GeorginaClarkeBlog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her go on about how the loft conversion is now not happening and she feels much better about it. Yet another thing she was going to do and now isn’t. That’s all it ever is with her. Starting and never finishing.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice she is talking about these big plans of hers nearly everyday now? I don’t even bother checking back, she never sticks to them. It’s so funny that she’ll then talk about how to be a great mother and living an organised life when hers is a public car crash. She’s the last person I’d look to for advice on how to manage motherhood

Reactions: 2
Oh, just seen more ‘to do’ lists on her stories, of things that will never get done

Oh, just seen more ‘to do’ lists on her stories, of things that will never get done
Why does she do that? 😂 it’s like she wants us to know all the things she doesn’t end up doing. I unfollowed her ages ago and literally just take a look every now and again for a chuckle. Never lets me down

Why does she do that? 😂 it’s like she wants us to know all the things she doesn’t end up doing. I unfollowed her ages ago and literally just take a look every now and again for a chuckle. Never lets me down
I tried to unfollow ages ago, as something she said really got me down. I think it was about organised motherhood. I don’t know why I cared as she’s literally a car crash. I know this now 🤣 anyway because she does the follow/unfollow thing I was greeted by a following request from her the next morning and a ‘oh I don’t know what happened. Insta doesn’t want us to be friends’ and I was like WTF.

I tried to unfollow ages ago, as something she said really got me down. I think it was about organised motherhood. I don’t know why I cared as she’s literally a car crash. I know this now 🤣 anyway because she does the follow/unfollow thing I was greeted by a following request from her the next morning and a ‘oh I don’t know what happened. Insta doesn’t want us to be friends’ and I was like WTF.
that’s very sad she comes across as so desperate. I’ll check back in a week to hear about her new to do list and all the things she didn’t achieve, whilst she preaches about organisation.

Iwent onto her blog once and it was all about how she could help other mums be their best selves and organise their life better. I won’t take advice from someone who cannot even tick off a to do list and lives in a constant pigsty despite not working and having a babysitter. My kids make a mess and it’s hard to keep on top of it but her house is an absolute state,and I actually have a job!

that’s very sad she comes across as so desperate. I’ll check back in a week to hear about her new to do list and all the things she didn’t achieve, whilst she preaches about organisation.

Iwent onto her blog once and it was all about how she could help other mums be their best selves and organise their life better. I won’t take advice from someone who cannot even tick off a to do list and lives in a constant pigsty despite not working and having a babysitter. My kids make a mess and it’s hard to keep on top of it but her house is an absolute state,and I actually have a job!
I no longer accept mummy accounts and I don’t follow them. I actually HATE that they make money simply from being a mum and posting it online whilst the rest of us are trying to be mums and have a real job! Her house is an absolute TIP, the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It’s beyond embarrassing. Whilst I’m at it, I won’t take advise from somebody who’s kids are on iPads 24/7 - not to say we don’t have iPads at home of course we do, but I’m not telling people how to parent 🤣🤣

I no longer accept mummy accounts and I don’t follow them. I actually HATE that they make money simply from being a mum and posting it online whilst the rest of us are trying to be mums and have a real job! Her house is an absolute TIP, the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It’s beyond embarrassing. Whilst I’m at it, I won’t take advise from somebody who’s kids are on iPads 24/7 - not to say we don’t have iPads at home of course we do, but I’m not telling people how to parent 🤣🤣
I’m in the same boat, and I hate parents who actually use their children in ads. It’s disgusting. I’m sure some are quick and organic and the kids are having fun, but some look so forced and the mums have tried really hard, and it shows in the kids faces. I can’t imagine making money out of my kids before they even know what Instagram is.

I honestly don’t know what she does all day, especially since she has one to herself when the kids are at the babysitters. How on Earth is she justifying day care when she doesn’t work andshe’s always talking about how hard up financially they are? I bet her husbands pleased that he’s out working so she can write lists all day

I’m in the same boat, and I hate parents who actually use their children in ads. It’s disgusting. I’m sure some are quick and organic and the kids are having fun, but some look so forced and the mums have tried really hard, and it shows in the kids faces. I can’t imagine making money out of my kids before they even know what Instagram is.

