Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else looking forward to the vlog documenting Gabriella getting 30kg deliveries up her stairs? It will be mundane and overly difficult and she will complain the whole time about these totally not essential parcels. Can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else looking forward to the vlog documenting Gabriella getting 30kg deliveries up her stairs? It will be mundane and overly difficult and she will complain the whole time about these totally not essential parcels. Can't wait!
Christ, I felt bad for placing an Amazon order for my daughter's birthday presents this weekend. Never mind a huge aircon unit and furniture. I can't wait to see it. I imagine she will either pester the delivery people or abandon it. In no way will she get it up the stairs.
She's creating problems for herself so she can moan about it

Reactions: 20
Is the “furniture for a job” supposed to be her new tv? She is so sly and a compulsive liar so it would not surprise me.
If it is furniture after all, she will still have to carry that big tv up the stairs too. Good luck to her.

Also when she says she misses seeing people, I bet she wants this lockdown to be over because she needs to book handymen to put her tv up, fix stuff in her flat. She is impatient and needs things done now! It is killing her that she will have to wait. She is a recluse who see hardly anybody anyway.

Reactions: 22
emmer_mo said:
What annoys me is the insta stories moaning about the heat and "roll on winter"...I'm thinking it's not even the end of spring yet and we are only a few weeks past freezing weather, we do not want winter just yet, 😂
God she’s a miserable loser.
Thank duck it is not winter. I’ve been making an effort to write down a few things I’m grateful for everyday during this quarantine and one thing that is a repeat is the weather.

Who wants it do be dark, rainy and miserable with little sunlight hours when we are all locked in our houses trying to cope with the situation and keep on top of our mental heath.

And for that to come from her. Who was just complaining about feeling empty and sad.

And speaking of that tweet, does anyone else think the ‘not seeing people’ thing was really a an attempt to make her mum feel bad and come down to Brighton..... just in time for gabbys delivery.

Reactions: 29
I'm surprised she hasn't replied to this comment with a bitchy remark!

Is she actually dumb? You are allowed to take your rubbish out you know!

The trend with youtubers is they buy a crap ton of stuff because they're bored. I'm not even surprised she sent half that mango order back. Gives her something to do to alleviate her boredom.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's suddenly a fan of Keane, though I imagine she's just trying to add to her 'niche' "ugh not enough people know or appreciate this album" oh duck off
Not even lip syncing in time to the heavy metal music and making out loves it, would love to see her suffer in a mosh pit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine slating someone's business on social media because they ran over. Not really the end of the world is it?
How does she know what the phone one is like if she hasn't ever played it...
It’s funny, she’s allowed to publicly tit on the professionalism of someone else’s job (to her hundreds of thousands of followers) but anyone tells her she’s not being too professional at her job, showing 4 full bags of cat tit, well, everyone is a mean old bully and should think before they say anything

Reactions: 25
So she's suddenly a fan of Keane, though I imagine she's just trying to add to her 'niche' "ugh not enough people know or appreciate this album" oh duck off
Not even lip syncing in time to the heavy metal music and making out loves it, would love to see her suffer in a mosh pit
Her trying to lip sync to that made me cringe so much. Why does she heavy metal is a niche and that she must be the only person who likes it because she’s so special

Reactions: 13
Singing along to that song is so cringe!

And she's playing that sort of music at 11PM/12AM at night? And building flat pack furniture with a drill?!
Her neighbours must absolutely love her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Singing along to that song is so cringe!

And she's playing that sort of music at 11PM/12AM at night? And building flat pack furniture with a drill?!
Her neighbours must absolutely love her
I remember a person writing about living above her and that they kept buzzing in deliveries for her but she complained about them making noise (and their child, I think?).. she sounds like the best neighbour :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I remember a person writing about living above her and that they kept buzzing in deliveries for her but she complained about them making noise (and their child, I think?).. she sounds like the best neighbour :rolleyes:
I believe that was debunked as some troll on mums net, right? correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.