Gender Discussion #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread we discussed who in our lives know about our GC views, quite a lot of chat about creepy opportunist Dylan Mulvaney, had a good laugh at Jameela Jamil after her misgendering stooshy and discussed issues around hen parties/straight people in gay bars and clubs.

Oh and some of our discussion made it into a DM article 😂

Continue friends…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone was familiar with Ana Mardoll who was basically your stereotype of the "woke" queer activist. She initially identified as just a super-"queer", fat activist, pro-trans etc woman then decided she was a "non-binary trans boy." She was also anti-capitalist and everything else of course and frequently went on Twitter rants so bizarre you couldn't make them up. An example was when she posted about how it was wrong to criticise women for bringing their boyfriends to Pride because "what if one of them is bi, or if he's secretly trans, etc. Next year he'll probably be transitioning and you'll still be a homophobe."

Long story short is she became persona non grata and was driven off Twitter because the fruity site that was recently in the news exposed her as working at Lockheed Martin (an infamous company that manufactures drones, weapons, etc. for the US Military and has been implicated in war crimes) in a position her dad got her. Everything about the way she wrote made it so painfully obvious she was a woman yet I'm still seeing people refer to her as "he" and "him", no matter what she's done we can't "misgender" her because that would be worse. One of many examples of course, but it's all just so weird, like everyone's pretending, ffs just admit she is a woman. There's nothing wrong with being a woman

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Don't know if anyone follows Jimmy Dore? Or this has already been posted.
He is an American comedian who has a current affairs programme on youtube, He is talking about the Trans teacher with the huge fake tits.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know if anyone was familiar with Ana Mardoll who was basically your stereotype of the "woke" queer activist. She initially identified as just a super-"queer", fat activist, pro-trans etc woman then decided she was a "non-binary trans boy." She was also anti-capitalist and everything else of course and frequently went on Twitter rants so bizarre you couldn't make them up. An example was when she posted about how it was wrong to criticise women for bringing their boyfriends to Pride because "what if one of them is bi, or if he's secretly trans, etc. Next year he'll probably be transitioning and you'll still be a homophobe."

Long story short is she became persona non grata and was driven off Twitter because the fruity site that was recently in the news exposed her as working at Lockheed Martin (an infamous company that manufactures drones, weapons, etc. for the US Military and has been implicated in war crimes) in a position her dad got her. Everything about the way she wrote made it so painfully obvious she was a woman yet I'm still seeing people refer to her as "he" and "him", no matter what she's done we can't "misgender" her because that would be worse. One of many examples of course, but it's all just so weird, like everyone's pretending, ffs just admit she is a woman. There's nothing wrong with being a woman
Ahah! They are always full of contradictions!
It’s a trend to be queer, anticapitalist etc. As soon as it won’t be as trendy they will stop pretending.

Reactions: 10
This is random but I had a thought about Dylan.
I noticed that he wears this same Tiffany and Co necklace a lot in his videos.

(if you scroll on his ig you’ll find a lot of pics and vids of him wearing it.)

I’m a early 2000s kid and the necklace looked really familiar to me😭
5CC86718-6A3D-439B-AE15-0EC948B98E25.png

It's same necklace Elle Woods wears in Legally Blonde💀 not only that, there’s a video of Dylan singing the opening theme from the film.

The song is called “Perfect Day” by Hoku.

I’m pointing this out because if you’ve seen the film you’ll notice Dylan literally mirrors the character of Elle woods (overly cheerful, ultra feminine, lots of pink and heels, makeup ect) I think he bases his whole internet persona off the most stereotypical chick flick ever💀

Actually, it's not just Legally Blonde, its Sex In The City also. (Never seen it but my mum watched it, all i know that its a show that is targeted for a adult female demographic)

He defo gets his "womanhood" from films and movies. Something all us women do.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This is random but I had a thought about Dylan.
I noticed that he wears this same Tiffany and Co necklace a lot in his videos.

(if you scroll on his ig you’ll find a lot of pics and vids of him wearing it.)

I’m a early 2000s kid and the necklace looked really familiar to me😭
View attachment 1601266
It's same necklace Elle Woods wears in Legally Blonde💀 not only that, there’s a video of Dylan singing the opening theme from the film.

The song is called “Perfect Day” by Hoku.

