Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eye-bleeping the camera insta stories EVERY DAY. Could she possibly adore her own face any more?

Reactions: 14
I did quite like her, until I realised she's older than I thought but still acts like a teenager, and looked at her Instagram and saw what a bugger she is for not disclosing AFF links etc!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When I first started following her she was an interiors account on insta. I unfollowed because all the grey was boring and the posing and preening on stories was too much.

Around the time I followed her, she was toying with the idea of YouTube and after a nosey today I saw she's at 100k. She grew her following quickly.

Reactions: 10
I did quite like her, until I realised she's older than I thought but still acts like a teenager, and looked at her Instagram and saw what a bugger she is for not disclosing AFF links etc!
How old is she? I don't mind her, just watch for the hauls - otherwise I'm not interested. Though I have to skip a lot through her vids as she rambles on and onnnn about nothing and I'm just there to see what she has bought not a life story. What happened with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 6
How old is she? I don't mind her, just watch for the hauls - otherwise I'm not interested. Though I have to skip a lot through her vids as she rambles on and onnnn about nothing and I'm just there to see what she has bought not a life story. What happened with her boyfriend?
I think she’s mid to late twenties maybe? Can’t remember she has said before though so I want to say 26 or 27 maybe? I’m sure her bf was a bit younger than her, they broke up once before and got back together stopped watching her stories and see they have broke up again so don’t know if she’s said why or not for nosey sake I’d love to know though! Lol I don’t mind her tbh but can see how she would annoy people

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she mentioned she was 26.
I think she's nice enough, but her AFF linking and shite annoys me, she's quite OTT too so I imagine she's one of those people you can only take in small doses.
I subscribed for the cleaning and house vids 🙈(my guilty pleasure)

She's not said what actually happened with her boyfriend, she did a video a couple of weeks ago confirming that they've split and no one else involved but nothing more.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she mentioned she was 26.
I think she's nice enough, but her AFF linking and shite annoys me, she's quite OTT too so I imagine she's one of those people you can only take in small doses.
I subscribed for the cleaning and house vids 🙈(my guilty pleasure)

She's not said what actually happened with her boyfriend, she did a video a couple of weeks ago confirming that they've split and no one else involved but nothing more.
She has said YouTube and Instagram is her job and did a video on it explaining it etc so I kind of then expected and knew everything she posts is an ad of some sort as this is her income so in a way respect that more than the ones that have abothet job and are not as clear with their ads and what they have and haven’t bought!
Last time she went into brief detail about why they broke up but can’t remember why now though was nothing juicy though again nobody else involved so maybe they just realised nothings changed or something she did address in that video I saw though that her account would be changing as she no longer had the house think she must’ve been back home with her parents then but she has her own house again now so maybe will start including more interiors and cleaning?

Yeah, she's just put a new house tour up online. It looks massive! She's obviously doing well for herself.

I don't mind at all when YouTubers and instagrammers do ads etc to make money. I do mind when they don't declare ads and follow the law though.

Reactions: 11
Gemma is a tough one for me because I can't help but like her. She does make me cringe with the constant looking at herself in the camera. The worst for it is the Christmas gift exchange with Sophie. Absolutely hilarious how much she fancies herself in this one!

Also agree that she doesn't declare ads or affiliates and seems to get away with it.

Still look forward to her vlogs though 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her latest post my god, her face is filled to the bleeping nines with filler! It’s starting to have that Lauren Goodger masculine look. Stop now Gemma! The ‘kylie package’ you promote doesn’t make you look like Kylie Jenner AT ALL.

Reactions: 9
I used to adore her and her personality is quite infectious BUT i agree the filler is out of control she looks so fake now, i hope she doesn't take it too far as shes always been a pretty girl but it will ruin her! I cant say i watch her much anymore, ther xmas videoa were fun but seems quite same lld same old now [emoji849]

Of course. You’ve taken the time out of your day to talk about me - hilarious!
Not much time out you’ve only got one page so haven’t quite made it to the big time on tattle yet 😆 actually like you Gemma but you shouldn’t have bothered to take the time out of your day to make an account and reply and let people you know u care much classier to rise above it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course. You’ve taken the time out of your day to talk about me - hilarious!
Yes side-splittingly funny 😳 that’s some sense of humour you’ve got Gemma. What’s hilarious is you actually taking the time to make an account and reply lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.