Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look to see if there’s a thread on Georgie. I normally do like her and her content, but her most recent video (a rant on #ad) rubbed me up the wrong way.

I think she got some grief for doing an Instagram ad and to be fair Georgie doesn’t do loads of ads so I can understand her frustration, some influencers do three times as many and don’t seem to get the same grief.

What annoyed me was the playing the martyr. She mentioned sometimes not being able to do a food shop because money is so tight. If your financial situation is that insecure then it might be an idea to prioritise feeding your daughter and have a few less animals to feed and care for (especially horses which cost a fortune). She chooses to have those animals and therefore pay for them?! Also her point about how she does 4/5 hours a day less work for clients just to reply to comments and emails. Again, nobody is forcing her to do this. She has clearly decided to put more time into social media and therefore accept ads to pay for that, and that’s fine, but with that will come criticism for the ads, it’s a given. If you can’t handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Ok that’s my rant over! otherwise I do like her especially her thrift Tuesday series. I don’t think it ever comes across well when online people do these rants about ads..

Reactions: 10
I was waiting for someone to make a thread! I've been watching her for quite a few months and am on the fence as well. I love looking at her cottage, the countryside and the animals (I'm in the US) but I think she features her child a bit too much. I understand that if you're devoting time to your instagram and youtube then it's preferable to make money for that time but we as the audience are not obligated to overlook or enjoy forced AD content.

Reactions: 5
I didn't mind her but now I've changed as she keeps getting those little dogs to have puppies that's two within a few months. There is enough dogs in shelters without more puppies being brought into the world.

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched her on YT for some time now, I’m not sure what to make of her, if I’m honest. I don’t dislike her but I don’t love her either. I think what struck me about this #ad is that she is not a drinker, and yet is advertising alcohol! Must have paid well!

Reactions: 4
I had never heard of her but I’ve just had a look and she’s not even declaring them properly. #ad is hidden at the end so... she will get some moaning won’t she!

Reactions: 2
I didn't mind her but now I've changed as she keeps getting those little dogs to have puppies that's two within a few months. There is enough dogs in shelters without more puppies being brought into the world.
I agree. Disgusting that she when she is moaning about a lack of money that she fails to mention that she pimps out her dogs regularly for money 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She buys followers and likes so maybe she should put that money towards a food shop.

So I guess her response to the comments about her ads is to do more -not properly marked - ads. Sigh. I really liked her at first. And she does seem to ramble more on her vlogs. She seemed to have the camera angle too close to her face throughout the last one.

I've watched her for a few years, I used to like her. The way her daughter screams st her, she barely seems to say a word other than ‘Arabella’s tired’

What does she work as to have horses dogs etc as you need healthy income for that?

What does she work as to have horses dogs etc as you need healthy income for that?
I don't know exactly what she does, she seems to have her fingers in so many pies but a few weeks ago, she said she'd given it all up and was just doing social media! I have no idea how she affords it all!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s split with the new fella

Or it’s something to do with her daughters dad?

Reactions: 1
I hate it when vloggers say something has happened but they can’t tell us. Either don’t say anything or wait until you can 😫

Reactions: 5