Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve worked out why the Selfish Mummy Mentor really self isolated. Looking back at other posts she gets more likes on pics that have her kid in. The Selfish Mummy Mentor wouldn’t want to give that up would she? It really is all about her. She doesn’t care about her own kids well-being, only likes. I hope RyRy tells her his feelings and that she’s full of crap when he gets to see his own kid.

Reactions: 7
I hope RyRy is having great fun with Arabella, enjoy your time together.

Looks like she’s been trespassing for her latest photo moment. There’s a comment from Chris saying not cool. asking why she’s in his mother’s garden and not isolating. makes me think every picture is fake and staged. who took the picture of her in his mother’s garden?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s been trespassing for her latest photo moment. There’s a comment from Chris saying not cool. asking why she’s in his mother’s garden and not isolating. makes me think every picture is fake and staged. who took the picture of her in his mother’s garden?
She’s got a nerve going into someone else’s garden just to take photos in a pandemic. Georgie still has a cough and I’m presuming Chris’ mother is an older person. I used to like Georgie, but I’m incredulous at how selfish she is.

She’s got a nerve going into someone else’s garden just to take photos in a pandemic. Georgie still has a cough and I’m presuming Chris’ mother is an older person. I used to like Georgie, but I’m incredulous at how selfish she is.
Yes - I know what you mean...she certainly gave a rosy picture of a “strong” single parent, facing adversity with a cheery wave..,,I was totally sucked in. Began to have doubts as time went on and the ambulance episode finished it for me.....spoilt child springs to mind.

Reactions: 5
duck me she’s turned 35 today? I had my 37th birthday yesterday and I’d like to think I look a lot less haggered than her 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s also been called out on her vlog for her selfish behaviour.

I’m disgusted by her. What part of don’t leave the house does that selfish woman not understand? 😡

E2B3A1B2-8F3F-4777-AC27-C50D5A558EB3.jpeg

Wow, just wow, I have no words.

These vloggers are really a law unto their own, it’s a do as I say not as I do.

As for the photo of her in someone else’s garden, again I am lost for words.

Her and that Meldrum woman, should get together and do a vlog about, how we are 2 twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Which vlog was that comment on?
Nipped over for a quick look. Season 4, episode 2. Comment still on there so I’ve liked it. She is coughing like mad......and still going out! Foul creature.

• Angry
She lives in a bubble, it’s honestly mad!
She gets more and more self centred and egotistical as time goes on... the ambulance was the last straw for me, when her stupidity and dramatic ego took an ambulance away from someone else...

Reactions: 8
Nipped over for a quick look. Season 4, episode 2. Comment still on there so I’ve liked it. She is coughing like mad......and still going out! Foul creature.
It makes me so angry, most people I know (who have no symptoms)are being responsible and staying in as much as possible, not even going out every day for exercise. Then you have people like her going out numerous times a day, documenting it all whilst having symptoms, it’s so damn selfish. It’s not about her it’s about anyone she could come into contact with.

And going riding right now... I have no bloody words!

Sorry for the rant but hundreds of people are dying every day and this selfish cow is continuing her life as normal whilst clearly having a prolonged cough! 😡😡😡

• Heart
It’s also interesting that she has a cough now (that is obvious) but no sign of one during her ‘self isolating’ maybe Arabella should stay at her dads while Georgie is ill?!

Reactions: 6
It’s also interesting that she has a cough now (that is obvious) but no sign of one during her ‘self isolating’ maybe Arabella should stay at her dads while Georgie is ill?!
Yes....I’d noticed that.....although apparently she “edited “ it out whilst self isolating. Mind you that’s according to her...and ..”not going to lie” - not a reliable witness our old Georgie is she tbh? Personally I think she is still symptomatic and should be at home ...nothing I have seen her do is essential.....she is either stupid or too spoilt to think health guidance rules apply to her. My guess is both!

• Heart
Definitely both!
She also said this is the first time she’s been to the supermarket but was in Aldi buying food and plants the other day...

Lying comes very easily to her....

• Heart
  • Wow
Definitely both!
She also said this is the first time she’s been to the supermarket but was in Aldi buying food and plants the other day...

Lying comes very easily to her....
I agree....bit of a stranger to the truth I’d say........trips herself up over facts frequently, appears unable to maintain relationships with friends or love interests, appears unable to understand that rules apply to her, displays limited self awareness I.e “I’m very frugal” - whilst shopping incessantly, potentially uses health issues as a method of exerting control over and getting attention from others.....and throw in a bit of pet hoarding to boot......not the healthiest psychological profile.......

• Heart
Reactions: 8