Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobinsky

Does anyone watch this girl? I actually don't mind her that much and i think she's pretty harmless in comparison to the other lot. However, she's constantly saying shes struggling so will on about a 'new start, positive mama, who's with me' sort of rant.. and nothing will change and she will say the same thing a couple of months down the line.

I also noticed yesterday she was trying to flog a Daniel Wellington watch on her instastories and remembered she worked with them a while back. And a Google hub mini, which I'm sure loads of other mum vloggers got sent not so long ago. So shes selling on gifted items.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Lililil

Has she ever actually decluttered anything? Like has anything ever actually left her house? It’s seems like she just moves it around from room to room, up to the loft, down from the loft. Constantly cycling through it and never actually dealing with any of it.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just realised Georginas blocked me. No idea why I’ve never said anything to her 🤣
Does me a favour to be honest the last time I tried to unfollow her she unfollowed and re requested me. How will I survive not seeing her de clutter over and over and over again 🤔

• Haha
Did anyone notice her ‘identity post’?

I’ve always thought one of the most tragic things about this girl is how much she doesn’t have an identity outside of being a mum. Every single element of her life is toy de-cluttering (guess what’s she doing again today?), packed lunches, kids activities. Does she have friends? Do anything without her children?There isn’t a single identifiable feature other then that she has kids.

I find it so fascinating how she frequently talks about how to not be a certain way, when it’s always EXACTLY who she is. It’s like she can’t recognise it in herself at all.

Like when she talks about organising, to-do lists, being proactive and yet stops and starts every single thing every 5 minutes and seems to live in total chaos. The productivity guru who’s never finished job

like when she talks about organising and sorting the house and yet has to do it every few days and everything’s a mess constantly. The Tidying guru who lives in a tip

And now, she’s teaching other mums about having an identity when she’s lost hers a long time ago. Whats her hobbies? What food does she like? How does she spend time with friends? Does she watch anything on tv that’s not a kids program? The identity guru who only knows how to be a mum

I’ll bet money on her being someone who has a pile of self help books, journals with missed out dates because she can’t actually stick with them and to-do lists she’s never seen the bottom of.

Reactions: 2

Pagger

Chatty Member
She must be reading here on the regular to address comments as soon as they are made..

Has she ever actually decluttered anything? Like has anything ever actually left her house? It’s seems like she just moves it around from room to room, up to the loft, down from the loft. Constantly cycling through it and never actually dealing with any of it.
I think the same. If you’re having to declutter every other day, you’re doing it wrong. She’ll post a long list of all the things she’s going to do and sort and then the next day she videos a room and it’s just chaos. She tries SO HARD to be this productive, organised person but if she actually was, her life wold be completely different

has anyone noticed how she’s announced she’s relaunching her resin letter company? It’s been going for 5 minutes and she’s already relaunching, like she’s done with her blog 100 times. Can she ever just follow something through?

What degree is she doing?!
Surely she can’t seriously think she can complete a degree when keeping a table tidy is impossible

Anyone else notice she is talking about these big plans of hers nearly everyday now? I don’t even bother checking back, she never sticks to them. It’s so funny that she’ll then talk about how to be a great mother and living an organised life when hers is a public car crash. She’s the last person I’d look to for advice on how to manage motherhood

CCL1989

She always looks so dirty, like she’s got the wrong foundation on her face.
She doesn’t look any better irl, her hair always resembles that of Amy Winehouse. It’s sad really how she’s so desperate to ‘influence’ *yawn* that she’ll try change anything in her life to get there...for better or for worse

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Here we go again. More decluttering content. People might actually find it inspirational if she kept a reasonably organised house or looked in control of her life.

It’s just non-stop mess, and then every week she talks about her decluttering process like it’s going to change her life, but a week later she’s decluttering again.
How can somebody honestly need to de clutter that often. Also I get massively fed up with the ‘parental burnout’ posts.
I don’t find any of that stuff inspiring. If you feel burnt out, get an early night, keep your house tidy and get your husband to play with the kids too and you may feel less ‘burnt out’ ffs

GC_92

Does anyone watch this girl? I actually don't mind her that much and i think she's pretty harmless in comparison to the other lot. However, she's constantly saying shes struggling so will on about a 'new start, positive mama, who's with me' sort of rant.. and nothing will change and she will say the same thing a couple of months down the line.

I also noticed yesterday she was trying to flog a Daniel Wellington watch on her instastories and remembered she worked with them a while back. And a Google hub mini, which I'm sure loads of other mum vloggers got sent not so long ago. So shes selling on gifted items.

Hiya. It’s Georgina here! Someone messaged me this so I just wanted to clear things up and also say thanks for the feedback.

