Georgina Brights... Not so bright.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very surprised there isn't a thread for this thirsty witch yet. This lass will do absolutely anything to become "insta famous". Wtf was that post about that looked like she'd been beaten up??! By all means, talk about mental health, but there are more sensitive ways to do it 😒

And she can't spell for tit. A teacher I wouldn't want teaching my kids, that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread she has to be the most annoying "I'm so bleeping positive" mum on IG. Disgusting that she would use the vulnerability of other women's suffering to pretend to be some crappy advocate for mental health. Find a bandwagon and she will be riding it good and strong and selling her soul for an ad. Her spelling and literacy as a whole is embarrassing. I'd be making a complaint if she was my child's teachers that's for sure

Reactions: 3
She’s horrendous! For a while she tried to start #brighters and she used to call her followers that 🤣 like hinch has hinchers... it never took off so now she’s attempting to jump on any bandwagon in the hope she goes viral.... it ain’t gonna happen love.

So glad I found this thread she has to be the most annoying "I'm so bleeping positive" mum on IG. Disgusting that she would use the vulnerability of other women's suffering to pretend to be some crappy advocate for mental health. Find a bandwagon and she will be riding it good and strong and selling her soul for an ad. Her spelling and literacy as a whole is embarrassing. I'd be making a complaint if she was my child's teachers that's for sure
I'm glad it's not just me that can see through her bullshit 🙌🏻

She’s horrendous! For a while she tried to start #brighters and she used to call her followers that 🤣 like hinch has hinchers... it never took off so now she’s attempting to jump on any bandwagon in the hope she goes viral.... it ain’t gonna happen love.
Omg I remember the #brighters flop 🤣🤣🤣

#brighters 😂
I can't stop laughing how pathetic and desperate to try and make out you have a fan club. Who the eff does she think she is? Part of little mix or something? And she promotes "healthy" eating but she's a porker herself and her husband is definitely obese/morbidly obese. Maybe give him a couple of those shakes she goes on about and start at home. She won't last long on there. She's boring, repetitive and doesn't exactly live the life others strive for. *Yawn*

Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread! She is the worst! She just sits at home all day videoing her child who shows no emotions what so ever obviously because she doesn’t interact with her.
she just waffles on and on about duck all on her insta stories trying to promote bollox for the likes

Reactions: 4
I know...just enjoy your bloody holiday and get the camera out of your daughter's face. I feel so sorry for her, she has no proper interaction at all, i haven't seen any sort of development in her from a few months back to what it is now. Poor kid

She follows pple to get followers I found this out as she followed me then u followed. twit un followed u boring tw t

The post about ‘trolls’ which she copied off Rebecca lamb 🤣🤣 she’s so desperate to be an ‘influencer’ bless 🤣

Reactions: 1
she doesn’t do anything at all apart from talk on insta stories about tit! no wonder her child doesn’t speak and shows no emotion at alllll

She’s had a second kid now and seems to come across better. But I don’t really get her USP or why she has many followers albeit she seems nice enough.

• Sad
I came across this page. I’m not a hater but this girl gets on my nerves. All this “I’m so positive”. Anyone can read the secret, I just feel so sorry for her she has zero awareness, higher or self.

Agreed. I am surprised she gets paid to advertise stuff to be honest, her account is very meh.

Yes very boring. Predictable order of stories

1. how her kids slept through the night
2. the weather
3. plans based around the weather
4. any issues with kids I.e teething, waking up in the night etc
5. kids nap update
6. Omg was she able to have a coffee today

EVERYDAY. I’ve unfollowed.