Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So frigging excited for the Christmas special! Think I could act every episode from start to finish! The casting and scripts were genius!

We quote nessaisms in my house alot.
I named my kitten Dave and we often call him in a Welsh accent saying Oh Dave! The kids think we're nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love love it! I remember watching it on bbc3 when it was first out and nobody had seen it! I could relate to it so much as had a long distance relationship Iโ€™m from Essex billericay haha and hubby from the midlands.
my brother In law always said walking into my parents house was like walking into the shipmans and he was smithys double.
Need to binge watch it all again have them all on dvd ....old school haha always watch the Xmas special when wrapping my pressies Up
I was like you and would mention it to people and they had no idea what I was on about. I loved BBC 3 in the early 2000's.
My brother thought he was being funny 2 years ago giving everyone a celebration like Ness, he was most disappointed the rest of us knew all about Gavin and Stacey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
If we donโ€™t find out what happened on that damn camping trip Iโ€™m going to be sad.

Reactions: 6
I can't wait.

Loved it when it first came out. I was 16 and in my first relationship. Lol.

Dorris and Pam were my fav characters.

Reactions: 2
I can't wait.

Loved it when it first came out. I was 16 and in my first relationship. Lol.

Dorris and Pam were my fav characters.
Oh my Christ lol

her and mick when they were on the Landing talking bathroom make over n Stacey was in the shower lol

Reactions: 4
When mick was on the news for all
Of 5 seconds and they all made a big song and dance about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cannot wait for the Christmas special! I think Pam is by far the funniest ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5