I honestly don’t know what she does all day, especially since she has one to herself when the kids are at the babysitters. How on Earth is she justifying day care when she doesn’t work andshe’s always talking about how hard up financially they are? I bet her husbands pleased that he’s out working so she can write lists all day
Mine doesn’t pose when I want him too, like a nice photo to send to nanny, he pulls a stupid face or says no photos, so I can only imagine how many attempts / bribes & the pure stress it takes to get a decent ad. Poor kids !!

The worst is when she rants about having the kids home and how it’s impossible to get any work done. WHAT WORK?? Try working from home for a proper job through lockdown with no childcare like a lot of us did Georgina.. then discuss how hard it is.

I wonder if the husband thinks why is this house a tip and why are the kids at childcare all the time. I don’t feel like you’d be able to tell her anything though. I think it’s her way or a strop!

Here we go again. More decluttering content. People might actually find it inspirational if she kept a reasonably organised house or looked in control of her life.

It’s just non-stop mess, and then every week she talks about her decluttering process like it’s going to change her life, but a week later she’s decluttering again.

Here we go again. More decluttering content. People might actually find it inspirational if she kept a reasonably organised house or looked in control of her life.

It’s just non-stop mess, and then every week she talks about her decluttering process like it’s going to change her life, but a week later she’s decluttering again.
How can somebody honestly need to de clutter that often. Also I get massively fed up with the ‘parental burnout’ posts.
I don’t find any of that stuff inspiring. If you feel burnt out, get an early night, keep your house tidy and get your husband to play with the kids too and you may feel less ‘burnt out’ ffs

Reactions: 2
How can somebody honestly need to de clutter that often. Also I get massively fed up with the ‘parental burnout’ posts.
I don’t find any of that stuff inspiring. If you feel burnt out, get an early night, keep your house tidy and get your husband to play with the kids too and you may feel less ‘burnt out’ ffs
Agreed! She posts the same parental burnout graphic and I swear she’s asked her followers two or three times now if they want to see more of those type of posts. She asks. Plans. Doesn’t deliver. It’s embarrassing

I reckon she thinks people turn to her for organisation advice or something, but if she’s having to declutter and her house is a mess that often then she has NOT got it under control. Every aspect of her life is chaotic, I find it amazing she wants to document it all the time.

She is another one of these influencers with faked engagement on Instagram. They always use random hashtags - you can see them on her latest pics. I guess ‘christmasipc’ is one and that’s how they all get 100s of likes. And ‘kiddogramxmas’ they’re often random ones that make NO sense but have 1000+ photos all with 100s of likes 🙄🙄

wonder if the people paying her for ads know about this.

She is another one of these influencers with faked engagement on Instagram. They always use random hashtags - you can see them on her latest pics. I guess ‘christmasipc’ is one and that’s how they all get 100s of likes. And ‘kiddogramxmas’ they’re often random ones that make NO sense but have 1000+ photos all with 100s of likes 🙄🙄

wonder if the people paying her for ads know about this.
She’s a follower / unfollower type. But her engagement is SO BAD. I’m amazed brands pay her for ads. She did this bingo one a few months back and I think it had like 40 likes! I don’t know how anyone can class themselves as an influencer when they average 100 likes per post. My dad gets that many.

May be way off the mark but get real strange vibes about her relationship with her stepdaughters. Seems like a real divide between Rich and his daughters and his family with her. But guess that's speculation

May be way off the mark but get real strange vibes about her relationship with her stepdaughters. Seems like a real divide between Rich and his daughters and his family with her. But guess that's speculation
I think the same, she never mentions Her. I know that is probably because the other mum wouldn’t want her kid plastered all over social media but she doesn’t even refer to her much in context, or that she’s excited to see her, or just anything

I’ve just realised Georginas blocked me. No idea why I’ve never said anything to her 🤣
Does me a favour to be honest the last time I tried to unfollow her she unfollowed and re requested me. How will I survive not seeing her de clutter over and over and over again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noticed she’s complaining about not being able to keep the house tidy. She doesn’t have a job, the kids go to babysitters, what is she doing all day?

Has she ever actually decluttered anything? Like has anything ever actually left her house? It’s seems like she just moves it around from room to room, up to the loft, down from the loft. Constantly cycling through it and never actually dealing with any of it.

Reactions: 3