Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never bought anything from Naked Harvest but the prices sound absolutely crazy to me? $80 reduced from $106 for a couple of tea sachets, a strainer and an ugly mug.
I’ve tried NH and I LOTHED the protein. It tasted so grainy. I also tried the grape pre-workout and that was horrific too. I can tolerate the moon milk though it’s not too bad but definitely overpriced

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried NH and I LOTHED the protein. It tasted so grainy. I also tried the grape pre-workout and that was horrific too. I can tolerate the moon milk though it’s not too bad but definitely overpriced
OMG yes I thought I was the only one who thought that protein was grainy yet everyone praises. I didn't enjoy the pre workout either. TBH I really don't understand how these influencers can consume all these powders even when blended into things they are overpowering and taste horrible.

Reactions: 1
YES! I got so sucked in by influencers that would say how truly iNcReDiBlE all of the products are, so I bought the lemon/lime pre workout (that OMG tastes JUST LIKE SOLO) and ick. Just ick. Has a slight undertone of poison and just generally tastes gross, I ended up throwing away the tub after barely using it.
I've only tried the gingerbread protein and hated that too, and usually I like vegan proteins!

Reactions: 4
How does one “manifest” a baby? Can anyone enlighten me? Or will that be her next R&C Project - “Manifest the baby of your dreams”. Last time I recalled, she said she’s not maternal and wants to focus on herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So funny I sent her a dm saying she has massive privilege because she comes from a wealthy family, which is 100% true and triggered her to the point that she made a reel about it 😂

Clearly she does no understand how having a wealthy and stable home environment (putting you through school, having meals cooked, a roof under your head, good role models to look up to in terms of working hard) will contribute significantly to your success later in life. She also completle contradicts herself saying she has privlilege because she is able bodied and "pretty", which got her to where she is - so without being those things you cant succeed in life?

Also, she dosent understand I dated a school "friend "of hers when I was younger who spilled the beans on her about how entilited and how much of a brat she was/is 🤣

Reactions: 10
So funny I sent her a dm saying she has massive privilege because she comes from a wealthy family, which is 100% true and triggered her to the point that she made a reel about it 😂

Clearly she does no understand how having a wealthy and stable home environment (putting you through school, having meals cooked, a roof under your head, good role models to look up to in terms of working hard) will contribute significantly to your success later in life. She also completle contradicts herself saying she has privlilege because she is able bodied and "pretty", which got her to where she is - so without being those things you cant succeed in life?

Also, she dosent understand I dated a school "friend "of hers when I was younger who spilled the beans on her about how entilited and how much of a brat she was/is 🤣
Hahahahah this is great. She 100% is privileged. Also I’d love to see how successful her NH business is, without her Instagram followers

Omg this gives me life 🤣

Hahahahah this is great. She 100% is privileged. Also I’d love to see how successful her NH business is, without her Instagram followers
Exactly!! 100%. She said that her and Cooper have worked really hard, and I’m sure they have, but they’ve had fast success thanks to, and only to, her following.

It infuriates me beyond belief that she doesn't understand the privilege of having a wealthy family goes well beyond being handed $$$$. As one of you previously said it allowed her to have a good education, medical care, school resources and would never have went to school hungry. Its one of the most fundamental determinants of health and supports the other determinants of health (education etc). The fact is the more you have these things during your childhood the more you're set up well later in life regardless of what you are or aren't given. If you buy into limiting beliefs it even allows you to see that as an option where as if you grow up poor of cause you have limiting beliefs around money and can't imagine having enough. No one is saying she doesn't work hard, that is completely unrelated to SES privilege. I don't know how many times she needs to be told this.

Oh yeah, you touched a nerve for sure!! She totally doesn’t get it, I think she should try manifesting a few extra IQ points coz her reply really showed she’s lacking in that area too!

Also who pronounces ‘because’ as ‘bequiz’?! Wtf

Reactions: 3
This whole "i manifested 2 pregnancies" sliding into peoples emails is so so so gross. I cant imagine how many women struggling to get pregnant saw that. Did she manifest the miscarriage?

I will say im really torn on her previously saying she isn't maternal but having kids for Tim. On one hand I cant decide if she's doing it because she thinks she has to or if she genuinely wants to play a secondary role and wants tim to have the kids he wants?

To be fair im also against men being forced to be dads when they don't want to be i just think if you don't want kids and your partner does you probably aren't with the right person??

Reactions: 6
This whole "i manifested 2 pregnancies" sliding into peoples emails is so so so gross. I cant imagine how many women struggling to get pregnant saw that. Did she manifest the miscarriage?

I will say im really torn on her previously saying she isn't maternal but having kids for Tim. On one hand I cant decide if she's doing it because she thinks she has to or if she genuinely wants to play a secondary role and wants tim to have the kids he wants?

To be fair im also against men being forced to be dads when they don't want to be i just think if you don't want kids and your partner does you probably aren't with the right person??
completely agree. It wasn’t that long ago that she said she was focusing on her health and is not maternal currently. She may have changed her mind but I’m getting the vibes that she’s doing this for Tim. I also dislike her manifesting bullshit. Her whole new podcast episode was a plug for her R&C project which is like $420….

I just dunno how a little girl (or any kid really) is going to go with a mother who isn't maternal? (I don't care who the primary carer is I think its great that tim wants to be a stay at home dad) but I think both parents should want kids. I know im repeating myself but I wanna be clear this isn't a women need to be mums type deal

I’m surprised at how little she knows about pregnancy, in the past few days she’s had Subway and runny eggs, both aren’t very safe for pregnancy. It’s basically 101 stuff.

I’m surprised at how little she knows about pregnancy, in the past few days she’s had Subway and runny eggs, both aren’t very safe for pregnancy. It’s basically 101 stuff.
OT-ish but I’m also pregnant and on a reddit group with people with the same due date month and the majority of people on there say they are still eating deli meats like at subway and soft cheeses because the risk is low and this health advice is ‘outdated’ . Idk I’m so risk averse but how hard is it to avoid subway and eat something else

I just truly cannot fathom how her 6-week online course is $420....
Any rich people among us want to take one for the team and join in to report back how it is?😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A girl I follow on social media who seems lovely and down to earth and is studying her PhD is always posting about Georgie and her programs. Very surprising audience reach!

Reactions: 1
What is currently blowing my mind about georgie is how she is flaunting her wealth to advertise her course. The reel she made and it said ‘abundance 💰’ and then proceeded to show her car, her homes, her fenti handbag.
she also made a post about coopa and how he couldn’t believe how much money she was making on social media. She’s basically advertising that her course will allow you to manifest hundreds of thousands of dollars.
no georgie, you just got lucky cough privilege cough Not everyone will be able to do the same thing

What is currently blowing my mind about georgie is how she is flaunting her wealth to advertise her course. The reel she made and it said ‘abundance 💰’ and then proceeded to show her car, her homes, her fenti handbag.
she also made a post about coopa and how he couldn’t believe how much money she was making on social media. She’s basically advertising that her course will allow you to manifest hundreds of thousands of dollars.
no georgie, you just got lucky cough privilege cough Not everyone will be able to do the same thing
This. She’s also lucky, she got popular on Instagram when it was a lot easier, just posting fitspo and bikini pics.

Correct me if I’m wrong but is she going into the office while in lockdown?! I’m sure it’s not “essential” to be there again for a second day?