gazgshore & emma_jane1392

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep checking in to see if there has been any update.

Bless them both and the little ones too, must be so so hard on them all.

I really do feel for them, they must be having such a difficult time and glad to see they’re obviously focusing on the baby and not social media for a bit.

I do wonder though if sharing the details of her issue with her little bum and poops is really wise? I mean, mightn’t she be embarrassed when she’s older that details about her mum having to get her poop out was shared with thousands of people?

I did think along the same lines .. there is somewhat of a fine line between overshare and awareness but I think they’re just two young people who really care about their children... it’s refreshing to see social media influencers being honest and showing the lows as well as the highs!

Reactions: 3
Feel so sad for them being robbed of these precious newborn days. I hope someone is looking out for her mentally it’s so easy for something like this to push a new mum into depression or anxiety 😥

Reactions: 5
I really like these two. What lovely parents they seem to be and as others have said they are focusing more on there children than social media which is not what you see a lot of these days!
Really feel for them and the struggles they are going through atm x

Reactions: 8
Her post was really sad 😪 i suspect the poor baby might have Hirschsprung disease

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hate to judge as I know that they’re having a tough time but all of that stuff in Primrose’s cot nearly gave me a heart attack!!