Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Loved the first season! Started the second now and enjoying it. Love Luan when he ends up slaughtering everyone and surviving against the odds.

question though, the guys Elliot is working for now, they’re government agents? Gets a bit confusing sometimes with so much going on 😆
I want someone to love me the way Luan loves his wife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I do find it funny when they have full on shoot outs in the middle of the day. I mean parts of London are a shit hole but even then the authorities wouldn't allow full on gun fights , in broad daylight 🤣🤣🤣
And buildings blowing up 😂😂 and not a blue light or siren in sight. However I have to take a step back and let myself just sink into the fictional dramatisation that it is.

Has anyone else here finished series 2 yet?

Reactions: 3

hrh89

VIP Member
Feels like modern day Peaky Blinders; the style, atmosphere, use of music etc. Can see why Joe Cole took this role 😂

Reactions: 2

veevee04

VIP Member
I do find it funny when they have full on shoot outs in the middle of the day. I mean parts of London are a shit hole but even then the authorities wouldn't allow full on gun fights , in broad daylight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Loved the first season! Started the second now and enjoying it. Love Luan when he ends up slaughtering everyone and surviving against the odds.

question though, the guys Elliot is working for now, they’re government agents? Gets a bit confusing sometimes with so much going on 😆

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
And buildings blowing up 😂😂 and not a blue light or siren in sight. However I have to take a step back and let myself just sink into the fictional dramatisation that it is.

Has anyone else here finished series 2 yet?
I have - I lost count of how many times I said ‘where are the rozzers?!’ - but I enjoyed it. It’s definitely set up for season 3.

hrh89

VIP Member
My god that scene in episode 4 made me feel quite sick 😂 this show is like being in a video game

Fucking love Lale!
Looks like they’re setting up for season 3. I think it could work but would be surely be more of the same,even though the dynamics are different. I’d still watch it of course 🤣🤣

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
Ah I’m glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve just watched the first episode and have a question....

The two boys, one did the killing and the other drove the car he borrowed from his brother. Why did the driver get killed but the other lad managed to go on the run? Was it because They wanted to blame it on the driver? Why did his brother then shoot himself? Very confused lol
Kinney (head of the traveller gang) is Darrens dad (the kid that did the hit on Finn) so that’s why he’s being protected. The driver kids brother probably killed himself because maybe guilt for giving his brother up as he knows he’d be killed for it. Couldnt live with himself?
I may have missed bits this is just how I saw it. I’m having to rewind things in some episodes because you really have to concentrate. 😂 it’s like game of thrones all over again with all these characters and families

I am obsessed with this programme although I watch most of it from behind my hands!
same 😂 probably one of the most graphic shows I’ve ever seen

Last edited:

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Who’s watching the new series? I’m two episodes in and the twists are great!
I’m on Day 3 of being bed bound with flu, and the only plus is I’ve finished Series 2. It did not let me down and think it was just as good as Season 1. Brilliant twists throughout. Koba was a brilliant addition 👌🏼

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I have - I lost count of how many times I said ‘where are the rozzers?!’ - but I enjoyed it. It’s definitely set up for season 3.
The Lale twist at the end…I was 😮😮😮 However I really don’t believe Asif would have spared her. Especially in that moment, after everything and all the chaos that had just gone down. He would have been raging, not thinking strategically. It still made for an excellent twist and I would not like to be Sean Wallace next season lol

Curly

VIP Member
I am obsessed with this programme although I watch most of it from behind my hands!

JuicyJhey

I've not read the other comments as don't want to see any spoilers but watched the 1st episode last night. Enjoyed it but the violence...can only assume it's going to get worse! Felt on edge the whole time then couldn't sleep! 😆

hrh89

VIP Member
Actually cringing at all the broken bones and smashed faces that’s going on here. Crazy violent 😂 my commentary is just “ewww” “shit” and “oh Jesus”

Maid22

VIP Member
Not really liking season 2, love Elliot, really didn't want Sean back I always thought he was miscast, doesn't really give off gangster vibes!!
I'm actually finding it too violent, Lale was like a machine, all she went through for Sean to do the dirty on her, that annoyed me!

Reactions: 1

B91

Just finished episode 1 as everyone was bumming the series thouhht I’d give it a ago..

wtf it’s confusing lol! It was like a kill bill film during that fight in the bar 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Sean reminds me of Klaus from the vampire diaries/The originals. They could've used Joseph Morgan for Sean's character.
I do have to watch a few scenes through my fingers :eek:

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not really liking season 2, love Elliot, really didn't want Sean back I always thought he was miscast, doesn't really give off gangster vibes!!
I'm actually finding it too violent, Lale was like a machine, all she went through for Sean to do the dirty on her, that annoyed me!
That was a shock with Elliot…was not expecting it at all and actually rewound it! I know what you mean about Sean but as his biggest fan girl I will never knock Joe Cole being in something. Not sure where the posh boy accent came from when no one else in the family sound like that. You just know Lale is going to torture the fuck out of him next season.