Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @feeltheburn for the thread title! Had to edit it slightly to fit

Original -Gemma Louise Miles: Lies about her botanist candles while lining own pockets and copyright scandals

Recap -
* Gemma is having a cosy December, of course
* every upload is still the same
* she spends her days building dens with her boyfriend
* the lip fillers are getting worse
* we have recently discovered that the candle company (Botanist Candles) she keeps promoting is actually owned by the Cambridge Company Ltd which is also co owned by.... Jamie!!!! Sneaky sneaky Gemma

Anything else to add?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Original -Gemma Louise Miles: Lies about her botanist candles while lining own pockets and copyright scandals

Recap -
* we have recently discovered that the candle company (Botanist Candles) she keeps promoting is actually owned by the Cambridge Company Ltd which is also co owned by.... Jamie!!!! Sneaky sneaky Gemma

Anything else to add?
Personally is as beige as her house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Recap -

Anything else to add?
It’s wild botanist candles - don’t confuse with the original botanist candle company (can’t remember their name)

Reactions: 3
Gemma and Jamie are definitely planning something. They’re just money grabbing and monetising on her subscribers and it winds me up! Everything she does she has ££ signs in her eyes. Especially with her opening a business called eleven eleven entertainment - it’s on companies house! Plus all this wild candle crap. Somethings up!

Reactions: 13
Gem if you're reading this I looked up some synonyms for cosy

comfortable
homely
warm
intimate
snug
comfy (informal)
sheltered
boring

Oh sorry I added the last one myself

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just came here to say, I cannot stop staring at behind her ears and how white they are because she missed them with tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please gift her a dictionary so she can expand her voculabulary
But it’s soooo cuuuuuuuutttteeee! 🙄🙄🤣

Gemma and Jamie are definitely planning something. They’re just money grabbing and monetising on her subscribers and it winds me up! Everything she does she has ££ signs in her eyes. Especially with her opening a business called eleven eleven entertainment - it’s on companies house! Plus all this wild candle crap. Somethings up!
I mean, I’m all for people doing well and creating a good life for themselves. What I don’t like though is how dishonest she is and how underhand it all seems. Not great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cant stand her and her dimwit BF god the last video when she went to Primark everything is 'sooo cute', 'cute' and 'aww cute'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Picking absolutely everything up in shops mid pandemic.. pulling her mask down so her nose is out - deafeating the object. Has anyone ever counted the amount of times she’s said the word cosy in one vlog? 🙈 I’m starting to wonder if she says it just to be irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anybody know what happened to the new kitten she was supposed to be getting? I dip in and out of her vlogs so may have missed something.

Picking absolutely everything up in shops mid pandemic.. pulling her mask down so her nose is out - deafeating the object. Has anyone ever counted the amount of times she’s said the word cosy in one vlog? 🙈 I’m starting to wonder if she says it just to be irritating
This drives me mad when she pulls down her mask to talk, you can still talk perfectly fine with a mask on...well apparently Gemma can't!

I've just caught up on this thread and just seen the thing to do with the candles!!!! Why would you even lie about it, its so frustrating 😤 I even looked them up after she posted about them cos I thought they'd make nice Xmas gifts. So glad I didn't waste my dolla now

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice in the 'A Cosy Primark Haul + Christmas Shopping' vlog at 39:13 Gemma is getting a 'pre dinner snack' and Jamie tries to stop her. He literally says NO and tells her to put it back. This seems really controlling, your boyfriend definitely shouldn't control what you eat....My boyfriend would just ask to share with me lol

If she has eating issues already this isn't helping, commenting on what she eats etc will only make it worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.