Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with Georgie lately… Today’s stories pretty much telling everyone who doesn’t purchase her stupid self-development course isn’t “determined” enough about their future. Are you effing kidding me? Even if I had $420 to waste on this crappy course, I bet you 100% if wouldn’t land me in her shoes. Telling us “you need to put skin into it”. I’m sorry but not everyone has that much time or money on their hands. Nor do a lot of us have the same privilege as her. She got lucky. Big time. And continues to make people feel like tit about not handing her our hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100% she got lucky. She was able to leave her law job because she had social media income to tide her over. She also had the audience to sell to; most people don’t.
She spoke about how she spent $40K on coaching when she was earning $60K. I’m assuming Georgie’s strong point isn’t maths, because that doesn’t add up for me. The $40K was for 6 months coaching. That means that it was the equivalent spending of $80K per year, when she was earning $60K? Yeah ok…I’m assuming that 60K was also before tax, which means she was earning more than she was letting on or had mass savings. Also, I know it’s hearsay, but I have a friend who has a friend that knows Georgie. Apparently she was earning six figures from socials before she even quit law.

Reactions: 4
The thing that annoys me most about her bragging about her money and material possessions is she talks about how money isn't bad it let's you do positive things BUT WHAT POSITIVE THINGS HAS SHE USED THAT MONEY FOR? aside from buying herself tit and creating more wealth for herself? She talks as if she "manifests" the money to give...

Reactions: 7
100% she got lucky. She was able to leave her law job because she had social media income to tide her over. She also had the audience to sell to; most people don’t.
She spoke about how she spent $40K on coaching when she was earning $60K. I’m assuming Georgie’s strong point isn’t maths, because that doesn’t add up for me. The $40K was for 6 months coaching. That means that it was the equivalent spending of $80K per year, when she was earning $60K? Yeah ok…I’m assuming that 60K was also before tax, which means she was earning more than she was letting on or had mass savings. Also, I know it’s hearsay, but I have a friend who has a friend that knows Georgie. Apparently she was earning six figures from socials before she even quit law.
100% that does that surprise me. She was HUGELY successful on Instagram while she was studying and working in the legal field, without having to use any other mediums that often require more time/work (e.g YouTube). She was often getting sponsorships/paid promotions and this was even before Instagram stories were a thing- so just posting a photo holding a product!

Reactions: 2
Guess maybe she’s unravelling if people are posting about her in tea groups on FB

B8687E32-24CF-459C-B11B-196FCE26CE8C.jpeg

this was a comment, something similar I have said before! There is so many holes in her stories:

What I don’t understand is months ago when she had her miscarriage she said how she was so surprised and caught off guard when she fell pregnant because it wasn’t planned and she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant naturally due to her hashimotos
Now 8 months later and she’s promoting her manifestation course, she claims to have manifested that unplanned pregnancy
I’m sorry but there’s evident holes in that story and using your miscarriage as a marketing tactic is just gross😣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Guess maybe she’s unravelling if people are posting about her in tea groups on FB

View attachment 646151

this was a comment, something similar I have said before! There is so many holes in her stories:

What I don’t understand is months ago when she had her miscarriage she said how she was so surprised and caught off guard when she fell pregnant because it wasn’t planned and she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant naturally due to her hashimotos
Now 8 months later and she’s promoting her manifestation course, she claims to have manifested that unplanned pregnancy
I’m sorry but there’s evident holes in that story and using your miscarriage as a marketing tactic is just gross😣
she’s also said before it took them over 12 months to fall pregnant.. so she didn’t include her first pregnancy as falling pregnant. And now she’s advertising ‘my two pregnancies’

Reactions: 1
I recently unfollowed her after years of enjoying her content, before she got bigger, and now constantly slogging this manifestation crap and her course. I even tried to start a dialogue about it in a tea fb group but it wasn't approved. UGH I just want to know if im the only one who was a loyal follower of hers, a buyer of naked harvest products but has now had to unfollow??? Her content has sadly taken a turn for the worst...

Reactions: 7
Honestly, the amount of plugging for this course over the past few days gives me relief in thinking it’s a bust and not many people have signed up 😂

Reactions: 4
There’s 1300 people in the Facebook group for it, so I’d say there’s a few 🤣 my friend is doing the course.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s 1300 people in the Facebook group for it, so I’d say there’s a few 🤣 my friend is doing the course.
Do you know if it's only for new members of the course or do people who have completed it previously keep access to the group?

Do you know if it's only for new members of the course or do people who have completed it previously keep access to the group?
I was intrigued so I had a look. There is a separate group for each round. First round has about 500 members, then it has increased with each subsequent round. You can search for the groups on Facebook. She’s making a hell of a lot of money just on these courses! Not to mention NH plus her Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was intrigued so I had a look. There is a separate group for each round. First round has about 500 members, then it has increased with each subsequent round. You can search for the groups on Facebook. She’s making a hell of a lot of money just on these courses! Not to mention NH plus her Instagram.
I am shocked at how much money she’s making from this. I mean 1300 people paying 420 with little to no costs.... it’s INSANE. It annoys me how she capped the first round at 300 people so she could be hands on and make it more exclusive and answer questions etc.. now it’s clearly to get as many people as possible and make the most money!

I recently unfollowed her after years of enjoying her content, before she got bigger, and now constantly slogging this manifestation crap and her course. I even tried to start a dialogue about it in a tea fb group but it wasn't approved. UGH I just want to know if im the only one who was a loyal follower of hers, a buyer of naked harvest products but has now had to unfollow??? Her content has sadly taken a turn for the worst...
Omg this is me. I used to actually really like her and her content, podcast and naked harvest. She’s changed a lot recently (although im sure she’s still a decent person and deffo not the worst influencer). Selling her course by saying she Manifested her pregnancies is just so harmful and she seems to always be selling something. I’ve had to unfollow

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's over $500K in profit for sharing a few slides and inviting people to be in a facebook group. I can't imagine she would have "refreshed" any of the material she's spinning apart from adding in her latest manifestation miracles. And where is this content from, who has taught her, where has she learned these practices etc.

No one needs to spend $420 to be taught about manifestation, set yourself some fuckin' goals and work towards them, that's it people! That's the secret! There's no magic potion, no course, no amount of money that can teach you that. It's really that simple.

Just WOW at all these unqualified people influencers spruiking e-books, courses, apps, novels, fashion etc with absolutely no investment in developing their education or skills in those fields first. And people eat the tit up, the stupidity astounds me.

Does she have an actual speech impediment or does she just say things wrong...

Reactions: 3
A bit of both I think. Her speech has been mentioned back in the thread somewhere that she struggled with it when she was younger.

she definitely says things wrong, ALL THE TIME. She called Rosé (ro-say) wine, rose wine.... and her sentences are not always constructed correctly, and sometimes she uses the wrong words to describe things i.e. the meaning of the word doesn't correlate. This is all any speech related impediment aside.

Thoughts on Georgie and her Lorna Jane shot? I showed my partner a photo of her in the active wear and asked how pregnant he thinks she is.. he said 8 months haha. Ooops! I was pregnant last year so he compared to my pregnancy.

Everyone shows differently. I have a friend who was huge at 16 weeks!
But she definitely looked bigger than in her stories. Perhaps it’s just the way the clothes sat on her or something.

Brittney Saunders just explained how most brands use affiliate codes and that they often don’t pay the influencer to promote but rather so they’ll get paid by people using their codes. I know the gym shark was always an affiliate code. I wonder if georgie wasn’t making enough from the sales to continue on? That or she knew LSKD were about to release active wear