The DW watch was a gifted item but I wasn’t paid to post about it so am able to resell the item. I’m doing so due to having a mammoth clear out as the house is on the market. The Google Home I can totally see how that looks and didn’t think but it was free with our Spotify account and we never use it.

It’s been a really hard/odd year which is probably why my mood and mental health has been a big zig zag so I really appreciate the feedback and how that looks and would love some more honest feedback about what you do like and want to see!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Just coming here to say that on her the.happymamaproject account she is using engagement pods, third party apps and other questionable methods to get likes. :). Wondered where I knew her name from, an ,,influencer" wannabe friend of mine spilled the beans.

Does anyone actually know what this woman does? Saw her on stories moaning about having to ‘work’ whilst juggling kids because the baby sitter is ill. She can’t seriously be talking about her ‘blog’. She gets 50 likes on some of her posts and only has followers because she unfollows/follows. The horrendous bingo ad she did recently spoke volumes

Reactions: 1
I no longer accept mummy accounts and I don’t follow them. I actually HATE that they make money simply from being a mum and posting it online whilst the rest of us are trying to be mums and have a real job! Her house is an absolute TIP, the worst thing I’ve ever seen. It’s beyond embarrassing. Whilst I’m at it, I won’t take advise from somebody who’s kids are on iPads 24/7 - not to say we don’t have iPads at home of course we do, but I’m not telling people how to parent 🤣🤣
I’m in the same boat, and I hate parents who actually use their children in ads. It’s disgusting. I’m sure some are quick and organic and the kids are having fun, but some look so forced and the mums have tried really hard, and it shows in the kids faces. I can’t imagine making money out of my kids before they even know what Instagram is.

I honestly don’t know what she does all day, especially since she has one to herself when the kids are at the babysitters. How on Earth is she justifying day care when she doesn’t work andshe’s always talking about how hard up financially they are? I bet her husbands pleased that he’s out working so she can write lists all day

Just coming here to say that on her the.happymamaproject account she is using engagement pods, third party apps and other questionable methods to get likes. :). Wondered where I knew her name from, an ,,influencer" wannabe friend of mine spilled the beans.
How can you tell? That doesn’t surprise me at all. The filters she uses on herself are so over the top fake too, she looks NOTHING like that irl.

Queenie

VIP Member
Georgina do yourself a favour & keep your narcissism to your YT. Coming on here to defend yourself reeks of desperation. No doubt your subscribers will soon be subjected to a video where you’ll bleat about “hate”, “trolls” etc.

People comment here because we don’t fill your YT comments box with negative posts. This is our place to vent about certain YTers. The fact you’re not in the Rave Section speaks for itself.

The lady doth protest too much. The fact you’re a SAHM & have a nice house suggests you don’t have real money problems like many families do.

When you discuss your mental health on a PUBLIC forum then it’s pretty much up for discussion. For your mental health it would be a good idea for you not to read trash forums about yourself. Your thread is actually pretty tame compared to others.

Asking for suggestions for future videos - this should be done on your social platforms, not here.

I notice you didn’t address putting your children online. But I guess money is much more important to some people than their childrens’ safety.......🙄

• Heart
She’s changed her username again, for the 20th time. I’ve never known anyone have such an issue with their identity. She just has to change it all the time and rebrand herself, over and over.

apparently she’s also a psychology practitioner now, even though she’s just started her degree. And clearly her minds a mess.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m in the same boat, and I hate parents who actually use their children in ads. It’s disgusting. I’m sure some are quick and organic and the kids are having fun, but some look so forced and the mums have tried really hard, and it shows in the kids faces. I can’t imagine making money out of my kids before they even know what Instagram is.

I honestly don’t know what she does all day, especially since she has one to herself when the kids are at the babysitters. How on Earth is she justifying day care when she doesn’t work andshe’s always talking about how hard up financially they are? I bet her husbands pleased that he’s out working so she can write lists all day
Mine doesn’t pose when I want him too, like a nice photo to send to nanny, he pulls a stupid face or says no photos, so I can only imagine how many attempts / bribes & the pure stress it takes to get a decent ad. Poor kids !!

The worst is when she rants about having the kids home and how it’s impossible to get any work done. WHAT WORK?? Try working from home for a proper job through lockdown with no childcare like a lot of us did Georgina.. then discuss how hard it is.

I wonder if the husband thinks why is this house a tip and why are the kids at childcare all the time. I don’t feel like you’d be able to tell her anything though. I think it’s her way or a strop!

She doesn’t look any better irl, her hair always resembles that of Amy Winehouse. It’s sad really how she’s so desperate to ‘influence’ *yawn* that she’ll try change anything in her life to get there...for better or for worse
ive seen her IRL too and she’s a state -same primark leggings she’s been wearing all week kind of person.She’s an embarrassment locally and nobody has anything good to say about her.

Did anyone else see she announced she’s retiring for being an influencer? I burst out laughing