Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m wondering, doesn’t get on with the Mother, lesbian gay, doesn’t get on with the Dad, gay gay

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am so excited for the Christmas special, reading this thread just reminds me of all the great funny lines 👍🏼 I can’t believe it’s been so long since series 3 ended, the programme doesn’t seem to age and I think that’s why it’s still so popular to this day! I was only 11 when series 1 started (didn’t watch it as I was a bit young) but by time series 3 had started I had got them all on dvd and watched them so often my dvds broke towards the end of my teenage years 😂 I have a vivid memory of my mum buying me the Xmas special on DVD too when I was very poorly with the flu. I still watch it regularly now on Netflix/Iplayer it’s my go to programme when there’s nothing else on/when I want to cheer myself up! Me and my mum have already planned on Xmas day evening to sneak off upstairs to watch it in peace 😂 (she and my stepdad have an 8 year old and me and my fiancé have a 2 year old) so they’ll all be left downstairs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Whenever I read this thread all I can think of if when they are all eating breakfast and gavin and Stacey start going at it. Then Pam puts the radio on to try and cover the knocking noises and take that could it be magic is on. When she starts dancing to it and it’s just so inappropriate but so fitting at the same time 😂😂 “I want you to come, come, come into my arms” 😂
It comes on all the time at work and all I see is her shaking her Hips and clicking her fingers, dying of embarrassment 😂😂 Then I end up singing it all day 🥴🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This came up in my recommendations, thought I’d mention since we actually talked about the takeaway order too.
I don’t really recommend watching it, it’s extremely boring. But I like the idea, and that someone went out and did it. She wants people to share it so james corden sees it, which I find quite cringey. Maybe I’m being a witch, but I just feel the gavin and Stacey fandom could represent itself better....

Reactions: 4

This came up in my recommendations, thought I’d mention since we actually talked about the takeaway order too.
I don’t really recommend watching it, it’s extremely boring. But I like the idea, and that someone went out and did it. She wants people to share it so james corden sees it, which I find quite cringey. Maybe I’m being a witch, but I just feel the gavin and Stacey fandom could represent itself better....
I mean, I can eat but that is a lot of food!!!
Whilst we're talking about curry...
Has anyone actually had a jamdhani hash?! I really want to try it...I've finally been influenced!!! By Nessa of all people 😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone actually had a jamdhani hash?! I really want to try it...I've finally been influenced!!! By Nessa of all people 😂
Tbh ive never seen it on a indian takeaway menu. Then again I don't eat many Indians.

I think it was made up! I tried googling and only found people posting their own recipes inspired by Gavin and Stacey.
Ahh I watched a behind the scenes episode ok Netflix or iPlayer and Ruth Jones said they deliberately found the most obscure dish they could for it, so assumed it must be real?! Xx

Reactions: 1
It’s a made up recipe. I tried to google because it sounded amazing but it was completely fiction. Some people have made their own versions Inspired by Ness but there’s not an official Indian recipe as far as I could work out.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Whenever I read this thread all I can think of if when they are all eating breakfast and gavin and Stacey start going at it. Then Pam puts the radio on to try and cover the knocking noises and take that could it be magic is on. When she starts dancing to it and it’s just so inappropriate but so fitting at the same time 😂😂 “I want you to come, come, come into my arms” 😂
It comes on all the time at work and all I see is her shaking her Hips and clicking her fingers, dying of embarrassment 😂😂 Then I end up singing it all day 🥴🤩
I cringe at this scene soooooo much, always comes on when I’m with family

• Haha
Reactions: 2