Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No interaction what so ever.

I have finally unsubscribed.

We are all living this at the moment.

It is not nice.

She is not the only one on this planet that is going through this.

She has time to put on a face full of bad makeup though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so a small update.... real life vs Instagram. I have been told I am unable to see Arabella as Georgie showed symptoms of Coronavirus... they have been self isolating for 6 days of 14. Slightly confused to have seen her at a petrol station this morning.... any thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
so a small update.... real life vs Instagram. I have been told I am unable to see Arabella as Georgie showed symptoms of Coronavirus... they have been self isolating for 6 days of 14. Slightly confused to have seen her at a petrol station this morning.... any thoughts?
Ha, ha, This seems typical of her.

You should have taken a photo as evidence.

Did you communicate with her?.

Such a shame for Arabella that she is not seeing her dad, do you get face time with her?.

Maybe no one has ever said “no” to Georgie.

She should count her blessings that she has people there for her and Arabella.

Arabella is the one missing out on family time with her dad, not Georgie.

She is not a single parent that has absolutely no one that cares about them, others don’t, but they have to do it solo, day in day out, 52 weeks a year, no matter what.

Georgie just lives in her own world, regardless of how it makes others feel.

RyRy, I hope you get to see Arabella soon.

Reactions: 7
Ha, ha, This seems typical of her.

You should have taken a photo as evidence.

Did you communicate with her?.

Such a shame for Arabella that she is not seeing her dad, do you get face time with her?.

Maybe no one has ever said “no” to Georgie.

She should count her blessings that she has people there for her and Arabella.

Arabella is the one missing out on family time with her dad, not Georgie.

She is not a single parent that has absolutely no one that cares about them, others don’t, but they have to do it solo, day in day out, 52 weeks a year, no matter what.

Georgie just lives in her own world, regardless of how it makes others feel.

RyRy, I hope you get to see Arabella soon.
It’s on her instagram story... she’s told me she’s self isolating and then does this. I’m in disbelief. I can’t see Arabella until next Friday with the self isolation rules being 14 days. Funny how she adheres to the rules when it suits her but putting other people’s health at risk to suit her life is fine. I’m honestly in shock

@RyRy is Georgie from a wealthy background? Just asking as she seems to be very well off.
Her father is pretty wealthy yes but doesn’t filter of any of that wealth down. It’s a very instagram vs reality situation. Trust me the two are very different.

Reactions: 5
In her latest (I think) video she mentioned needing petrol and how she had made a mask to wear as she’s worried about catching something. Surely if you have symptoms you’d be worried about spreading it around!

Definitely shouldn’t have been out if she is really self isolating due to symptoms.

Will you be able to have extra time with Arabella to make up for the lost days?

Reactions: 4
In her latest (I think) video she mentioned needing petrol and how she had made a mask to wear as she’s worried about catching something. Surely if you have symptoms you’d be worried about spreading it around!

Definitely shouldn’t have been out if she is really self isolating due to symptoms.

Will you be able to have extra time with Arabella to make up for the lost days?
I have no idea... I hope so but given what she’s doing who knows...??🤷🏼‍♂️ She’s 100% self isolating that’s why I can’t see Arabella apparently but out to the petrol station is fine... feel sorry for whoever she came into contact with.

I have no idea... I hope so but given what she’s doing who knows...??🤷🏼‍♂️ She’s 100% self isolating that’s why I can’t see Arabella apparently but out to the petrol station is fine... feel sorry for whoever she came into contact with.
I saw that, plus she's actually filming herself putting the petrol into the tank🙄. What scintillating footage😴😂. Goodness knows what the people in the garage thought seeing her do it🙄

If she's self isolating, why would she even need petrol?
This suggests she is going out to other places that you/we don't know about.

Shameful. If you don't care about your own health, please at least have respect for others and stay indoors to stop this virus spreading.

Reactions: 8
she also said on her vlog that she had been out walking the dogs and to the stables daily ... I hope you get to see Arabella soon.

As you say it’s so irresponsible to go out if you are supposed to be isolating it’s not just about her it’s about anyone she comes into contact with 😡

• Angry
Sadly, her behaviour doesn't surprise me.... She is also going to the stables daily which surely means she is cross-contaminating with her Mum and sister?!

I think the single mum thing is a big part of her online persons (instagram vs reality) as she was talking about how hard it is to have Arabella all the time 24/7 at the moment as if she had no other option....

Reactions: 3
I hope you do as well it only seems fair. The daily craft video ideas might have run out by then, so you might be luck!

Reactions: 1
In one of her videos last week she was looking pretty pissed off about the fact that she wouldn’t have Arabella for Mother’s Day. Maybe she told @RyRy that she was self isolating so she could keep Arabella? The issue with liars is that they forget what they have said...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s crazy. Self isolating means staying on your premises... she’s not done this at all. Only when it suits her is she self isolating. Ie keeping Arabella. Utter madness and disregard for others health

Reactions: 6
knew She wouldn’t stick to it..... I don’t think she has much of a handle on reality tbh. Seems to have more sides than a 50p piece....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she's self isolating, why would she even need petrol?
This suggests she is going out to other places that you/we don't know about.

Shameful. If you don't care about your own health, please at least have respect for others and stay indoors to stop this virus spreading.
I thought this too

These floggers are certainly milking the cV-19
Isolation diaries ? WTAF
she’s been out and about for one!! Hardly S.I 😡

She was just quick to jump on self isolation as she thought people would relate to it....and before it became old hat. It’s just to get her views up I reckon....a bit of a strategy..........has she any intention of doing it.....nah....

Just in case she is reading!

Self isolation = not going out at all. Not anywhere (apart from your garden!), even if you don't come into contact with anyone, ie at the stables!
Social distancing = 2m apart when you go out (apart from with other members of your household)

What is so confusing for some people, I don't get it?
I thought she had a bit more intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just in case she is reading!

Self isolation = not going out at all. Not anywhere (apart from your garden!), even if you don't come into contact with anyone, ie at the stables!
Social distancing = 2m apart when you go out (apart from with other members of your household)

What is so confusing for some people, I don't get it?
I thought she had a bit more intelligence.
I didn’t ......”I’m not gonna lie”. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3