Gentleman Jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t love it 🙁 The last series I couldn’t wait to watch but I’ve recorded this series & still have the last 2 episodes to watch, it’s really boring!
Not a lot seems to happen. They’ve completely forgotten the pig story with the farmer. I also can’t keep up with all the different names. Seem to be so many. I never had that trouble with Downton

Reactions: 4
Not a lot seems to happen. They’ve completely forgotten the pig story with the farmer. I also can’t keep up with all the different names. Seem to be so many. I never had that trouble with Downton
I'm struggling with the names also! I thought I was just being a bit thick so I'm glad it's not just me who's confused 😂 I don't think the writing is well done so the supporting characters don't feel well established. I probably should've rewatched season 1 before too.

No the pig story has been mentioned, one man was asking where the boys father was then in the next episode the man had also disappeared (to the same pig fate I think)

Reactions: 2
For anyone interested, HBO have pulled out as the production partner of Gentleman Jack. BBC not made any announcement as yet. Hoping for a series 3 and a new production partner to come on board; I've read Anne Lister's diaries and there is so much more great stuff to come that I need to see Suranne Jones and Sophie Rundle play out! Its so different to anything on tv, I'll be gutted if this is the end :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2