Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sad she didn’t even insert an in shop section. So that we can see other stuff too. I wonder if B and M do online and delivery… I’m not sure she left the house 😳
Wouldn't surprise me if she went on ebay and checked some stuff from b&m and bought it from their for a haul if she didn't film it.

Reactions: 2
I was sad she didn’t even insert an in shop section. So that we can see other stuff too. I wonder if B and M do online and delivery… I’m not sure she left the house 😳
I was wondering exact same thing .. loved the days she did that, carrier bags overflowing. No signs of anything like that now. Not sure of home delivery though.

Reactions: 3
She probably got her mom to go buy it all from the shops and then she took the 2 hour journey on the bus laden with all the heavy bags to Gemmas.

mod edit - new thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.