Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the Geordie shore girls? Do you think they all look so different I didn’t even realise it was Holly’s Instagram until I saw a side by side 😳 surely they will stop now? That much surgery cannot be good for your health 😞

Reactions: 7
They've just gone completely crazy. I don't think Charlotte's nose suits her. They are just unrecognisable now. Can't stand Vicky but at least you can still tell who she is 😂

Reactions: 14
They've just gone completely crazy. I don't think Charlotte's nose suits her. They are just unrecognisable now. Can't stand Vicky but at least you can still tell who she is 😂
Jesus Chloe’s nose is horrific
They will look awful in 30 years
None of them were ugly anyway so I’m not sure why they have
Charlotte must be seething I’m sure she did it all for Gary 😯

Reactions: 8
Vicky is a vile human being but at least looks halfway normal the rest of them are unrecognisable god knows what they’ll be like in their 30s

Reactions: 7
Charlotte looks so chubby in the face since having fillers, makes her look big. When she actually has a good figure, shame really. I love Geordie Shore but all the girls have definitely changed, even Nathan is having too much surgery

Reactions: 4
Charlotte's still so young but shes going to end up looking like Jackie stallone if she's not careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually think they need to stop this show now it was funny to begin with but not anymore. Its does not promote anything good for young people get blind drunk and all shag each other and get famous doing so 🤷‍♀️!!

And I feel sad for most of them on it that they feel the need to ruin their faces / bodies . Charlotte looks an absolute mess and so does Chloe it's sad to see!!

Reactions: 10
They get so many offers and freebies for cosmetic enhancements and plastic surgeries and since they are all so brainless and insecure they jump right in and end up looking botched. Not only is this damaging for themselves in terms of both physical and mental health it is damaging for all the young girls that follow them and see this absurd behaviour as normal. I really worry for young girls growing up in today's climate of laxative teas, dodgey hair vitamins, neon teeth whitening kits that erode the enamel, trout pouts and big overinflated bums, lips and boobs and minescule waist.

Reactions: 4
I used to watch it all the time and loved it but after a lot of the original cast left I just started to find it really crass or maybe Im just too old for it.

They look awful after the amount of work they have had done. Why would someone in their 20s need fillers. They are all looking very similar

Reactions: 11
I’m always shocked when I see Chloe the most I think!! Her body just looks so unnatural these days, actually upsets me how much work these young girls feel they needed done
Surely their families can’t be advocating it?

Reactions: 9
I remember watching the very first episodes, they all looked fine as they were. I can’t believe how much work some of them have had. Chloe & Charlotte being the most shocking! Mind you Nathan has taken it to new levels as well.

Reactions: 11
They are all a mess now, completely ruined their faces, and then you have Marnie who is pregnant promoting weight loss crap! Ffs this stuff needs banning off social media 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Chloe ferry's bottom lip looks like it's about to succumb to gravity and fold over to touch her chin. That poor dog must have anxiety living with her cos she's so loud, randomly shouting and screaming all the time!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.