle? I honestly think this must be approaching double figures now. Maybe she should just get a real job and give up trying to be a blogger. There’s noth

And it’s not just this year (which has been tough for everyone), I used to follow her years ago and she’s always been the same. Her blog has always followed some basic fad, once it was called Kale and something! Shes always playing catch up with trends, like this attempt to be this super organised, always cleaning influencer

its embarrassing to watch

She’s manifesting again and visualising her goals :rolleyes:

she’s a terrible advert for the law of attraction. She Constantly moans about being down on her luck, clearly isn’t happy with herself or her house and there is nothing about her life that anyone else would manifest to have.

can we place bets on how long she’ll keep to her ‘degree’ before dropping out or changing her career path?:ROFLMAO:

the idea of her being a psychologist is hilarious

What degree is she doing?!
Surely she can’t seriously think she can complete a degree when keeping a table tidy is impossible

What degree is she doing?!
Surely she can’t seriously think she can complete a degree when keeping a table tidy is impossible
In psychology apparently because she’s, and I quote, obsessed “with self development”

I don’t think she realises how much studying is involved for that degree. It’s not about manifesting

Well she’s going to get quite the shock when she realises a psychology degree isn’t ‘how to be strong mama boss babeeee’
I’ve heard it all now

can we place bets on how long she’ll keep to her ‘degree’ before dropping out or changing her career path?:ROFLMAO:

the idea of her being a psychologist is hilarious
I would be floored if she made it through the first semester

She’s changed her username again, for the 20th time. I’ve never known anyone have such an issue with their identity. She just has to change it all the time and rebrand herself, over and over.

apparently she’s also a psychology practitioner now, even though she’s just started her degree. And clearly her minds a mess.

What’s her username now? Her last ‘rebrand’ was only 3 months ago according to her Youtube.

It’s not even changed to something different she’s just gone back to her name before she changed it

She always looks so dirty, like she’s got the wrong foundation on her face.
She doesn’t look any better irl, her hair always resembles that of Amy Winehouse. It’s sad really how she’s so desperate to ‘influence’ *yawn* that she’ll try change anything in her life to get there...for better or for worse

She doesn’t look any better irl, her hair always resembles that of Amy Winehouse. It’s sad really how she’s so desperate to ‘influence’ *yawn* that she’ll try change anything in her life to get there...for better or for worse
ive seen her IRL too and she’s a state -same primark leggings she’s been wearing all week kind of person.She’s an embarrassment locally and nobody has anything good to say about her.

Did anyone else see she announced she’s retiring for being an influencer? I burst out laughing

ive seen her IRL too and she’s a state -same primark leggings she’s been wearing all week kind of person.She’s an embarrassment locally and nobody has anything good to say about her.

Did anyone else see she announced she’s retiring for being an influencer? I burst out laughing
Man I wish she didn’t block me. I don’t know what for. She must somehow know I’m a tattler and is reading here. I assume she’s retiring from being an ‘influencer’ because her following is tit. Her content is tit and she really doesn’t influence anybody... but yet another thing she’s quit 🤣🤣🤣

Just coming here to say that on her the.happymamaproject account she is using engagement pods, third party apps and other questionable methods to get likes. :). Wondered where I knew her name from, an ,,influencer" wannabe friend of mine spilled the beans.

Just coming here to say that on her the.happymamaproject account she is using engagement pods, third party apps and other questionable methods to get likes. :). Wondered where I knew her name from, an ,,influencer" wannabe friend of mine spilled the beans.
How can you tell? That doesn’t surprise me at all. The filters she uses on herself are so over the top fake too, she looks NOTHING like that irl.

Did anyone notice her ‘identity post’?

I’ve always thought one of the most tragic things about this girl is how much she doesn’t have an identity outside of being a mum. Every single element of her life is toy de-cluttering (guess what’s she doing again today?), packed lunches, kids activities. Does she have friends? Do anything without her children?There isn’t a single identifiable feature other then that she has kids.

I find it so fascinating how she frequently talks about how to not be a certain way, when it’s always EXACTLY who she is. It’s like she can’t recognise it in herself at all.

Like when she talks about organising, to-do lists, being proactive and yet stops and starts every single thing every 5 minutes and seems to live in total chaos. The productivity guru who’s never finished job

like when she talks about organising and sorting the house and yet has to do it every few days and everything’s a mess constantly. The Tidying guru who lives in a tip

And now, she’s teaching other mums about having an identity when she’s lost hers a long time ago. Whats her hobbies? What food does she like? How does she spend time with friends? Does she watch anything on tv that’s not a kids program? The identity guru who only knows how to be a mum

I’ll bet money on her being someone who has a pile of self help books, journals with missed out dates because she can’t actually stick with them and to-do lists she’s never seen the bottom of.