Game of Thrones (with spoliers) 🙈

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one I read!!

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.

Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc.

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall. Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.

🙁😳🤔

Reactions: 3
This is the one I read!!

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.

Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc.

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall. Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.

🙁😳🤔
I prefer that spoiler to all the rest, it’s a bit more in keeping the the characters current arcs than others I’ve read

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell. If this really is how it ends, they completely butchered George's work of a lifetime and they should face the consequences and stand trial, jury being George and all the cast members.
It's soooo ludacris!!! Jon killing Daenerys?! The woman he loves and his aunt?! OH MY GOD!! Honestly, none of it makes sense. And when I try to think of a satisfying ending, I can't even think of one as this last episode really laid the foundation for not only tit dialogues, but also unsatisfying/insulting endings for the characters! Missandei dying chained? FFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is another leak doing the rounds on Twitter -

I had a feeling that some of these leaks were red herrings to keep people guessing, there seems to be something different appearing online whenever I log on. Don't be surprised if the real episodes turn out to be something completely different!

This is another leak doing the rounds on Twitter -

I had a feeling that some of these leaks were red herrings to keep people guessing, there seems to be something different appearing online whenever I log on. Don't be surprised if the real episodes turn out to be something completely different!
This leak sounds way better than the others! Maybe Jon and Danny look appalled at the end because she found out she's pregnant?

I completely agree. This one sounds waaaaaaay better! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

This leak sounds way better than the others! Maybe Jon and Danny look appalled at the end because she found out she's pregnant?
I read it as Jon & Dany were appalled about Tyrion's betrayal (as I would be too, but I'll take that over the other shite that is supposed to happen [emoji1787])

I read it as Jon & Dany were appalled about Tyrion's betrayal (as I would be too, but I'll take that over the other shite that is supposed to happen [emoji1787])
:p i just refuse to believe that Tyrion will betray them and help Cersei.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched it yet, but from what I've read this morning it matches the spoilers I've seen, am gutted, well, as gutted as you can be about a tv programme! They have butchered the story and butchered the characters, what a waste.

I haven't watched it yet, but from what I've read this morning it matches the spoilers I've seen, am gutted, well, as gutted as you can be about a tv programme! They have butchered the story and butchered the characters, what a waste.
Me watching the episode realising that f***ing leak was right and my worst GOT nightmares came true. [emoji24][emoji24]

Reactions: 5
Sounds about right. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji24][emoji24] The bit about Jon reuniting with Ghost really cracked me up though.

Sounds about right. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji24][emoji24] The bit about Jon reuniting with Ghost really cracked me up though.
This is along the lines of what I was thinking, as its gone full circle dany will get murdered like her father was by Jamie, no-one will want the throne, Sansa will take it and become the new cersei as she always said before she wanted to be queen one day.