Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is loving the compliments on her recent Instagram post, I've never seen her reply so much to fans! Wonder what management have said to her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This girl. duck her! Why is she pretending she’s not a poisonous bully? I just want the world to her for what she is! She’s a vile troll, little talent, and no personality. Her mum looks so done with her, she sticks around because she has to, she clearly does not want to. Little snake she is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hers photos always look so uncomfortable. Breathing in, awkwardly holding something. i dont know who shes trying to fool saying shes suddenly had an epiphany and luvs her bod. You dont, ya want some dolla, Bore off.

What happens in her youtube video? I MEAN i know the answer is NOTHING but i sometimes cant help but watch her trainwreck pathetic life but i honestly dont want to give her any views. We should all stop and find another way to do! X

Reactions: 17
Hers photos always look so uncomfortable. Breathing in, awkwardly holding something. i dont know who shes trying to fool saying shes suddenly had an epiphany and luvs her bod. You dont, ya want some dolla, Bore off.

What happens in her youtube video? I MEAN i know the answer is NOTHING but i sometimes cant help but watch her trainwreck pathetic life but i honestly dont want to give her any views. We should all stop and find another way to do! X
A whole lot of nothing and her mentioning someone messaged her to tell her gravy isn't essential and that that was "dumb." And her liking all the comments agreeing with her/calling out the "corona police" but it's okay for her to take videos of strangers she doesn't know on her street and claim she's worried...

Reactions: 12
She says in the comments of her latest outfit post that she ordered the jumpsuit from the petite range. Gabby gobshite is a lot of things but petite she aint!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The reason I came across this cow in the first place was because she blocked my niece for very politely saying to her that “Tesco’s” was acceptable grammar. It really upset 16 year old niece at the time.

Now, the hypocritical witch says “Marks and Spencer’s” in her latest video.

I just can’t stand how she loves to tit all over her fans - some of whom are sensitive - and expects people to think she’s wonderful. She’s just a big fat bully. The sort who you would avoid at school because they were so domineering and stank of BO and bacon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I thought the same! Maybe it's all the milky af coffee.

Dr Google:
Milk creates phlegm and can definitely affect your speaking voice.
It's why performers always never have dairy before shows etc. Because it can affect their voice. Especially singers. Just another excuse for Gabby as to why she can't make it in the West End.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also love how she said her aircon unit is sew quiet but she was practically shouting over it at the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The newest video just annoyed me. You said you was organising your kitchen, changing a metal basket for another isn’t really organising especially since the thing was sticking out anyway.
I has to skip so much of the vlog a the stupid rambling was so boring

Reactions: 15
This is the “free content” she works sew hard to provide, lol 12 years old put more effort into their tik tok dances and creative videos Ngl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she really putting this much bloody effort and thought into a daft animal crossing character

Reactions: 8
I thought the same! Maybe it's all the milky af coffee.

Dr Google:
Milk creates phlegm and can definitely affect your speaking voice.
It does not produce phlegm. Just in a small number of people. The fat content in dairy makes the pre existing mucus thicker.

I have multiple vocal and voice qualifications and this is one of those “old wives tales” that gets me every time. But as for Gobby. Don’t care. Drinking all that milky coffee with her problematic health is just frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Animal Crossing as much as the next person. Gobs is WAY too invested in this game, her islanders have to match her aesthetic?! Wtf it's a game bloody enjoy it and stop time travelling/making things happen on it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.