Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been too afraid to come to this thread and read about leaked ending. I am going to try and avoid those posts now though as I want to participate in the discussion of the 5th episode!
No spoilers allowed here.

I hope Dany flees rather than being killed by Jon or Arya, but I guess she must die. The show has become so one dimensional with the night king being the ice to kill and dany being the fire.

I'm surprised the wages are so high, the young sarks were "only" on 15k an episode at the start and they didn't pay huge wages for the main characters. Sophie t should get less than the main ones as her shooting schedule must be way less than those involved in action. Lena H probably is overpaid in terms of work as she's just spent the last few seasons on balconies and ledges giving looks and must have a fraction of the shooting days as the other A cast, but I guess that's equality.

Just waiting for Dany to hop off drogon, "omg guys so sorry, not sure what happened there - was having a funny 5 mins" 🐉

It is due to the directors, the beautiful score, the cast and crew that made whatever is redeemable in season 8 what it is but even that cannot be overshadowed by horrible writing. Which is unfair to everyone that worked so hard on GoT.
It's such a shame egos got in the way of it all. Scores in the 6s are just down to other people's work, if it was just rated on the story would be so much lower. D&D will probably just blame the audience and say it's their fault.

The actors are too professional to say what happened to duck it all up

Reactions: 5
Such a brilliant TED Talk by Maisie Williams. Highly recommend watching it!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else actually getting excited for the final? It's been tit but still haven't read spoilers and no idea what crazy direction they'll take it in.

We really could have done with a whole season of the ultimate mad evil Queen but want to see how it plays out. With just over an hour I don't think she has enough time to fly to winterfell and burn Sansa.

Now just to find out who kills dany and drogon.

I have been really careful about not reading any spoilers too but I am tempted as I have been told that its meant to be terrible 🙄 shall we make some guesses as to what we think? Guesses only.
I don't think Jon or Dany will sit on the throne as A. Its too obvious and B. The cast have said all along that the last ep is shocking and not obvious.
It probably will be obvious as D&D are too dumb to write anything intricate.

Well....

Me and my brother have had a sibling bet.

He thinks Gendry!! Random. But my brothers as random as they come lol

My theory is Sansa will sit on the throne in the end. Logical really as Bran wont/can't and neither will Jon, plus she's the next in line for succession.

But saying all that, the way this series is playing out bloody Bronn could end up on the throne 😂

Reactions: 4
Well....

Me and my brother have had a sibling bet.

He thinks Gendry!! Random. But my brothers as random as they come lol

My theory is Sansa will sit on the throne in the end. Logical really as Bran wont/can't and neither will Jon, plus she's the next in line for succession.

But saying all that, the way this series is playing out bloody Bronn could end up on the throne 😂
Yes! I thought Gendry or Sansa too, although they have done a lot of episodes that are very heavily based on Arya. Could it be her🤔 basically I think anyone but Jon and Danny! Haha. I hope they kill most of the main characters off too.. especially Tyrian. He has grated on me this series

Yes! I thought Gendry or Sansa too, although they have done a lot of episodes that are very heavily based on Arya. Could it be her🤔 basically I think anyone but Jon and Danny! Haha. I hope they kill most of the main characters off too.. especially Tyrian. He has grated on me this series
I think there is going to be a twist for Arya. I do think it's actually her but I think she's going to have a major breakdown after the last episode. I'm hoping she gets with Gendry and finally becomes a lady 😂 I also don't think she will kill Dany. Hopefully Dany takes herself off to reflect on her psychotic moments.

Tyrian has got to die. He's annoyed me a lot! And I'm sort of hoping Jamie survived by a miracle and gets with Brienne!

Ooh i have a feeling I'm going to be very disappointed come Monday!

I don't care much about most of the characters and wouldn't be sad if any died.

Would like to see Dany fly off to that oil slick place in far East esos to live out her days.

But as everyone hates the ending I predict some kind of redemption ark before John kills her. Arya kills grey worm but dies in the process. Or maybe bran comes to warg into drogon (although that would be highly unlikely based on the story but we are where we are) to shake off dany and leave her vulnerable.

John has to end up going back up north. Probably will be the end of the seven kingdoms, so Dany will break that wheel.

If drogon gets killed in the air it'll probably be above water as it saves money.

The petition to remake s8 is just about to cross 750k.

Reactions: 2
As we're all most likely to be properly peeved by the last episode I'm predicting that bran will continue to do nothing do we'll never know where he disappeared to during battle of winterfell.
I like the idea of breaking the wheel and the 7 kingdoms governing themselves but we know that's never going to happen. Maybe we'll finish with the iron bank invading and everyone being wiped out!
Either way I'm looking forward to that chat between Jon and Dany. How do you approach that one without saying "you're my queen" or "I don't want it" 🤣

Reactions: 4
As we're all most likely to be properly peeved by the last episode I'm predicting that bran will continue to do nothing do we'll never know where he disappeared to during battle of winterfell.
I like the idea of breaking the wheel and the 7 kingdoms governing themselves but we know that's never going to happen. Maybe we'll finish with the iron bank invading and everyone being wiped out!
Either way I'm looking forward to that chat between Jon and Dany. How do you approach that one without saying "you're my queen" or "I don't want it" 🤣
" I don't want....you my queen" like a glitching robot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm predicting that bran will continue to do nothing do we'll never know where he disappeared to during battle of winterfell.
Bran has to do something! Not sure we'll ever see the iron bank again - cersi paid back the debt in full. Didn't they often use the chocolate teapot golden company?

Yara might never be seen again now her uncle and brother is dead, no story there.

Why on earth are people donating towards HBO reshooting GOT? Do they seriously think HBO would ever admit they f***ed up? tit writers or not, D&D are their golden boys, period.

• Haha
Why on earth are people donating towards HBO reshooting GOT? Do they seriously think HBO would ever admit they f***ed up? tit writers or not, D&D
I'm not sure where the money goes to when you donate to a change.org - will it go to HBO as they are who the petition is to?

HBO must know they fucked up by allowing D&D to rush the finish. If they could keep subs for 2-3 more years is there a slim chance it will be remade? Might make commercial sense. I mean they remade the first episode at a cost of 10m.

I'm not crying, you're crying!!! [emoji24][emoji24] I can only speak for myself, but GOT means so much to me. 8 years of this show lifting my spirits during heartbreaks, huge life changes or just crappy days at work. It sounds really dramatic, but I'll really miss it. [emoji852]

Reactions: 3