Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before but omg she looks SO OLD in the latest vids ( I skipped through *yawn*) she’s only in her 30s

Also...it just me or does anyone else hate mid vid ads? - unsubscribe / unfollow

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said before but omg she looks SO OLD in the latest vids ( I skipped through *yawn*) she’s only in her 30s

Also...it just me or does anyone else hate mid vid ads? - unsubscribe / unfollow
I don’t think the amount of make up she wears helps, she wears so much! It always looks like she’s put another layer over the top after not removing yesterdays! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just skipped through the latest vid - what is it with these ‘influencers’ all me me me and come across very selfish all seem to be panicking about having kids off school I used to love it when mine where little - yes I was on my own with 2 under 4 yes I was working!!! These insta mums think they are the only people to solo parent - I had no mum or family to fall back on these mums are so lucky that they do!

Maybe if Georgie spent more time with her daughter the behavior wouldn’t be as bad (arabellas behavior is mentioned a gazillion times in various YT & IG posts) instead of giving her a £1 coloring book and sticky stars!!)
Bad behavior = mums attention even if it’s not good attention!!
Maybe she should take another step back and re think all these things she has going on - before she knows it Arabella will be a teenager and won’t want to know! Childhood goes to fast.

Reactions: 8
What an absolutely selfish self-centred cow! Yes schools closing is tricky but see the bigger picture! I’m a single working mum and have no clue what how it’ll work but I’m not sat on my bed moaning about it and trying to get sympathy from strangers. It’s literally the ENTIRE world going through the same thing right now. The only me me me oh how will I cope business that really pisses me off. She has a ‘job’ she could involve A with, she seems to pootle about the house a lot with the animals, I mean what does she actually do?!!
I have no time for her any more, used to enjoy her content but she’s insufferable now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t get my head around how all negative she was to all the activities in her video. Sounds like Arabella isn’t allowed to play much, especially if it “messes up” the house 🙄
My sons much younger, but if the house isn’t a mess throughout the day I worry he hasn’t had enough time to play!

Reactions: 4
She is doing a live chat 15/3/20.

Now what can she talk about?, I think, it will be.....me, myself and I and a lot of negativity.

Hopefully time is now up for the influencer, it makes me laugh, they really do think they are something special, because they have so many followers, which in reality is just a small drop in the ocean.

She should be careful about the ads, you know it is frowned upon on here and I love the fact that influencers do not like this site because they get questioned about the non truths and non declaring of ads.

I wonder if she realises how lucky she is, family nearby, ex husband who is hands on, pony, horse, sheep, hens, dogs and a cat plus a job that doesn’t seem to be a nine to five, she should count herself lucky.

Just peeped at her live video, 180 views out of 13.50k subscribers, not good.

Haven't watched her for a while and just gone back to watch her. Is she okay health wise, she looks about 60?!?!

• Haha
‘Charge the iPads and hope for the best??’ I honestly can’t believe she’s just said that.

• Angry
‘Charge the iPads and hope for the best??’ I honestly can’t believe she’s just said that.
I can!
She has more time for her animals than anyone or anything else!

As she ‘works’ from home and has the support of you and family, she is in a much better position than a lot of people that have to go to a place of work.

I can't work out if I'm being unreasonable or not for thinking that as she knows she's 'mildly asthmatic' and has been prescribed an inhaler, she should know where it is, and not do jobs that will bring on an attack (and call an ambulance) at a time when the NHS is stretched to breaking point at the moment... I think maybe my exasperation of her at the moment is making me judge her harshly? I have un-followed her...

Reactions: 12
I can't work out if I'm being unreasonable or not for thinking that as she knows she's 'mildly asthmatic' and has been prescribed an inhaler, she should know where it is, and not do jobs that will bring on an attack (and call an ambulance) at a time when the NHS is stretched to breaking point at the moment... I think maybe my exasperation of her at the moment is making me judge her harshly? I have un-followed her...
Exactly, I'm asthmatic and have an inhaler in my handbag and one in my car at all times. No way would I forget where mine was. Plus, if she's that asthmatic she would have a spares on standby. The stupid woman🙄

Reactions: 4
Glad it's not just me, I just felt it was unnecessary and a bit stupid... also annoyed she called an ambulance but not really sure why it annoys me so much, maybe after the Mrs Meldrum palava with the ambulance and the current Covid-19 crisis I'm just a bit on edge...

Reactions: 7
Exactly, I'm asthmatic and have an inhaler in my handbag and one in my car at all times. No way would I forget where mine was. Plus, if she's that asthmatic she would have a spares on standby. The stupid woman🙄
Ditto

I think she’s very selfish full stop

Reactions: 8
I have too. Won’t be watching again for a number of reasons.

But she did manage to squeeze in a post and picture for the gram 👌🏻🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha