Gender Discussion #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for new thread @Platformcrocs !

Opened my mammogram appointment letter today, yay, it says "women" and "breast" and has a picture of two women!

Can this be the leaflet be the same one that's sent out to every woman, or do TiWs/TiMs receive something different?

It says "breast" and "woman" throughout

I wouldn't have questioned language a year ago

Reactions: 32
Thank you for new thread @Platformcrocs !

Opened my mammogram appointment letter today, yay, it says "women" and "breast" and has a picture of two women!

Can this be the leaflet be the same one that's sent out to every woman, or do TiWs/TiMs receive something different?

It says "breast" and "woman" throughout

I wouldn't have questioned language a year ago
When I received my mammogram appointment recently, I thought about asking if the nurses involved would be females. I didn’t in the end and they were all female. I, too, hadn’t thought about such things at the last one.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just updating the vaccine thread now : I always post direct screenshots there. (On page 14 of that thread).

I fully believe this issue is larger then is currently acknowledged.

1645757896492.png

Page 30:
1645758173681.png

1645757607787.png

1645758986334.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Menstrual cycles are by their very nature sensitive (for example mine are particularly sensitive to stress), so I am not surprised that a number of women had an unusual cycle after their covid vax.

That said, there's definitely a need for more research into how medication works for women.

Reactions: 10
According to these narcissists there is not a single situation in which trans people don't have it worse.

As if an invading army gives a flying duck about your precious, narcissistic gender identity.
For a moment last night (a stupid moment clearly) I thought, this brings all of the gender nonsense into perspective and people will have more important things to think about than pushing the trans agenda, pronouns and feeling like a woman. I was obviously wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
According to these narcissists there is not a single situation in which trans people don't have it worse.

As if an invading army gives a flying duck about your precious, narcissistic gender identity.
Always centering themselves in every possible situation. I’m pretty sure when missiles are launched they aren’t aiming specifically for ‘queer’ people. And no I don’t want to look at the list of organisations that helps queer people, I will support organisations that support ALL bleeping people because we are all human and as you say @nothanksbabes noone cares about their special queerness in this life or death situation 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always liked drag and cabaret when it was adult entertainment done by gay men. Like everything it's become intertwined with trans ideology and can't just be something niche and fun anymore, and seems to have become progressively more misogynist as a result ("fishy" etc.)

Gender ideology bollocks is just a thief of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Menstrual cycles are by their very nature sensitive (for example mine are particularly sensitive to stress), so I am not surprised that a number of women had an unusual cycle after their covid vax.

That said, there's definitely a need for more research into how medication works for women.

FFS. Please stop with that word. We need to be inclusive and remember the people who menstruate, chestfeed, bleed and have big titties and wear red lippy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I wonder whether all the 'transwomen' in Ukraine are allowed to leave or if they're being drafted along with all the other men, and equally whether any 'transmen' will have to stay and fight or if they can flee.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.