Gambling Tips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lose tip so thought I would share for the Cardiff vs Swansea match at half 12.

Bet365 have a super boost of evens (double your money for those not aware) for a first half goal.

Skybet have it currently at 13/8 for no goal in the first half.

Bet365 usually have a max bet at £40 for a super boost so you put that on and if there is a first half goal you win £80 for your money back.
If there is no first half goal you put the same amount on at Sky Bet and win £105 so make a free £25.

Make sure you put on the Bet365 first as that's a special bet so you need to know the most they will allow on it before putting on the Skybet one. Try to put on £40 as I don't know anyone who's allowed more but some people aren't allowed that much, but it will tell you.

You've just over 2 hours to tell anyone you know who bets online to do the same and enjoy your free cash by around 1:20 when it will be half time :)

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on unanswered posts and curious if you were correct? 😂
There was a 1st half goal so one bet lost and the other covered the loss to finish what I started with. It is the same tonight for Wales vs Poland.

Bet365 have a Super Boost for Wales to qualify at 6/4. If you put 36.80 on and they do you get back 92.01. If with Skybet at 10/11 you put 48.20 on Poland to qualify you win 92.01.

So between both bets you'll have spent 85 quid and win a no risk 7.01, which is a 8.24 percent profit.

Reactions: 1