Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww my first tattle thread title 😁 thanks guys!

now back to the tit show that is our Gabs! She hasn’t mentioned that kidney infection for a few days...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it's a little unfair poking fun/ calling out the Alice woman. She will probably read here and then read the comments about her (granted they haven't been bad but still).

Reactions: 1
Well, she might become friends with Grouchy, until Grouchy blocks her!

🤪 @gee_beth her kidney stones, that the doc has ordered for CT scan and MRI? hmm.. what's that.. Grouchy forgot

Grouchy is all about lettuce peace be kind though
gab.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In case anyone needs a good laugh this morning 😂😂😂
It doesn't count if she's bought a ticket to a show! Because that is the only way she will end up in a West End theatre.

Just a point on that. Does she ever go to the theatre to see shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In case anyone needs a good laugh this morning 😂😂😂
I was just gonna post that 😂
She's absolutely right though. I really wish I could play Animal Crossing in a smelly poo flat with no friends. So much better than walks outside and video chats with my loved ones. I'm so jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It doesn't count if she's bought a ticket to a show! Because that is the only way she will end up in a West End theatre.

Just a point on that. Does she ever go to the theatre to see shows?
this is what I find weird. She supposedly loves musicals sooooo much but literally never goes to see shows? She has infinite free time, super easy rail link to London and lots of disposable income. If that was me and I was in her position I’d be taking a trip a couple of times a month to see different shows. She could easily go alone there’s no shame in that! I think she only really knows Les Mis and Wicked and shes actually not that fussed about musicals as a genre, just the popular ones she can learn all the words to and then act like a musical buff.

Reactions: 32
the fact that someone believes she will be on the west end is diabolical, in all seriousness could you imagine if someone wrote a review on her which she didn't agree with, or got declined in an audition, she has no human social skills what so ever

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the fact that someone believes she will be on the west end is diabolical, in all seriousness could you imagine if someone wrote a review on her which she didn't agree with, or got declined in an audition, she has no human social skills what so ever
She'd just tell them they look old enough to be her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this is what I find weird. She supposedly loves musicals sooooo much but literally never goes to see shows? She has infinite free time, super easy rail link to London and lots of disposable income. If that was me and I was in her position I’d be taking a trip a couple of times a month to see different shows. She could easily go alone there’s no shame in that! I think she only really knows Les Mis and Wicked and shes actually not that fussed about musicals as a genre, just the popular ones she can learn all the words to and then act like a musical buff.

I live in Scotland and in the last year I've been to London far more than her to see many shows!! As well as seeing whatever I can locally. I don't think she has any real interest in the theatre now - if she ever did. She hardly ever talks about it!

Reactions: 13
She went to see The Greatest Showman at least 8 times most of which were by herself (that counts, right 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still confused as to why she doesn't live in London? I assume that's where her management are and obviously the best place for meetings for future projects? She doesn't drive so London would be perfect, plus it's not like she takes advantage of the amazing beach in Brighton

Reactions: 7
I'm still confused as to why she doesn't live in London? I assume that's where her management are and obviously the best place for meetings for future projects? She doesn't drive so London would be perfect, plus it's not like she takes advantage of the amazing beach in Brighton
because living in Brighton allows her to say stuff like “I miss my friends” Or “it’s hard when you don’t live in London I don’t get to see people often”. Blah blah. If she lived in London she wouldn’t see these people anyway but living in Brighton gives her that excuse as to why she has no friends. 😂

Reactions: 21
If Gabby did make it to the west end I would be happy for her as at least then her blogs might improve and she would be getting out and about but I wonder if she has the stamina for show after show. I don't understand if that's her dream why she isn't doing more to achieve it. She's not a big enough youtube name to be stunt casted like Tanya/Joe

Reactions: 9
agreed! I live a 5 minute walk away from her, Brighton (and hove) is absolutely rammed full of theatre shows, small independent ones that she could either go and watch - or even get involved in. I have a male friend who does a full time job being a plasterer, but he joined a theatre group because he liked the thought of acting. I just can’t admire her in any form, she isn’t an influencer. Apart from influencing me to never turn out like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gabby won’t make it to west end; she doesn’t have the talent, passion, fame or looks for it. People that wanna make their dreams come true go for it. They don’t sit in a flat full of cat tit and feel sorry for themselves 24/7. Her mum tried to get her on this morning for that dumb cat clapping video 🤣🤣 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.