Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am soo excited! Bit sad but watched the Christmas special on repeat so much last Christmas 😂 I just really hope it doesnt let us down!

Reactions: 7
LOVE Gavin and Stacey... absolute classic!
Also love inbetweeners, Friday night dinner, this country and binged on Fleabag this weekend and is BRILLIANT

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same, I always watch it at least once a week and while I’m wrapping presents in December! Always gets me feeling festive!
I think it’s had good feedback from the premier etc so fingers crossed it’s as good as the rest! Can’t fault any of the series so I’m hoping it’s amazing!

Reactions: 6
I didn't know this was happening, so googled to see if sheridan smith was it in, but alas no :( that's a bit of a shame.

I hope James blunt pops up though

• Sad
I didn't know this was happening, so googled to see if sheridan smith was it in, but alas no :( that's a bit of a shame.

I hope James blunt pops up though
I think James and Sheridan had a bad break up! Such a shame she’s not going to be in it though but understandable I guess - they were great on screen together!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait...the Christmas special is on repeat in my house throughout the festive season!

Where are you finding the Christmas special? I FINALLY convinced my husband to watch it, just watched all three series, but can't find the Christmas special to watch it before this year's

Reactions: 1
Where are you finding the Christmas special? I FINALLY convinced my husband to watch it, just watched all three series, but can't find the Christmas special to watch it before this year's
It’s at the end of series two on bbc iplayer x I think it’s on Netflix too

Just found it, thank you! We downloaded them all through sky, but it didn't download the Christmas special so I assumed it wasn't there!

Reactions: 2
Can't wait for Christmas special! Do we think Gav and Stace will still be married? I think kids but seperated!

Reactions: 2
So frigging excited for the Christmas special! Think I could act every episode from start to finish! The casting and scripts were genius!

We quote nessaisms in my house alot.

Reactions: 3
Love love it! I remember watching it on bbc3 when it was first out and nobody had seen it! I could relate to it so much as had a long distance relationship I’m from Essex billericay haha and hubby from the midlands.
my brother In law always said walking into my parents house was like walking into the shipmans and he was smithys double.
Need to binge watch it all again have them all on dvd ....old school haha always watch the Xmas special when wrapping my pressies Up

• Heart
Is it already on Netflix?! I can't wait to watch it. I re-watch the Christmas episode every year.

I am American but I am such a Pam.

Is it already on Netflix?! I can't wait to watch it. I re-watch the Christmas episode every year.

I am American but I am such a Pam.
Most of the series and the old Christmas special is but the new Christmas special is Christmas Day this year