Gemma Summer- The Chronicles of Her Cancelled Disney Holidays and Once a Week Hair Washes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss Gemma Summers cancelled holidays that she keeps booking during a worldwide pandemic, plus let’s not forget her hair washing journey. Did you know she’s only washing her hair once a week now?

Reactions: 7
Thank you for setting this up, I’m more excited than Gemma is on hair washing day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
God this girl irritates the hell out of me!! Has anyone had the misfortune of watching one of her Disney quizzes? She makes out she’s some sort of Disney expert, yet when I tuned in a large chunk of the answers she gave were wrong :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m so glad she’s finally got a thread. I used to follow but as mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread, very quickly unfollowed when she posted a series of stories complaining about not getting a blogging job because ‘she was just too attractive for the it and wasn’t enough of a plain Jane.’ Not my kinda girl thanks very much 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh I’m so glad she’s finally got a thread. I used to follow but as mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread, very quickly unfollowed when she posted a series of stories complaining about not getting a blogging job because ‘she was just too attractive for the it and wasn’t enough of a plain Jane.’ Not my kinda girl thanks very much 😂
Yesssssssss 🤣 I remember this. We all know she thinks she’s an 11/10

9369FCA3-0F50-4E05-A003-968FEADDCAC0.jpeg

She really can’t help being really really really ridiculously good looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6F3CF077-3631-4486-BFED-18AC074A93FD.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yesssssssss 🤣 I remember this. We all know she thinks she’s an 11/10

View attachment 132773

She really can’t help being really really really ridiculously good looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 132774
Omg I’m so glad I’m not the only person who remembers!! 😂😂😂😂 honestly I went on a huge rant to my friends about it and then promptly unfollowed her. Imagine being that self absorbed that you’d actually post that two not one, but TWO different forms of social media. I can’t deal with it 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PMSL it must be tit to get a thread on your thirtieth birthday!! It’s been a long time coming, I’m shocked she doesn’t have about 5 with some of the things she says and does, she’s one of the worst Disney bloggers out there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s friends with Gregory Gaige, enough said.
FINALLY! I’m glad she’s being called out about this cancelled holiday saga that she’s BANGING ON about daily wait til 2021!!! The only time she replies to people on twitter is when they are agreeing with her about it all, the rest of the time they get ignored lol! And yes enough said! she must still be pretending she hasn’t seen that leaked racism! xo 🏰✨

Oh God just seen she was due to go the same day as us so I imagine would have been on the same flight! Obviously my trip was also cancelled but I have refrained from crying about it all over social media because I am an adult 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
B50F5855-7591-4715-99EC-DB4E5462B8CB.jpeg

Begging on Instagram is not a job, also I cannot stand it when they say things like “I had no idea my page would grow to what it is today” pleaseeeeee, she used to do competitions on Instagram every time she gained 1000 followers to keep her followers going up and up at the start. She absolutely orchestrated this, just like she desperately trying to become Tik Tok famous now

She is not ok 😂 she’s been liking and retweeting LydiaMillens tweets about gossip sites 😂😂😂
584A55EF-67D3-43A1-B444-5DBCCE22CD2B.jpeg

970B7ED0-D3AA-407A-826C-CD8C4C7E4C6B.jpeg

Also she’s been very quiet the last two days and hasn’t done her usual “the quiz was such a success” stories that she does every week- I’m just imagining her doing her daily check on the @Gregorygaige thread and finding she has one of her own 🤣🤣🤣

She is not ok 😂 she’s been liking and retweeting LydiaMillens tweets about gossip sites 😂😂😂
View attachment 133632

View attachment 133633

Also she’s been very quiet the last two days and hasn’t done her usual “the quiz was such a success” stories that she does every week- I’m just imagining her doing her daily check on the @Gregorygaige thread and finding she has one of her own 🤣🤣🤣
Well her quiz wasn’t successful, it was a bit messy and all over the place she also let one of her viewers on one of her lives with her and she was slyly laughing at him and being quite rude and smug towards him!! I would have posted it here but I didn’t want to put the poor man on here xo ✨

Well her quiz wasn’t successful, it was a bit messy and all over the place she also let one of her viewers on one of her lives with her and she was slyly laughing at him and being quite rude and smug towards him!! I would have posted it here but I didn’t want to put the poor man on here xo ✨
I think she’s definitely been reading comments on here cos this is her last quiz even though last week she was saying she was doing them for as long as people wanted them?
She was only going on the other day about how the quizzes were her way of giving back lmao
DC8CC117-6BA0-4CEE-B681-348A30F0A180.jpeg

A spot of stress colouring after being tattled for being unkind on live to someone who may have a learning difficulty? #BeKind GemGem 🧚🏻✨

1BFA9DC0-9B9A-4736-BF36-AD9BED2A5B44.jpeg

A spot of stress colouring after being tattled for being unkind on live to someone who may have a learning difficulty? #BeKind GemGem 🧚🏻✨

View attachment 135144
Wow she was making fun out of someone on her live?? I haven’t watched the latest quiz as the others were such a disaster (she was actually giving wrong answers out 😂) surprised she’s not doing anymore seen as that’s all she goes on about.

She’s such a horrible, stuck up witch and I’m glad she’s finally being seen for what she is...there’s no surprise she gets along with that other witch Greg

I see she’s jumped on the black lives matter bandwagon with all the other influencers. Funny thing about it is she is friends with Gregory Gaige so clearly she isn’t bothered about racism as she wouldn’t be friends with a racist. She’s a joke

1D2529F1-2F19-44DC-9A1A-89A40822394D.jpeg
E6FDE903-9AC0-426D-BEA4-12953A46DB66.jpeg
657A8324-9716-4D73-B4C3-9C41B9E2D5D9.jpeg

I see she’s jumped on the black lives matter bandwagon with all the other influencers. Funny thing about it is she is friends with Gregory Gaige so clearly she isn’t bothered about racism as she wouldn’t be friends with a racist. She’s a joke

View attachment 142664View attachment 142665View attachment 142666
Black lives must only matter to her when it’s all over social media, but when Gregory Gaige is bullying and harassing black people all over Twitter and hounding abuse and disgusting Slurs, that doesn’t matter so much to her

Black lives must only matter to her when it’s all over social media, but when Gregory Gaige is bullying and harassing black people all over Twitter and hounding abuse and disgusting Slurs, that doesn’t matter so much to her
I basically just posted the same thing in Sarah Louise porters thread because I think it’s disgusting her and Gemma are both preaching black lives matter when they are clearly using it to make themselves look good by acknowledging it. Shame she didn’t talk to her friend Gregory Gaige and question his racism, instead she chose to publicly support him the last yearwhich just shows how she’s so fake and black lives don’t matter to her. Perhaps you should practice what you preach Gemma before lecturing others to do it when you can’t even do it yourself
B820B4E3-A4F2-436D-97D3-C0C7F91AD01B.jpeg