Gardener quad squad Ashley and Tyson gardener

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked he’s a creep with Chris Ingham you could always get weird vibes off him but Tyson seemed like a lovely family man obviously not

I watched them in baby changes everything I don’t follow them in instagram or YouTube because their frankly quite boring

Tyson is not attractive looks wise and Ashley is so pretty why would he cheat on her

Reactions: 3
I saw his apology post and then found out about him allegedly messaging underage teens, some of them still have the messages, what a creep, if you look up recents on #tysongardner on insta there’s loads of info, Ashley has just posted on their account too, I wonder what will happen.... I am so shocked! I don’t even know how I came across them but have been following for ages and usually have a quick tap through their stories but OMG!!

Reactions: 1
I saw his apology post and then found out about him allegedly messaging underage teens, some of them still have the messages, what a creep, if you look up recents on #tysongardner on insta there’s loads of info, Ashley has just posted on their account too, I wonder what will happen.... I am so shocked! I don’t even know how I came across them but have been following for ages and usually have a quick tap through their stories but OMG!!
Okay thanks I never knew Ashley was only 13!! when they met and he was 19 that’s just wrong what sort of 19 year old grown man would even want to date 13 year old

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Okay thanks I never knew Ashley was only 13!! when they met and he was 19 that’s just wrong what sort of 19 year old grown man would even want to date 13 year old
Yes, I know!! Alarm bells ringing right there, will be interesting to see if Ashley forgives him or if more girls come forward, shame for his kids

Yes, I know!! Alarm bells ringing right there, will be interesting to see if Ashley forgives him or if more girls come forward, shame for his kids
Of course she will forgive him their Mormons I’m not Mormon so not sure but I don’t think they believe in divorce or something because Sam and nia another youtube family the dad cheated on the mother and she just forgave him it sets such a bad example for the kids,I think Ashley will forgive him

I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, but didn’t really think they were anything special. IMHO The husband did not give off creepy vibes In the same way as Chris Ingham.
However What I’m more shocked is that Ashley’s attitude is exactly like Sarah Ingham.

Husband sends inappropriate messages to teen girls. Mother of victim contacts the wife of the creepy pervert and is then threatened with legal action, blocked or both. Sarah was exactly the same when Jess reached our to her.
They are seriously obsessed with money, fame and the lifestyle.
YouTube seriously need to crack down on family vloggers because it’s very worrying that they have access to very young fans or vulnerable fans. It’s also worrying how these fans are obsessing over complete strangers

I worry for all the kids of these YouTube families when their older they’ve been exploited for money since the day they were conceived

I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, but didn’t really think they were anything special. IMHO The husband did not give off creepy vibes In the same way as Chris Ingham.
However What I’m more shocked is that Ashley’s attitude is exactly like Sarah Ingham.

Husband sends inappropriate messages to teen girls. Mother of victim contacts the wife of the creepy pervert and is then threatened with legal action, blocked or both. Sarah was exactly the same when Jess reached our to her.
They are seriously obsessed with money, fame and the lifestyle.
YouTube seriously need to crack down on family vloggers because it’s very worrying that they have access to very young fans or vulnerable fans. It’s also worrying how these fans are obsessing over complete strangers
I know the wives of these creeps are just as bad

but if I was in their position (well firstly I’d be straight away filing for divorce 😅) but what can Sarah Ingham or Ashley say their obviously going to defend their cheating husbands

Yes, I have seen some of the 'fans' via the tags the family are tagged in and it's actually very disturbing how obsessed they get! Picking their favourite quad and writing tributes to them as if they are part of their lives. I just assume that they must be quite young girls with accounts but it is quite creepy and you never know who anyone is on the other side of the screen.

Yes, I have seen some of the 'fans' via the tags the family are tagged in and it's actually very disturbing how obsessed they get! Picking their favourite quad and writing tributes to them as if they are part of their lives. I just assume that they must be quite young girls with accounts but it is quite creepy and you never know who anyone is on the other side of the screen.
Yeah it’s just odd all these fan accounts another YouTube family the labrant fam have hundreds maybe thousands of accounts and the people who run them are most likely 10 saying this family is my whole world and other things treating them like gods

If I was Ashley I would try to get as far away as possible. I’d be terrified for my own daughters knowing that I was a child myself meeting him. Even more so now that he’s been caught talking to other girls, does anyone else think that They are trying to cover up the situation with the Ashley Madison profile? It’s a lot better if he was just cheating, vs talking to underage girls...if they are planning his come back..

Of course she will forgive him their Mormons I’m not Mormon so not sure but I don’t think they believe in divorce or something because Sam and nia another youtube family the dad cheated on the mother and she just forgave him it sets such a bad example for the kids,I think Ashley will forgive him
LDS people do believe in divorce and Sam and Nia are not LDS.