Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy no mates deserves her own thread, wait she does have 1 friend - her mum lol

Anywho, keep the convo going here - wonder what John Kuckian will dig up???

---- Keep tattling witches ---
GossWhore (previously known as AmenAmen91)
Straight Tea, No Milk

Reactions: 2
I thought Gabby was supposed to be out of her old flat ages ago and she was under pressure to find new place and move out ASAP. Yet she's still got that old flat and has had it for weeks! In her instastory she says she went back there to clean but fell asleep on the floor. So lazy. She does jack squat all day long for weeks and only just now goes back to clean the old place. :rolleyes:

^^^ absolutely, why else would she 1) post it on instastories, and 2) include the person's username. Honestly, she's far too sensitive. And much too quick to make a complete tit of herself on social media. This is probably why people message her stuff like this, just to get a rise out of her. Can she not figure that out?

How unaware of her self is she? I'm embarrassed for her. Some people will just expose themselves without realising.

Reactions: 5
I really want to know how people have used her. For views etc. do we assume? Money? I wonder if Hobbie used her in that way. Or does she just imagine they're all using her?

I think I like her vlogs because it makes me feel better about isolating myself and being a bit of a hermit... But I'm afraid to say her voice and mouth grate on me SEW much these days, not to mention the outrageous consumerism.

Reactions: 1
Oh I think Hobbie definitely used her for views. But I can't think of someone else

Reactions: 3
Apparently she was hit as a child and You Talk Trash is full of people defending her parents and saying they should cut contact with her and hitting children isn't always wrong, it's cultural... She's seriously annoying and mentally unhealthy but HITTING A CHILD IS WRONG and maybe they shouldn't do it if they don't want her to tell people. Doing something wrong in a different culture doesn't bleeping make it right.

Screenshot_2018-08-10-00-09-50.png
Screenshot_2018-08-10-00-09-43.png

her cat is as anti-social, needy, friendless (cannot tolerate another cat), jealous and totally an indoor-person as she is

Apparently she was hit as a child and You Talk Trash is full of people defending her parents and saying they should cut contact with her and hitting children isn't always wrong, it's cultural... She's seriously annoying and mentally unhealthy but HITTING A CHILD IS WRONG and maybe they shouldn't do it if they don't want her to tell people. Doing something wrong in a different culture doesn't bleeping make it right.
I think the point that’s being missed here is that in gabbys case she’s probably lying about her parents hitting her.

but she likes people....NICE people.. lol
didn't she had to move out of 1 flat which had thin walls in like 3 days.

oh and a house probably means more room to hoard stuff. I've always felt her flat to be full of clutter, even though did she say what she doesn't like clutter or she's good at tidying or something? but her furnitues are most random pieces and the rooms are always full of stuff
gab.jpg

Reactions: 1
She needs a job that gets her out of the house so she hasn't got so much time planning the next house move all the time.

How unaware of her self is she? I'm embarrassed for her. Some people will just expose themselves without realising.
Right? Oh the IRONY of vehemently denying she’s self centred only to talk solely about herself for five very detailed posts. It’s too good. Do not understand how she doesn’t see it though. Almost everyone’s a little self-centered at times, and you’re doing a q&a about yourself on Instagram, the bloody Vatican of narcissism ffs. Just own it Gabs.

But did she say she’s never had a genuine friend? That’s quite sad.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.