Georgia Kousoulou - Towie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to really like her. However she totally ruined herself appearance wise and seems to have turned more ‘towie’ In general

Reactions: 6
She has a home account now too. Tacky pink tree, sparkly furniture and the necessarry candle trays and wax melts. Constant ads for crap there is no way she would actually use or keep in her house. Another who is just jumping on the hinch bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
Just somehow ended up on her home account. Another one have the guy that does freebie kitchen design like Bowen’s and Hinch.

Reactions: 2
Just saw a bit of TOWIE for the first time in years and I cannot believe that is Georgia. She was absolutely stunning before the nose job. Striking. Why did she do that?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but these cheek fillers make them all look a bit Jocelyn Wilderstein.
They are so young and beautiful to start with, I think it's actually criminal that people are allowed to do this.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but these cheek fillers make them all look a bit Jocelyn Wilderstein.
They are so young and beautiful to start with, I think it's actually criminal that people are allowed to do this.
She looks like Saw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really has damaged her face whatever she has done she's like the ken doll guy her nose is wonky and her eyelids look weird
Screenshot_20220624-200007.png

Reactions: 1