Gender Discussion #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful news over the past couple of days. Allison won against her chambers and exposed Stonewall for what they are. And now we have the brilliant news that the Tavistock Centre is being shut down.

Great day for all of us Adult Human Females

Old Thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I used to use the Clue app for period tracking until it used ‘a person who menstruates’ or some such bollocks- deleted. Now only use Flo as it uses ‘women’ throughout. How has it come to this that we are even discussing which bleeping PERIOD apps use the word woman?!? 😭

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Tampax can duck off.
Plenty of alternatives on the shelves and cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"NHS will SHUT its controversial Tavistock transgender clinic for children after damning report found it rushed teens onto lifechanging puberty blocking drugs"

The clinic had over 5,000 referrals in the last year alone. That is a shocking figure, they can't all be genuine cases.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Tavistock being closed down? Wow, that's great! See what can happen when people stand up for what's right ✊🏻

Reactions: 34
Do you suddenly just start noticing this Trans stuff once your tuned into it, it seems to be everywhere!? I've just taken my kids down to the library and this book is sat in the recommended section. Its aimed at ages 6 to 9. Apparently the drs got it wrong and its really a girl but the dad won't accept it and off course the mum has pink hair 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lets hope that Mermaids is next.

This is just up on YouTube. Haven't watched it yet.

The TRA had no argument but luckily had the "homophobia" card to play at the end.
How many times do we have to say this, objecting to drag queens having access to children and men pretending they are women is nothing, NOTHING to do with gay people, duck away off with that noise!

Reactions: 23
"NHS will SHUT its controversial Tavistock transgender clinic for children after damning report found it rushed teens onto lifechanging puberty blocking drugs"

The clinic had over 5,000 referrals in the last year alone. That is a shocking figure, they can't all be genuine cases.

I was just about to post about this Finally something is being done to protect young & confused kids & teenagers Hopefully there will be a crackdown on those violent trans lobbyists who feel the need to attack women at every possible moment .

Reactions: 23
This was obviously a while back now but it reinforces why drag queens should not be allowed in school.

The more annoying thing is that libraries are shutting and the drag queen this week is probably getting paid good money to do this. Why not a local author....or a disabled person...or a black woman

• Sick
Reactions: 32
This was obviously a while back now but it reinforces why drag queens should not be allowed in school.

The more annoying thing is that libraries are shutting and the drag queen this week is probably getting paid good money to do this. Why not a local author....or a disabled person...or a black woman
Ugh the actual state of him.
So dressing up as a woman or "womanface" is OK, but we are horrified at blackface/yellowface or when people culturally misappropriate other groups. I would love to know what the difference is?
Drag queens are hateful, ugly, over the top caricatures of women, and we are the butt of their jokes. We should be angry that drag is an accepted concept at all, let alone to allow them anywhere near our innocent children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Felix, there's no such thing as "cis woman", the word is Woman.

Btw, Felix really loves the colour pink, don't you think?
Why do they always have neckbeards and glasses? And they're always obese.

Why? It's genetic isn't it? Nature is taking the piss and has formulated these monstrosities to torment us.

Why? Why is this happening? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh the actual state of him.
So dressing up as a woman or "womanface" is OK, but we are horrified at blackface/yellowface or when people culturally misappropriate other groups. I would love to know what the difference is?
Drag queens are hateful, ugly, over the top caricatures of women, and we are the butt of their jokes. We should be angry that drag is an accepted concept at all, let alone to allow them anywhere near our innocent children.
One is done under the "shiny" badge of LGBTQHJVBYFBYXTBYBNJCXDTHBJNCMRCX^HJTM++++~~~~### which is completely fine and to disagree with is a bigoted.......and remember the terrible time before section 28 FFS. The other is part of "the cancelled things on the internet that you are not allowed to do"

Reactions: 11
Fantastic news about the Tavistock! The only thing that worries me is what going to realistically happen to all the kids who have been going there? I know it says care will be gp based and focus on mental health. But the nhs is off it’s knees and lying dead in a pool of blood on the floor. And I say that as a nurse. There are no staff to deal with existing patients and procedures let alone new complex pediatric cases who are vunerable and need a lot of support

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Fantastic news about the Tavistock! The only thing that worries me is what going to realistically happen to all the kids who have been going there? I know it says care will be gp based and focus on mental health. But the nhs is off it’s knees and lying dead in a pool of blood on the floor. And I say that as a nurse. There are no staff to deal with existing patients and procedures let alone new complex pediatric cases who are vunerable and need a lot of support
I would hope they are given adequate support and referrals to a legitimate source. As much as I am pleased it is being shut down, it would be awful for a young person to suddenly have what they think is a supportive rug pulled from under them

Reactions: 19
There’s a really interesting program on C4 catch up called ‘are women the fitter sex’.

Reactions: 4
They'll have to join the legions of kids that don't receive mental health care either. Personally I don't think believing you're the opposite sex is more important than kids who have genuine problems caused by trauma, neglect, abuse, neurodiversity, bullying etc. Perhaps parents and teachers need to stop encouraging this trans neuroticism and kids will forget about it and carry on with their lives and do regular stuff like studying, walking the dog, music and sports, like we used to.

Narcissistic navel gazing isn't a mental health problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The leaked WhatsApp messages between those police officers... referring to rape as a 'struggle cuddle' and saying that domestic violence victims 'don't listen' and 'love it' ... how nice that these are the people that are meant to be protecting us 🙃 they all seem to be married too, wonder how their wives are feeling reading these vile things they are saying about women 😕

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.