I’m pointing this out because if you’ve seen the film you’ll notice Dylan literally mirrors the character of Elle woods (overly cheerful, ultra feminine, lots of pink and heels, makeup ect) I think he bases his whole internet persona off the most stereotypical chick flick ever💀

Actually, it's not just Legally Blonde, its Sex In The City also. (Never seen it but my mum watched it, all i know that its a show that is targeted for a adult female demographic)

He defo gets his "womanhood" from films and movies. Something all us women do.
These poor young girls meeting him…
Thinking about deleting all my social media accounts. I can’t deal with all this… and women selling their bodies, ads everywhere etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That specific Tiffany necklace/matching bracelet were a huge craze in the early 2000s (kind of like the more recent vogue for Cartier Love bracelets) and can be seen in a lot of chick flicks from that time - Mean Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, many others. Even if he's "just" following the Y2K fad he of course does it in the most stereotypical way :rolleyes:

Legally Blonde appeals to the most annoying people, there was the man cast in a woman's role in the Regents Open Air Theatre production of the musical this year. There was the man who went viral for a tweet about how his workplace accommodated him by ordering multiple badges with different pronouns so he could choose whatever he felt like that day. He calls himself Elle and is the author of a YA novel about a trans identified boy wanting to play Elle Woods in the school musical

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
These poor young girls meeting him…
Thinking about deleting all my social media accounts. I can’t deal with all this… and women selling their bodies, ads everywhere etc.
I think I need to delete my social media too. Twitter and tiktok ruined my teenage life😭I envy everyone here who grew up before touchscreen phones. No one leaves their house anymore, they just surf the internet 24/7. Maybe that’s why a lot of young girls/boys are following the gender cult, they have nothing else better to do, always in their rooms and feel like they want to fit in so badly so they turn to gender ideology instead of touching some grass.

Legally Blonde appeals to the most annoying people, there was the man cast in a woman's role in the Regents Open Air Theatre production of the musical this year. There was the man who went viral for a tweet about how his workplace accommodated him by ordering multiple badges with different pronouns so he could choose whatever he felt like that day. He calls himself Elle and is the author of a YA novel about a trans identified boy wanting to play Elle Woods in the school musical
It’s so funny that one of the most stereotypical girly films appeal to men like Dylan and so many others. I wonder why🤔💭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think I need to delete my social media too. Twitter and tiktok ruined my teenage life😭I envy everyone here who grew up before touchscreen phones. No one leaves their house anymore, they just surf the internet 24/7. Maybe that’s why a lot of young girls/boys are following the gender cult, they have nothing else better to do, always in their rooms and feel like they want to fit in so badly so they turn to gender ideology instead of touching some grass.

It’s so funny that one of the most stereotypical girly films appeal to men like Dylan and so many others. I wonder why🤔💭
I grew up in the 90 so I am lucky but I feel for teens and young adults.
In the 90s we only had magazines and tv so we weren’t not as influenced. I feel sad when I see these young people undergoing plastic surgeries, buying so many clothes etc.
I am so sorry to see the state of the world they live in and the future is not very bright…
It is our responsibility as adults to help the kids but unfortunately many educators have fallen for gender theories, hyper capitalism etc.

Reactions: 14

It’s heartening to me that despite growing up with all this you can still see how mad it is. I’m sure you’re not the only young person fed up with it all. I’d love to hear the GC thoughts of other under 25s on here.

I have teenage nieces and I have to say they don’t seem effected by the trans thing but they do know what it’s all about. There’s a crowd of blue haired kids at school that change their pronouns every other day and scream at anyone who gets it wrong. I don’t envy the teachers 😬 but it still appears to be a fringe group rather than the norm. That could be because we’re in central Scotland and a bit more no nonsense. Different story down I places like Brighton.

You mentioned growing up in the 90s and you were right, I was a 90s teen and it was awesome 😁 brilliant music, fashion and pop culture. I sat in my room a lot too but because there was no internet I would sit and listen to music for hours, write in my diary and also write letters to pen pals. And I’d go out with pals too just walking about chatting or sitting in their bedrooms. It really was a different time. I should say that by 16 I’d discovered alcopops and sneaking into pubs but it was all still fairly innocent. There was not a word spoken about gender identity. It wasn’t a thing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s heartening to me that despite growing up with all this you can still see how mad it is. I’m sure you’re not the only young person fed up with it all. I’d love to hear the GC thoughts of other under 25s on here.

I have teenage nieces and I have to say they don’t seem effected by the trans thing but they do know what it’s all about. There’s a crowd of blue haired kids at school that change their pronouns every other day and scream at anyone who gets it wrong. I don’t envy the teachers 😬 but it still appears to be a fringe group rather than the norm. That could be because we’re in central Scotland and a bit more no nonsense. Different story down I places like Brighton.

You mentioned growing up in the 90s and you were right, I was a 90s teen and it was awesome 😁 brilliant music, fashion and pop culture. I sat in my room a lot too but because there was no internet I would sit and listen to music for hours, write in my diary and also write letters to pen pals. And I’d go out with pals too just walking about chatting or sitting in their bedrooms. It really was a different time. I should say that by 16 I’d discovered alcopops and sneaking into pubs but it was all still fairly innocent. There was not a word spoken about gender identity. It wasn’t a thing.
This is why alot of young people that aren’t woke say “I was born in the wrong generation”😂 but then who raised us? Who gave us phones and didn’t monitor what we were watching and who we were talking to online??
I think the parents are to blame for this too, kids are on the internet going on sights like tiktok and tumblr discovering things they knew nothing about and finding people who groom them into thinking a certain way while putting woke ideas into their heads. I see so many babies and toddlers having their brains fried because they are on the iPad 24/7 on tiktok - the same kids be having parents saying “my 3 year old child is trans!”

