Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so washed out. Her hair looks bleached out of her head. Looked way better when she had it a bit darker
She actually looks like a corpse

Can’t wait for her to read here and discover she’s been found out
Why dont we all post it on her video where shes promoting it??

I love posting things where I'm speaking my mind and what most other people think tbh.. I love it when the deluded follower bite and get angry 🤣🤣
I posted on lucy Carter family channel earlier about how her clothing range looks like prison clothes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I love posting things where I'm speaking my mind and what most other people think tbh.. I love it when the deluded follower bite and get angry 🤣🤣
I posted on lucy Carter family channel earlier about how her clothing range looks like prison clothes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gemma deletes everything and everyone who isn’t kissing her arse. She’s very calculating, contrived and corny too xx

Reactions: 5
Anymore videos with cosy in them and i'll need to stick my head in the freezer to cool off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Gemma too much but some of her recent content has been so dull. The lounge haul, yawn 😴 What’s with the living room tent? I’m sure the girls late twenties, I feel like there’s some childhood issues there if she’s resorting to making a tent in her living room 🙈 I know it’s a pandemic and half of you are tier 3 but go to B&Q and buy this unessential wood to build a circus in your lounge

Reactions: 3
I really wanna comment on her Instagram or YouTube but I know it’ll just get deleted and I’ll grt blocked or the ‘besties’ will come at me!

I really think her younger impressionable viewers need to be made aware though!!!
So funny how she calls them besties. She never ‘chats’ to ANYONE and it’s pathetic how she calls her subscribers her friends. They’re as sad as she is if they believe her to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So funny how she calls them besties. She never ‘chats’ to ANYONE and it’s pathetic how she calls her subscribers her friends. They’re as sad as she is if they believe her to be honest!

It really frustrates me how much of a hold over their followers these dickheads have (not just Gemma all of them!) Anything you say thats not kissing their arse is hate and your jealous some of them are like cult leaders I swear!!

Reactions: 4
Amen! Why would any grown up with any sense wanna be her bestie? All is build on lies and fakeness! She lives through showing insta perfect life and all real people (grhm sophie) disappear!

Reactions: 3
Amen! Why would any grown up with any sense wanna be her bestie? All is build on lies and fakeness! She lives through showing insta perfect life and all real people (grhm sophie) disappear!

They reel them in so they can make money off them pure and simple.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.