Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion-
#6 Gemma Louise Miles
Girl of muse left us bemused,After the word ‘cosy’ was absolutely abused

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her filtered pics and stories are actually scaring me now

View attachment 589965

What the hell?? Why would you edit urself To this extreme 😄 she does not look like this 😄😄😄 these influencers need To get a life. And by life i mean something Else than using ur days editing urself To look like completely different person..i know she wont get a Job but Gemma get a Hobby or something what a sad way To live for someone her age

Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me why it’s mostly her modelling her clothes when they paid for models? The narcissism is real. No offence but she looks quite dumpy in the outfits. Not sure why she wouldn’t use one of her models
She also looks immensely uncomfortable in that entire reel.

I bought a few pairs of men’s jogger shorts from Sainsbury’s for a tenner (just for slobbing around in the house and in bed) and they look exactly like theirs. Just as unflattering but no doubt a fraction of the price! I honestly can’t believe this is what they have been bragging about for months. Getting a few T-shirts and hoodies with logos printed/sewn on isn’t difficult. I have done the same for charity events and stuff but you don’t see me acting like the next Ralph Lauren!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well.... that escalated quickly. I've asked Gemma about the girlofmuse layout. The only reason I ask for it was because i've seen the same layout on a podcast instagram. Guess what? I've been blocked by GirlOfMuse, Gemma AND Jamie now.
I also asked her why she tries to look like Allison Bickerstaff.. Maybe that's why i'm blocked now. She pretty much copied Allison's intro and tries to be as positive as her. Maybe it's not something people can know or something..
No gonna lie, I'm pretty upset by the block. I was watching her for a couple years, and now I wish I could get back those minutes..
She's nothing like she was a couple year's ago. Shes actually unlikeable now. It's all me me me and if you're not licking her rim she blocks or deletes. Inflated alien head.

She's nothing like she was a couple year's ago. Shes actually unlikeable now. It's all me me me and if you're not licking her rim she blocks or deletes. Inflated alien head.
Just had a nosey at allison and yes gemma defo copies. Seen she likes and comments on alot of her stuff too. Maybe she thinks she can be the uk version of her and it'll go unnoticed. Defo ~copy and pasting~ inspired by!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
if find it strange that this Jamie dude calls himself an "artist"now, and that the two of them creates outfits for him to look like one.

How F*cked up is that? You dont dress to look like a role.. you instinctively dress to reflect your authentic personality.
Im sorry but he just looks like a chav wearing Harry Potter glasses.
If by ‘artist’ you mean copy a well known podcasts branding then you 100 percent are one Jamie!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just had a nosey at allison and yes gemma defo copies. Seen she likes and comments on alot of her stuff too. Maybe she thinks she can be the uk version of her and it'll go unnoticed. Defo ~copy and pasting~ inspired by!
I guess she hates me because I am following Allison Bickerstaff than. 😅 I did notice immediately 😅

Also, Gemma said she wanted to make a whole different Interior in the new house. She totally describes Allison Bickerstaff’s interior. So let’s see how this is gonna turn out. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't wanna be mean but her thumbnail pic on the video she posted today, she looks like an old lady for real

Reactions: 7
She has literally bought the exact same prints that Elle Darby has... she is not even trying to be different at This point

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.