Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl get on anyone else's nerves? I cant stand her!!

She's getting to be like beckyhomesweethome and copys most things she does.
The way she says Home and Bargains
When she goes on about her and 'Pauly'

Arghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And how she wants to leave asda and do her craft business, it will probally last about 3 months.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her post 6 days ago? About watching Christmas films? She copys beckyhomesweethome so much.

At one point, she started saying 'Good morning Happy Monday' Same as Becky...

Did anyone see her post 6 days ago? About watching Christmas films? She copys beckyhomesweethome so much.

At one point, she started saying 'Good morning Happy Monday' Same as Becky...
Wonder what you thought when Becky said Skin cancer is the best one to get

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember before the wedding she was saying she couldn’t get use to having a new surname so she was going to call everyone her ‘‘ welsh’ers ‘’ mrs hinch came to mind straight away!

Her job confuses me as she always claims to leave early for one reason or another, be it to attend Slimming World or to wait for a delivery. I don’t know if Asda expects them to stay late or if she’s really hard to work with.

The horrific false nails and her lashes never on properly.
She claims to have once been a manager of a salon but she superglues Primarks £1 nails onto herself. She’s had her nails done once professionally in the few years I’ve followed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can’t cope with her eye lashes. They stick up in the corner of her eye 😂😂 I would be devo if I went to her salon and she stuck my eyelashes on like that 😂. Gem hun go to home and bargains and get some lengthy lashes whilst you’re at it buy an exfoliating scrub for that 80s tan 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s gone off on a massive rant about this site on Instagram.

I don’t think she got the Primark nails comment, of course a beauty therapist might do their own nails but they wouldn’t superglue a set on. They would be modified by that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
At least she’s given us some air time 😂. Superglue for nails is a fail. As a ex therapist myself we would disown her for doing that 😂. You can’t sit with us!!

Reactions: 4
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guysssssss 😫🙈 so annoying! She is deffo trying to be becky home sweet home. God knows why! She needs to take that bauble crappy thing she made for her kitchen down. Looks shite! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiiiiiiiii guyssssssss!!!!😂😂

Does anyone else find it strange she said she used to 'Manage' a beauty salon and now works in asda... Which she claims she hates.

Also, its HOME BARGAINS

Not HOME AND BARGAINS !!!

• Haha
Hiiiiiiiii guyssssssss!!!!😂😂

Does anyone else find it strange she said she used to 'Manage' a beauty salon and now works in asda... Which she claims she hates.
She seems bad at beauty, her lashes are always horrific.

Her new house seems better than the last, I bet she left the old house in a state with her bodge DIY attempts at painting the kitchen cupboards, the stairs and gluing shelves to the living room wall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.