Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ditto

I think she’s very selfish full stop
I thought exactly the same
Just realised that she’s criticised people for phoning 111 as well... she called an ambulance to ‘sort out a prescription’ and cuddle her dog! 😡
the calling an ambulance for an inhaler was absolutely disgraceful! Especially right now with the NHS being stretched to breaking point! No walk in centres in her area?Absolutely pure selfishness ... she should be billed for their time!

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly the same

the calling an ambulance for an inhaler was absolutely disgraceful! Especially right now with the NHS being stretched to breaking point! No walk in centres in her area?Absolutely pure selfishness ... she should be billed for their time!
Her lack of organisation and personal responsibility wasted a great deal of NHS time and tax payers money and she is without remorse....if anything seemed quite cocky about the whole thing. Should be billed for this. The fact that so many medics arrived also gives a clue to the level of drama she put into that call! She is slagging someone who challenged her on it on FB on her instagram stories. I’ve now unfollowed her on there as well. This is someone who sets herself up as a “Mentor” ..... she’s a train wreck.

Reactions: 6
is she embarrassed? “Not remotely”
not remotely embarrassed ... I have unfollowed on all platforms ... what a self entitled disgusting person ...

She couldn’t find an inhaler but was well enough to phone a chemist and her doctor .... she could have called a family member to take her to the dr or a walk in centre in that time but no she phoned 999!!!!! I used to really like her vlogs but her behaviour towards Arabella and just her self entitlement has turned me off of late ... unsubscribed on all platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To call 999 at any time for this sort of reason is bad enough but to use the emergency service for a lost inhaler when the whole country is in meltdown is unforgivable.
Shocking.

perhaps it was the “ Scottish” dog who made the call...
”och ai the noo....I’m living with a looney - send the men in white coats.........”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will do a full post tomorrow on here but the latest YouTube video and Instagram posts are far different to things I’ve been told...

Georgie is currently in self isolation after being advised by 111. This advice was based on the symptom given by Georgie of a continuous cough. Something I didn’t see during her latest video. However she has now come up with some business enhancing ideas for this self isolation which she has chosen herself...😱 shocking coincidence... I’m now in a position where Arabella won’t be able to see me for 14 days because of Georgie’s ‘choice’ to self isolate. An admission at the start of her latest video and zero coughs throughout... needless to say I’m pretty angry...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I will do a full post tomorrow on here but the latest YouTube video and Instagram posts are far different to things I’ve been told...

Georgie is currently in self isolation after being advised by 111. This advice was based on the symptom given by Georgie of a continuous cough. Something I didn’t see during her latest video. However she has now come up with some business enhancing ideas for this self isolation which she has chosen herself...😱 shocking coincidence... I’m now in a position where Arabella won’t be able to see me for 14 days because of Georgie’s ‘choice’ to self isolate. An admission at the start of her latest video and zero coughs throughout... needless to say I’m pretty angry...
Bloody hell, I'm not surprised you're angry. Infuriating woman😡

Reactions: 6

Don’t worry - she won’t stick to it - she never does! She’ll try and flog something - which will flop - and then the lure of a Charity shop/Starbooks/Poundland will be too much and it’ll be all forgotten.

Mate.

If I was you I'd get off this forum. She can use this against you.

If it ever came to a custody battle or anything a long those lines, it would be used against you.

You're basically slandering her to strangers on a gossip site.

You can say you or not saying anything bad against her but she's still the mother of your daughter.

At the end of the day. You do you. But thought I'd warn you.

Reactions: 1
thank you jerseymiss. I appreciate your advice. I would say I’m not slandering Georgie and it’s not my intention to do so. I’ve tried to remain factual in my posts and in previous post I’ve said on the whole Georgie is a good mum. All I’m trying to get across here is the YouTube / Instagram vs reality situation. The two as I’m experiencing them are very different.

Reactions: 12

The continuous cough was mentioned again today (apparently she edited it out the other video) but again no sign of this 🤔
Not surprised you’re angry tbh

Reactions: 3
Have I been blocked or has she not put anything up for a day or two?
I think she’s uploading most days now she is “self isolating” ....bit of a strategy there I reckon......not watched them as unsubscribed and would rather lick the floor of an abattoir....but deffo stuff up....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your not missing much just the usual winey moaning she does and complaining about Arabella.

Can I just take a min to say her hair extensions are bloody awful they look to heavy on her head must cost £££££ to get done/ maintain - just saying