Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! It seems like this happens a lot with people she is friends with for a short period of time... she can’t seem to keep a friend?
Thing is, and i don't think she gets it, those twins, becca rose, all the rest of them, they are work colleagues, not friends. If course friendships can develop our of work relationships but that takes time, patience and effort. They did use her as a work connection, they were networking. I feel for her, but she's her own worst enemy most of the time.

Good diet could probably have a real impact on her mood. Talking to a professional too. I think we're all in agreement in that regard.

Reactions: 13
Two virtue signalling, fame hungry twats. Please don't encourage Gabby to add to the vast amount we have already. It's good she has said f all, because anything she usually tweets is utter guff.
erm, or maybe they actually care??

Reactions: 18
it’s not exactly surprising that she is a racist, I could have deciphered that from her abhorrent attitude and ignorance. She reminds me of some girls in my secondary school, I remember year 9 was HELL cos that’s when the 7/11 attacks happened. I went to school with gobbys- ignorant yet privileged.

I don’t know if any POC can agree but I can fully detect that she is a vile racist.
And a Tory bleep.
It’s sad that she will carry on getting away with it, I doubt her management give a duck

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was a very “quiet” falling out they had, nobody actually knows the real reason. I believe the tweet below was directed to the twins (correct me if I’m wrong). Gabby also subtly accused the twins of being homophobic when people would ask, of course she had no evidence to show and would just throw subtle shade when people commented about them
She falls out with everyone so we can only assume she’s the problem. She accused the twins of being homophobic to her, although this was when she was in her ”shoving being bisexual down everyone’s throat“ phase so I highly doubt that they were! But she’s fallen out with Becca Rose, Eve Bennett, Zoe, the twins, Hobbie briefly, never mentions that Tabby girl from home. She’s that person who falls out with everyone she’s ever friends with but blames them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.