Gangs of London (Sky)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the best shows I've watched in a long time! Was waiting to see if there would be a thread. It's been a few weeks now, so think I might watch for a second time. Joe Cole is absolutely fit as fuckkkkk 🤤🤤 Not sure about his weird fake posh accent in this though. I'm also pretty sure he is not dead, and will be back for Season 2 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've just watched the last episode and I'm completely confused. Can anyone enlighten me 😂

I loved it, spent most of my time watching from behind a cushion at the gruesome parts. But ep5 was probably some of best scenes I've watched in a series!! Hopefully s2 coming up

SPOILERS!!

All of it really 😂.. the whole thing with Elliot.. who was the man who tied him up and why did he just walk away when he mumbled something about Panama?
Sorry work has been a bit crazy! I'll add it as a spoiler in case people haven't watched it...

So Elliot was being tortured by the police (who have been on the tail of The Wallaces/Dumani wanting to take them down for a long time) who blame him for being under cover but switching sides and blaming him for all the deaths. They want him to spill everything. However The Investors (who are clearly very powerful) had already got to Elliot first and came to the rescue by somehow getting him diplomatic immunity - how they did that, I'm not quite sure. Must be their illegal links to offshore businesses. I think S2 will be Elliot 'working' for the Investors while actually having that chip in his possession with all the dirt on them and actually topple the empire from the very top. I also think Sean is still alive. Elliot is trained in firearms and is a good shot from what we've seen - yet chose to hit his cheek rather than middle of his head. So I reckon Sean might work with the police and join forces with Elliot?? That's just how I've viewed it...

Who’s watching the new series? I’m two episodes in and the twists are great!
I’m on Day 3 of being bed bound with flu, and the only plus is I’ve finished Series 2. It did not let me down and think it was just as good as Season 1. Brilliant twists throughout. Koba was a brilliant addition 👌🏼

Reactions: 2
Loved the first season! Started the second now and enjoying it. Love Luan when he ends up slaughtering everyone and surviving against the odds.

question though, the guys Elliot is working for now, they’re government agents? Gets a bit confusing sometimes with so much going on 😆

Loved the first season! Started the second now and enjoying it. Love Luan when he ends up slaughtering everyone and surviving against the odds.

question though, the guys Elliot is working for now, they’re government agents? Gets a bit confusing sometimes with so much going on 😆
I want someone to love me the way Luan loves his wife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do find it funny when they have full on shoot outs in the middle of the day. I mean parts of London are a tit hole but even then the authorities wouldn't allow full on gun fights , in broad daylight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I do find it funny when they have full on shoot outs in the middle of the day. I mean parts of London are a tit hole but even then the authorities wouldn't allow full on gun fights , in broad daylight 🤣🤣🤣
And buildings blowing up 😂😂 and not a blue light or siren in sight. However I have to take a step back and let myself just sink into the fictional dramatisation that it is.

Has anyone else here finished series 2 yet?

Reactions: 3
And buildings blowing up 😂😂 and not a blue light or siren in sight. However I have to take a step back and let myself just sink into the fictional dramatisation that it is.

Has anyone else here finished series 2 yet?
I have - I lost count of how many times I said ‘where are the rozzers?!’ - but I enjoyed it. It’s definitely set up for season 3.

I have - I lost count of how many times I said ‘where are the rozzers?!’ - but I enjoyed it. It’s definitely set up for season 3.
The Lale twist at the end…I was 😮😮😮 However I really don’t believe Asif would have spared her. Especially in that moment, after everything and all the chaos that had just gone down. He would have been raging, not thinking strategically. It still made for an excellent twist and I would not like to be Sean Wallace next season lol

bleeping love Lale!
Looks like they’re setting up for season 3. I think it could work but would be surely be more of the same,even though the dynamics are different. I’d still watch it of course 🤣🤣

• Heart
How has everyone finished season 2? Where are you watching it? I have nowTV but its only showing weekly 😩😩

Not really liking season 2, love Elliot, really didn't want Sean back I always thought he was miscast, doesn't really give off gangster vibes!!
I'm actually finding it too violent, Lale was like a machine, all she went through for Sean to do the dirty on her, that annoyed me!