I’m 19 and I fell into this woke trap but quickly snapped out of it due to a internet detox I did when I was 16.
not a lot of young kids wanna go out and everyone claims to have social anxiety (eg my friend that I later dropped last year after I finished college)🙄 young people are so sheltered from other peoples ideas and opinions that they want to shut down anyone who comes from a different perspective.

get me out this generation😭 I was debating into just buying a flip phone and getting rid of my iPhone, honestly. Phones were originally for text and calling ONLY but now you can do all sorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like the last 10-15 years will be seen as a wild west time of social media and Internet usage. I hope in time there will be more controls over what young people can access, I imagine there will be more legal cases like the Molly Russell inquest going on at the moment. Surely there will be future law suits from people who were harmed by being allowed to access harmful content, and the social media companies will have to take more responsibility and put more controls on.

I really feel for anyone who's kid has gotten into all the gender nonsense at a young age.

Reactions: 10
I feel like the last 10-15 years will be seen as a wild west time of social media and Internet usage. I hope in time there will be more controls over what young people can access, I imagine there will be more legal cases like the Molly Russell inquest going on at the moment. Surely there will be future law suits from people who were harmed by being allowed to access harmful content, and the social media companies will have to take more responsibility and put more controls on.

I really feel for anyone who's kid has gotten into all the gender nonsense at a young age.
Social media should be forbidden before 18 and parents should not allowed their kids to have a smartphone and use the internet without supervision.
I know this sounds extreme but I don’t see any other solution.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen a "the US/UK act like they're better than Iran but ignore their own problems with misogyny and transmisogyny." Yes, telling a man he can't use a women's toilet is exactly like killing a woman for wearing her hijab "wrong", well done :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well I’m a parent of a ten year old and yes, his whole life has involved technology. It is unavoidable but I do have controls on what he looks at and he also has a strict time limit that I know a lot of his friends don’t have but I have to stick to it otherwise he’d be glued. He does go out to play and loves the outdoors and long may that continue. He isn’t on TikTok I wouldn’t let him although some of his friends have it. He just plays games like minecraft. It is hard to parent in this digital age because so many parents are lax about it and it’s something you have to be constantly vigilant about, which is exhausting. The worrying alone about what he might be looking at on other kids phones is exhausting enough. For me it’s not so much gender identity nonsense its p**n I worry about 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well I’m a parent of a ten year old and yes, his whole life has involved technology. It is unavoidable but I do have controls on what he looks at and he also has a strict time limit that I know a lot of his friends don’t have but I have to stick to it otherwise he’d be glued. He does go out to play and loves the outdoors and long may that continue. He isn’t on TikTok I wouldn’t let him although some of his friends have it. He just plays games like minecraft. It is hard to parent in this digital age because so many parents are lax about it and it’s something you have to be constantly vigilant about, which is exhausting. The worrying alone about what he might be looking at on other kids phones is exhausting enough. For me it’s not so much gender identity nonsense its p**n I worry about 😫

An acquaintance found out her son watches p**n on his phone. He is only 10… she didn’t seem shocked as she told me it was normal for a 10 year-old…
She took his phone for a few days and talked to him though.
I can’t imagine how kids will build intimacy etc. They see the worst of human sexuality on the Internet.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
An acquaintance found out her son watches p**n on his phone. He is only 10… she didn’t seem shocked as she told me it was normal for a 10 year-old…
I can’t imagine how kids will build intimacy etc. They see the worst of human sexuality on the Internet.
It most certainly is not normal. There is something not normal about your acquaintance if she thinks it is. You have played right in to my fears with this 😣 My son doesn’t have his own phone but a lot of his friends do. It’s the other parents you are fighting against. Even friends of mine, I know they don’t put enough controls on what their kids are watching. It’s really worrying and as a parent you feel helpless. I can’t lock him away from other kids.

Reactions: 14
It most certainly is not normal. There is something not normal about your acquaintance if she thinks it is. You have played right in to my fears with this 😣 My son doesn’t have his own phone but a lot of his friends do. It’s the other parents you are fighting against. Even friends of mine, I know they don’t put enough controls on what their kids are watching. It’s really worrying and as a parent you feel helpless. I can’t lock him away from other kids.
Try not to worry too much. The most important is communication and trust between you and your son. 💋💋💋

Reactions: 8
It's not normal at all. How weird that she thinks that.

I don't want children, kind of makes me glad I don't have to worry about all that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.