Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rich did the BTS for company Hurr this was a few months and there’s a few episodes

His signature style, I wish he’d work on the cuts between clips. It’s soo glitchy. That’s my only complaint so nice to see his work and also interesting to see behind Hurr.

Reactions: 5
Yes he has, it’s all on his own Insta and plenty of people commenting that they miss him on Sheerluxe … he likes every comment regarding this and replies. I don’t think he left with Georgie on good terms … #justsaying
Has he worked with other brands? I’m enjoying the HURR content the founder seems to really care about her employees they also don’t see as afraid of her compared to Georgie

Reactions: 6
Has he worked with other brands? I’m enjoying the HURR content the founder seems to really care about her employees they also don’t see as afraid of her compared to Georgie
He's also done BTS for mtart agency - I don't know if the episodes are on youtube but they are on Instagram. Rich's bio also says he works with Beauty Pie too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.