Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally there’s a Georgie thread 😂. I enjoyed her content back in the day but god I just cannot with the way she speaks and her diction. She comes off as a nice kind hearted person but she’s just a bit much with the forced poses and ‘lick the stars and the moon will tit money for you’ vibes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s promoting yoghurt when this is the first time I’ve seen her eat this brand… ffs they will literally promote anything that lines their pockets hey. I’m over it

Reactions: 2
How does one “manifest” a baby? Can anyone enlighten me? Or will that be her next R&C Project - “Manifest the baby of your dreams”. Last time I recalled, she said she’s not maternal and wants to focus on herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
🌮 🍆 repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have actually done her 6 week project when it first came out in the first round! I paid maybe $280?? For it and it was such a waste of time and money 😂

Basically she has stolen everything from the book “You are a badass at making money” by Jen Sincero and sold it as her own. Everything in the course is in this book. She has recommended this book on her podcast for years so that’s why I bought it and read it. And after reading it I’ve realised nothing of Georgie’s is original and she’s just read this book herself and copied it to sell to others 🙄

That’s just my input. Happy to share more about the course of anyone wants to know.
Also as someone who has had 2 miscarriages before I find it really awful that she uses them as marketing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have actually done her 6 week project when it first came out in the first round! I paid maybe $280?? For it and it was such a waste of time and money 😂

Basically she has stolen everything from the book “You are a badass at making money” by Jen Sincero and sold it as her own. Everything in the course is in this book. She has recommended this book on her podcast for years so that’s why I bought it and read it. And after reading it I’ve realised nothing of Georgie’s is original and she’s just read this book herself and copied it to sell to others 🙄

That’s just my input. Happy to share more about the course of anyone wants to know.
Also as someone who has had 2 miscarriages before I find it really awful that she uses them as marketing.
I’m actually so happy someone has spoken out about this! Is there any way to report her for plagiarism from the book? These influencers don’t have a single original bone in their bodies. It’s disgusting that she’s making bank off “manifesting my dream life”. Like tit, you got seriously lucky girl. You will be irrelevant in 5 years time and broke because you won’t be the new “in thing”. She drives me mental 🤯

Reactions: 3
Absolute bargain compared to their NT holiday earlier this year!
I think her NT trip was some what sponsored? I remember her mentioning they invited her or asked to come. Also she’s posted that this trip isn’t sponsored. Didn’t see that with her NT trip.

Interesting that she’s still eating runny eggs. Must really want that baby hey

I’m actually so happy someone has spoken out about this! Is there any way to report her for plagiarism from the book? These influencers don’t have a single original bone in their bodies. It’s disgusting that she’s making bank off “manifesting my dream life”. Like tit, you got seriously lucky girl. You will be irrelevant in 5 years time and broke because you won’t be the new “in thing”. She drives me mental 🤯
Yes, I’m sure the author of the book would love to know a small aussie influencer is making hundreds of thousands off of her copyrighted material!

Reactions: 2
The new ring too 🤢 they’ve only been married 3 years and he “gifts” her a new ring that is clearly sponsored! Her ring was very trendy at the time but how about the sentimental meaning?!

View attachment 694471
I agree. I very much get “rich woman” vibes from this. Even if I was in their financial position, I’d never change my engagement ring. It’s the one my husband proposed with and the one firmly locked in my memory. But I guess when money means more you change it to a massive diamond instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree. I very much get “rich woman” vibes from this. Even if I was in their financial position, I’d never change my engagement ring. It’s the one my husband proposed with and the one firmly locked in my memory. But I guess when money means more you change it to a massive diamond instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Like I remember her proposal being a complete surprise and it being in Bali, I actually thought it was very sweet and he obviously picked the ring himself. I couldn’t do it but like you said money and status must mean more to them now.

Exactly! Like I remember her proposal being a complete surprise and it being in Bali, I actually thought it was very sweet and he obviously picked the ring himself. I couldn’t do it but like you said money and status must mean more to them now.
I guess they should have another wedding now too because maybe she doesn’t think her dress is currently trendy 🙄

So Georgie just got majority of the expensive baby items gifted to her… does this piss anyone else off? Like she has enough bloody money to buy her own baby items yet gets it all for free. An actual bloody kick in the face to mothers/families that cannot afford to buy brand new items for their baby. 😡😡

Reactions: 11
So Georgie just got majority of the expensive baby items gifted to her… does this piss anyone else off? Like she has enough bloody money to buy her own baby items yet gets it all for free. An actual bloody kick in the face to mothers/families that cannot afford to buy brand new items for their baby. 😡😡
That’s what shits me with these businesses. They happily gift someone who can afford it. I know it’s part of social media marketing, but I’d feel much more inclined to buy from if they helped a mum in need, not one who is a multi million dollar earner 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s what shits me with these businesses. They happily gift someone who can afford it. I know it’s part of social media marketing, but I’d feel much more inclined to buy from if they helped a mum in need, not one who is a multi million dollar earner 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! Here’s a thought Georgie, gift it to a crisis pregnancy centre and then buy things with your own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Father’s Day is coming up. Bought Tim and my dad special gifts.”
Proceeds to show items from a partnership she clearly didn’t purchase. Sounds legit.

Reactions: 5